Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: July 13th - 19th - Who's Goin?

Registered User whtchikbrwndick's Avatar
    My wife and I will be there to join you all at Hedo 3 that week. (July 12-July 17). We look forward to meeting you all there!!

Quote Originally Posted by whtchikbrwndick View Post
    My wife and I will be there to join you all at Hedo 3 that week. (July 12-July 17). We look forward to meeting you all there!!
    This party is getting bigger and bigger! See everyone there!
    Akilah

I think I am coming

Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I am in the process of confirming dates for a return trip to Hedo 3. I recently learned about the Fantasy Island event on another web site and then learned multiple groups will be there around that time. I have been looking for another "event" to attend at Hedo since originally going for JJO a couple years ago. I learned last year during a brief two night stay that the event does matter. Because Hedo 3 was about 20% occupied those days and if not for the great entertainment staff girls I would have been bored to death.

My only concern with this trip was trying to figure out if there will be many single females. I generally travel solo because I am just not comfortable going to a clothing option resort with guy friends. LOL Plus I just like my privacy too. I am probably considering July 9 - 16th or 10 - 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I am in the process of confirming dates for a return trip to Hedo 3. I recently learned about the Fantasy Island event on another web site and then learned multiple groups will be there around that time. I have been looking for another "event" to attend at Hedo since originally going for JJO a couple years ago. I learned last year during a brief two night stay that the event does matter. Because Hedo 3 was about 20% occupied those days and if not for the great entertainment staff girls I would have been bored to death.

My only concern with this trip was trying to figure out if there will be many single females. I generally travel solo because I am just not comfortable going to a clothing option resort with guy friends. LOL Plus I just like my privacy too. I am probably considering July 9 - 16th or 10 - 17th.
    Yeah I agree, it was pretty dead last June without the JJO. I had been to the resort 2 consecutive years while the group was there and last year it was pretty quiet. Thats why I'm trying something different this year. Hope to see you there!

By the way, between all of the groups that will be there, it will be plenty of single women
    Akilah

Hey

There will be alot of singl women I might be going with couple of single women, so u have no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by HJJ View Post

xxx
    Last edited by Savanna&Biff; 03-10-2011 at 09:20 PM.
    Many people are alive today only because its illegal to shoot them.

See u all at Hedonism II June 18 - 25, 2011

Well I am all but official now. I have confirmed my flight and I plan to be there July 9th - 16th. I will get my room finalized next week. This will be my first full week's stay so I am really looking forward to it. I will be with the Fantasy Island group but I guess there are about 3 other groups there around that time. So there should be lots stuff going on unlike the few nights I spent there last June. It was so vacant then that there was hardly anyone at the nude pool and hot tub after midnight. I did not even bother putting anything back on on my way back to the room which was not on the nude side.

So how much time do you all actually spend on the nude side in daylight hours? I know on previous trips such as the JJO trip a couple of years ago almost no one went to the nude side during the day.

july

this will be my third trip tp hedo and my friends first we cant wait tish we will be there for the white party fo sho. maybe we should extend our trip till the 15 but im sure you will take some well steal some pics to let us know what we missed

Quote Originally Posted by sexiblkf View Post
    this will be my third trip tp hedo and my friends first we cant wait tish we will be there for the white party fo sho. maybe we should extend our trip till the 15 but im sure you will take some well steal some pics to let us know what we missed
    its not just my party... its me and my good Friend KEM's MILESTONE BDAY PARTY

on the 12th yeah boy.... EVERYONE who is there during that time better be there!!! its going to be banana's!!! lol
    PARRRR TTTTAAAAYY

Be there July 14th to 18th

Wife and I plus aother couple from Canada will be there. Looking for a fun 3 days. We have been to Hedo 2 several times but never 3 . Hope to meet fun people and have a great time

3rd Timer Will Be There For Tish/kems B-day Bash And At The Main Bar With The Monkey Balls Cant Wait Heard The Resort Is Sold Out Tish Omg I Should Have Extended My Trip :-(

Seems like yesterday when this thread was started. Only 74 days left.... Can't wait to get on that plane!

Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vic&Toni View Post
    Seems like yesterday when this thread was started. Only 74 days left.... Can't wait to get on that plane!
    Im already on the plane, the beach, the pool dam I dont want o wake up!!!!!!!! lol See ya there!!!

how 'bout the beach?! nude or prudeside?

You betta know!...July 15-20

Holla Achta Boy...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast