Thread: Want advice....room on nude or prude side?

Want advice....room on nude or prude side?

Wife and I are going on our honeymoon the first week of May and we have booked a room on the prude side ocean view. We are both very kinky and open minded so we definately are not offended by nudity. Would we have more fun staying on the nude side or does it even matter. Thanks for your help.

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    It only matters in the wallet and stumbling distance lol, the prude side is cheaper but the nude side is closer to Delroys and the hot tub, we stayed in H Block last year and will this year because its right in the middle. Oh H Block is the nickname for garden view nude, so its really a personal or financial choice. That aside have fun and enjoy your honeymoon, we met a young cpl down there last year on theres and they had a great time we hope they come back this year (John & Lana) I hope I remembered there names but good people. So have fun guys. John
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

I agree with John & Terry....we've stayed in every type of room in every area of the resort and it only matters on how far you like to walk during the day or night and the cost. Ocean view on the prude side is nice. Be sure to let the front desk know it is your honeymoon when you arrive!!

Congrats and have a super time!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

We will be going for our 4th time from April 28- May 6. Our previous stays have all been on the prude side. Twice we stayed oceanview, with one time being ground level. Our last time we stayed in the first block going up the hill to the main dining area. Albeit it was quite a jaunt to the nude pool and Delroy's, it was easier on the pocketbook. Just watch the hill going back to the room, you can gain lot's of momentum and tough for the ladies in heels.

Mike and Diana