Thread: Hendo II OR III is it for mostly couples? Younger Crowd?

Hendo II OR III is it for mostly couples? Younger Crowd?

Hey I am traveling with my friend to hedonism II or III durng april. I never been to a resort like this before and i am wondering is it for mostly couples? i am not going there for sex i am just going to have a good time. Are the people there mostly over 30 and couples? Travel agent tells me that it is full of younger crowd but as i read the forum more and more i am starting to doubt it. Please advise. any tips? Thank YOu so much

Blog Entries
    I think that hedo 111 is for the younger crowd or single and hedo 11 tends to be a little older and more couples, although the beach is nicer at hedo 11 and there can be a mix of ages there.

I agree, although age is just a number. We are in our early 30's and we have a blast with people of all ages. We really only go to 3 because it was the newer of the 2.

Which ever you decide, you will have fun. It's Hedo, how can you not!?!
    Sex is a two-way treat

HIII
    April 10th-15th, 2008
    March 31st - April 7th, 2009
    March 21st - 28th, 2010
    March 26th - April 2nd, 2011

www HEDO AMIGOS com
    March 26th to April 2nd ~ 2011
    Hedonism II ~ Negril, Jamaica
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

We are early 30's and have a blast everytime. We go to Hedo III. Love it! Lots of younger people from our experience though it also depends on the groups there the week you go. We go each year the last week of July to first week of August. There were also quite a few singles then. We have a single going with us. Just go and have a good time. As long as you don't pressure anybody or spank the monkey in public you'll do fine...lol It is an awesome experience and a lot of fun. You can also meet friends before going if you join a group and do chats. Then you will meet all kinds of friends before you get there. Hedo people are a lot of fun and great to party with. Don't stress it!
    Can't wait to party with our crazy ass friends again!!!!!
    Hedo II 2005, Hedo III 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Awaiting our 6th return in July 2011
    MitandAlmostIrish

What everyone else has answered is true...but to answer your two questions...
    Hedo III and Hedo II are mostly couples and mostly people over 30, but there are exceptions. There are always some singles there -- of all ages, and always some folks there under 30 -- but they are the exception.
    Forget about age though and I believe you'll have a great time.
    We've seen some really obnoxious, creepy single guys, and we've met some great gentlemen who were very respectful and were able to join in on the festivities.

Never been to Hendo, but Hedo is for people of all ages.

Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/