Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cranberry Juice for Vodka Cranberry?

Registered User Chad and Brenda's Avatar

Question Cranberry Juice for Vodka Cranberry?

Have not read much about vodka cranberry drinks at Hedo. Was wondering if cranberry juice is available at Hedo2?

I can't wait to try all the interesting drinks Hedo has to offer but would also love an old stand by as well.

Thanks for sharing with a Hedo virgin.

Chad

Yes

Cranberry drink is available at all bars at Hedo II.

Whew... That is great! Thanks.

Blog Entries

Drinks watered down?

We just got back from hedo 11 and the drinks were really watered down. I had five martinis and did not eve feel a buzz. Usually all I need is one.
    Dave and Claire

Is it possible to get a Long Island Ice Tea at the nude pool Bar? I'm normally a lite beer drinker but it has to be ice cold and thats not gonna happen. I don't like creamy drinks or a lot of juice but I can do the LI ice tea thing. If I could bring mint I'd make mojitosI'm always the last one to order a drink cause I never know what I want. I'm open to suggestions. In other words HELP 16 days to go!!

vodka and cranberry was pretty well all we were drinking when we were there last week.
    I'll drink just about anything, but wife only likes vodka cranberry and we were sharing most of the time.

Absolute, Cranberry And A Splash Of Ting.

Quote Originally Posted by DANMAR69 View Post
    Absolute, Cranberry And A Splash Of Ting.
    Ok, that sounds really good.

I'm IN!

FYI...the cranberry is not as sweetened as the cranberry juice you might be used to...so if having them make a cosmo ask them to go very light on the cranberry!
    Liz & Chris

I'm with you Redshadow, Long Island Ice Tea are great by me. I will bring 2 or 3 bottles of premium spirits because the selection is only ok and when I'm on vacation I like the good stuff!!!

Moe

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

Usually the cranberry is actually "on tap" at the bars, on the multi-button soda dispenser. I have at times seen it only from boxes. As always, occasionally it's not available. Soon come, mon.

John & Carol
    now under 100 days
    "Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride." - Anthony Bourdain

Quote Originally Posted by Redshadow View Post
    Is it possible to get a Long Island Ice Tea at the nude pool Bar? I'm normally a lite beer drinker but it has to be ice cold and thats not gonna happen. I don't like creamy drinks or a lot of juice but I can do the LI ice tea thing. If I could bring mint I'd make mojitosI'm always the last one to order a drink cause I never know what I want. I'm open to suggestions. In other words HELP 16 days to go!!

If they have the basic makings, they'll make what you ask for. I know friends have gotten something at least called "Lon Guyland Ice Tea" there.

Be aware that the high temps/high humidity/high alcohol consumption may change your drinking tastes there. The fruit drinks, which I normally avoid, taste good under those conditions.

John & Carol
    "Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride." - Anthony Bourdain

[QUOTE=CrazdWeasels;60614]If they have the basic makings, they'll make what you ask for. I know friends have gotten something at least called "Lon Guyland Ice Tea" there.

That's the One! I just can't pronounce it right 14 days!!
    By the way, I love your name. CrazdWeasels, It's great. Of course Weasel could be your real name and then don't I feel stupid

I don't think cranberries are native to Jamaica. I remember having a cranberry vodka at H2 and it was pretty sweet. Recommend fresh coconut milk with rum.

[QUOTE=Redshadow;60668]
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazdWeasels View Post
    If they have the basic makings, they'll make what you ask for. I know friends have gotten something at least called "Lon Guyland Ice Tea" there.

That's the One! I just can't pronounce it right 14 days!!
    By the way, I love your name. CrazdWeasels, It's great. Of course Weasel could be your real name and then don't I feel stupid
    Nah. Second marriage for us both, and that's how we acted when we got together.

Try the coconut rum and pineapple juice!

John & Carol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast