Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Mind Altering Stimulants"

"Mind Altering Stimulants"

Are "Mind Altering Stimulants" a taboo subject? I can see why it would not be wise to talk about them, but everyone knows they are readily available at "certain places"........

Pretty much ask any employee and they will hook you up or point you in right direction!
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hedo is a mind altering stimulant.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

When we got to Hedo I was thinking about buying a little weed from the Bellman or something. I don't smoke at home but I figured that since I was in Jamaica, do as the Jamaicans. One of my bartenders asked if I was partying and if I needed anything to help the party get started. I ask what he's got, thinking "weed mon" was going to be the response. He says "Weed, coke, X, acid, shrooms". The guy was a walking pharmacy, it was incredible. Just so you know, the weed was pretty good.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

Quote Originally Posted by SexInVegas View Post
    When we got to Hedo I was thinking about buying a little weed from the Bellman or something. I don't smoke at home but I figured that since I was in Jamaica, do as the Jamaicans. One of my bartenders asked if I was partying and if I needed anything to help the party get started. I ask what he's got, thinking "weed mon" was going to be the response. He says "Weed, coke, X, acid, shrooms". The guy was a walking pharmacy, it was incredible. Just so you know, the weed was pretty good.
    My wife and I don't like the buzz from weed, but the sex after a little nose candy is fucking incredible. We go for hours.......

Registered User twintowers nepa's Avatar
    you will have no problem grtting what u need i was hooked up b4 i left the airport on my way to hedo III

Registered User twintowers nepa's Avatar
    i didnt know it snowed in jamaica,so how was it?

Been to Hedo many times always get "party supplies" at resort. Be VERY careful at the airport, remember, it is Illegal in Jamaica. From what I was told, lots of "undercover" at the airport. Just keep in mind..... Can always get anything at Hedo... Have fun...
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Snow

Quote Originally Posted by twintowers nepa View Post
    i didnt know it snowed in jamaica,so how was it?
    We heard it is quite exceptional down there--someone said because Jamaica is the first stop when it heads out of Columbia on its trip north! So hasn't been stomped on 10-20 times before it gets to you !~!

Most definitely wait until you get to the resort to purchase any supplies--like someone mentioned lot of "undercover" type situations at airport!

Kiki

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFried View Post
    We heard it is quite exceptional down there--someone said because Jamaica is the first stop when it heads out of Columbia on its trip north! So hasn't been stomped on 10-20 times before it gets to you !~!...Kiki
    Good point, it has not been "stomped on", remember that, moderation with the more pure stuff is not bad advice....

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Ok so maybe I am naive- especially since I have never smoked anything much less tried any of the other substances listed above (would not, either, given a healthcare background where I have seen bad reactions to pretty much every drug that was mentioned), but I do not get the desire for a stimulant at hedo at all.
    Someone above said "hedo is a stimulant"- totally agree. My caffeine intake goes down tremendously the weeks we are there and I hardly notice at all since the whole trip is a constant stream of sensory input.
    As a first hand party to a situation about what Rick said- yes, PLEASE!!!! Moderation is key. Don't forget that when you go overboard with stuff like that the issues that arise don't just put a dent in your vacation. If you are there with friends, or a group- you stand a pretty good chance of completely jacking up a day or two of their vacation as well.
    Just a cohost's perspective-
    Nick (and the lovely Kerry- who is all the stimulant I need!)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

What is the going rate for the powdery stuff? I think I paid too much. I don't buy it here at home.

Very important to wait for the resort. Here is the "undercover" plot. Guy sells you item. Points you out to the police. Police come arrest you, confiscate your newly purchased products and give them back to the guy who sold it to you. The resort staff isn't going to turn you in for shit.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

I agree caution is a must! I'm not into anything other than the green. The weed in Jamaica varies, you have your avg bud then there's high grade. Make sure to mention high grade if you want the best and don't hesitate to negotiate pricing as they've inflated it by over 100% already. The best bet is to go to a Farm and pick out what you want I had a chance to do so and it's the best way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by bbc_to_hedo View Post
    I agree caution is a must! I'm not into anything other than the green. The weed in Jamaica varies, you have your avg bud then there's high grade. Make sure to mention high grade if you want the best and don't hesitate to negotiate pricing as they've inflated it by over 100% already. The best bet is to go to a Farm and pick out what you want I had a chance to do so and it's the best way to go!
    Wowwwwww... that's exciting! Is all I can say. I'd be like a kid in a candy store! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast