Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

Pauline is a nurse assistant and roland is a business owner and electrician.

just got back from our third trip to hedo 3 and already planning our next trip. lets go powerball.

I do visual effects and design for commercials and film.
    Hala is an attorney.

paste resume here

Quote Originally Posted by johnnypib View Post
    We are bar owners of one of the best live entertainment venues in our state....oh ya, did I mention we party like rock stars, Hedo III here we come.
    Bar owners huh? Where in the northern US? My dream is to own a bar one day. Good for you, I'm jealous. I'm a bartender currently but I really want my own bar. One of these days.

By the way, nice posts guys, thanks. I didn't expect this many replies.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

Quote Originally Posted by Hedo Lovers View Post
    So really what you do for a living has nothing to do with having a good time. H3 is about meeting new friends. Leave your job title at home. H3 is a place to be who ever you want. That silly, crazy sexy person you cant always be at home. It"s where you can leave all your worries at home and have a great time. Lisa
    <snip>

100% agreed. Well said.
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

I am a realestate developer/own a property management company. She is a accountant.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanna&Biff View Post
    NOTHIN AT ALL

We got tired of the rat race, so we moved to an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean in 2003. You know... monkeys, jungle, beach, dolphins, turtles, little brown people waiting on us, blah blah blah

Savanna & Biff
    We are thinking about doing this. What island did you choose?

I'm a lawyer and he's in civil engineering. There were several lawyers at H3 when we were there in January...it was weird ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hedo Lovers View Post
    So really what you do for a living has nothing to do with having a good time. H3 is about meeting new friends. Leave your job title at home. H3 is a place to be who ever you want. That silly, crazy sexy person you cant always be at home. It"s where you can leave all your worries at home and have a great time. I promise not to be judemental. SO if a doctor is on one side of me and a cleaning person is on the other side. I will treat you both with respect. As long as you deserve it.Lisa
    I completely agree as well. What you do has nothing to do with having a great time with everyone at hedo. Just think it's interesting to know how many backgrounds, walks of life and professional people all enjoy congregating in the same place. It's funny to see, for example, a doctor on here. Makes you think next time you go for a checkup. Your doctor could be taking your blood pressure and daydreaming about having a red stripe at the nude pool.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    I'm a Pirate.

I own a bicycle rental shop.

My wife's an M.D. and a business owner.

We're both a mommy and daddy as well.

We like Jamaica.
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!
    Me and hubby are renewing our wedding vows in May 2010, dont know yet if HII or HIII?!
    Anyways,,
    I am a stay at home mom, 2 kids,3 dogs. Own my own SEX TOY business!!!!!!!!!!! I do home parties, and also just sell to anyone who needs any!! Love it!!!
    My husband is currently in Afghanistan (national guard) til the end of August this year, But he has a full time job with a chemical plant! Im trying to get him to start selling sex toys as well! hehe
    Looking forward to our vaca to Jamaica!!!!!!!!
    Nikki/Rich
    Contact us today if you are interested in purchasing Sex Toys, or Joining my team!!!!!!!!
    www.temptationsparties.com/4930
    "Keeping America Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by DandWcouple View Post
    attorney and teacher
    If she's the teacher, I'm not sure how much her students are learning because of the distraction! If she's the lawyer I'd say the jury didn't have much of a chance for the same reason

As for us, "R" is an IT Engineer & "A" is a Housewife (used to be a graphic designer/web designer).

- A and R

"Be good...but if you can't be good, at least be good at it!"

I am an RN...he is a CEO for a healthcare company and a retired Cop, at Hedo...we don't have jobs. the only thing we "do" is the hedo thing....whatever the mood strikes becasue his Frickin' blackberry doesn't work there!!

Uni, that job offer is still open!
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

Quote Originally Posted by minngirl View Post
    If she's the teacher, I'm not sure how much her students are learning because of the distraction! If she's the lawyer I'd say the jury didn't have much of a chance for the same reason

As for us, "R" is an IT Engineer & "A" is a Housewife (used to be a graphic designer/web designer).
    I'm sure it's never a "hung" jury! Those fuckers must be hard constantly!!
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

Im an educator and doing my masters at a very recognized university here in Dallas... other than that, Im just a bon vivant!

Guess I should have said he and she. He the attorney, she the teacher. The humor is great though. She works with the deaf, agree I am betting they are happy they are not blind. Maybe I will have her start tagging along to the jury trials though. See, get great ideas all the time on this forum.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast