Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kissing

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    OK... what we have here is a word definition issue. To clarify, here's what I meant.

As far as "intimacy"... ther are two different forms:

1. Intimacy as an "act"
    2. Intamacy as an "exchange"

Kissing between real life partners will always be more intimate as far as an exchange of intimacy, but kissing between two girls, will be more intimate as far as an act of intimacy.

That may be hard for some to wrap their head around, because they can't make the separation and some may even feel they are doing their mate a disservice to actually make that distinction. The fact is, you have to do something you feel is unfair in your gut to actually BE fair and that's to make the distinction between the two.

It's "OK" to accept that you and your mate can't create an "act" as intimate as two girls can. It's not a dis and you can't think of it as one.

To make you feel better about distinguishing between the two, use this fact: Your (girl) mate, can't create an "exchange" of intimacy, with another girl, as intimate as you and your mate can crerate together.

Example: The onscreen kiss between Denise Richards and Neve Campbell was far more intimate as an "act" than the onscreen kiss between Rhett and Scarlet in Gone With The Wind, but Rhett and Scarlett win the Oscar for "exchange" of intimacy.

To add a tad to this... knowing that two girls can create more intimacy as an "act" and knowing that you and your mate will always be able to create more intimacy as an "exchange"... why do you have any concern about her kissing a guy WHILE she is already having sex with him.

In my opinion, I would rather her be able to kiss another guy, than I would another girl. If you subscribe to my theory at all, seems to me that her kissing another guy falls way down the list of risk...
    Please tell me you are just trying to push my buttons.

For a man who has typed some pretty spectacular sci-fi in his time, you've really outdone yourself this time. Read this aloud in public and people's heads will probably explode like in "Scanners".

My beloved Brits must spew "Real Ale" out of their noses every time you try to redefine the English language.

Just because you are (obviously) a bad kisser with the world's most insane girl/girl fetish, don't attempt to come up with a Quantum Theory of Intimacy.

Get out of your house, talk to as many women who have done the girl/girl thing as possible and get blown away by how many of them ultimately find it disappointing and something they'll never do again.

Neve and Denise (talk about hitting the wall) are a joke. Try Susan Sarandon and Catherine DeNeuve (yes, a liberal and a frog, for you conservative Southern boys) in "The Hunger".

If it was so great it would be the dominate form of human sexuality. In reality the number of cradle to grave lesbians is probably half the number of cradle to grave gay men. Explain that Mr. Asimov.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

I think I am confused.... what was the question?

Kissing = touching of one person's lips to another place, which is used as an expression of affection, respect, greeting, farewell, good luck, romantic affection or sexual desire.

Intimacy = a familiar and very close connection with another as a result of entering deeply or closely into relationship through knowledge and experience of the other.

Therefore, a kiss shouldn't be anything really, right? Affection, attraction, desire... Intimacy would be the no,no for couples, correct? Intimacy with another person (male or female) that is.

If you are at Hedo for an "experience" or show of desires, a kiss would be allowed, no? Now whether it is female to male, female to female, male to male, would be the couple's predetermined so-called rules.

I have known couples at Ren Faire for example that allowed kissing the opposite sex but no further than that. The key being that it was Faire and not allowed anywhere else.

Am I on the right track here? Or way off course?

(thanx wikipedia.org)

Blog Entries
    Kissing is awesome, why would you deny it? Kissing another person is less intimate than having sex??? JMHO. I enjoy kissing other women while at hedo as my wife enjoys kissing other men. It is very playful and can lead to other things.

Blue

Gotta agree with JANEWBIES on this one. I don't know if they are using a thesaurus, or they need one lol, but the example makes total sense and is in sync with our experiences.
    Last edited by BWilliams; 03-27-2009 at 02:31 PM.

We agree with the no kissing rule. This has been a big topic for us in the past. Far to intimate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    Please tell me you are just trying to push my buttons.

For a man who has typed some pretty spectacular sci-fi in his time, you've really outdone yourself this time. Read this aloud in public and people's heads will probably explode like in "Scanners".

My beloved Brits must spew "Real Ale" out of their noses every time you try to redefine the English language.

Just because you are (obviously) a bad kisser with the world's most insane girl/girl fetish, don't attempt to come up with a Quantum Theory of Intimacy.

Get out of your house, talk to as many women who have done the girl/girl thing as possible and get blown away by how many of them ultimately find it disappointing and something they'll never do again.

Neve and Denise (talk about hitting the wall) are a joke. Try Susan Sarandon and Catherine DeNeuve (yes, a liberal and a frog, for you conservative Southern boys) in "The Hunger".

If it was so great it would be the dominate form of human sexuality. In reality the number of cradle to grave lesbians is probably half the number of cradle to grave gay men. Explain that Mr. Asimov.
    Can we not just agree to disagree (lol)... I realize that it's your lifelong goal to squash every idea that is contrary to girls want a strong, take charge guy and that is that.

More girls like girls than will admit. This is just how it is. Don't shoot the messanger. I guess I could have chosen a different word, other than intimate, rather than try to explain that there are two forms of the same word. Too much lesson and not enough easy reading material (lol)... My bad.

OK, let's change the word from intimate to sexual/sensual/hot/or whatever you choose. Now, that being said, let me try again:

Two girls kissing is way more sexual/sensual/hot than a guy and a girl kissing. Maybe because it's taboo, or maybe just because it is. You pick.

And no... I am not the "standard male" fan of girl/girl. I am just calling it like I see it. I imagine I have at least a handful of people that agree with me...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 03-29-2009 at 12:26 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Two girls kissing is way more sexual/sensual/hot than a guy and a girl kissing. Maybe because it's taboo, or maybe just because it is. You pick.

And no... I am not the "standard male" fan of girl/girl. I am just calling it like I see it. I imagine I have at least a handful of people that agree with me...
    Let's agree that you need to go to the JA dictionary and look up the words "opinion" and "fact".

You state this as though it were a fact and it's simply your opinion.

Ultimately "hot" is determined by who is doing the kissing. Two unattractive women who are bad kissers is only "hot" if you have no standards.

I'm sure lots of "standard males" agree with you. The fact is that I'm sure that lots of girls who have actually kissed girls DISAGREE with you. I ACTUALLY know hundreds of those girls.

Stop wishing and go out and actually talk to real women. I'll sure you know one or two.

Too funny
    Last edited by BWilliams; 03-29-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Lincoln!!!!
    Last edited by Moorerotic; 03-29-2009 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Psycho Cat on the Keyboard

cop&nurse,
    I thought I was weird but said the same thing to my wife.
    She can have her big tits sucked and played with by whoever wants to.
    If she finds a nice cock to suck that's great go ahead but no kissing.
    Those lips are just for us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12