Thread: Day pass to Hedo III?

Day pass to Hedo III?

If this question has been asked before, I apologize, just too much on this site to go through all of it!

My fiance and I are getting married in November at Breezes Runaway bay, which is sort of a sister resort to Hedo. They offer a transfer for the day to Hedo, and I am just wondering if it would be worth it for us to go? From what I read the fun of Hedo is the whole experience while staying there. I'm very interested in checking it out, it just wasn't an option for us to stay there for the wedding, as our too senior mothers will be there and would probably have a heartattack just KNOWING naked people were walking around somewhere. This was really long for just one question huh?

Gets asked a lot, but that's OK. The day pass "policy" seems to be in flux. Yes, you can jump between the two resorts, but I'm not sure current policy allows access to the nude side... There was a time when it did not. Best to check. Also, if you have other questions, use the search feature first... If you can't find what you need, the board members will be more than happy to help.
    Mikey and Diane

Thumbs up

We have seen day and night passers on the nude side at Hedo 3 during each of our previous 8 trips. There is a fee though for the visit, seems it was about $75 per person? I may be wrong about the price. They have day and night passes. Hard to pick which I would choose to go to since Hedo 3 is pretty much a party place 24/7.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Smile

we stayed at hedo3 some people went to breezes no cost just 12 round trip taxi per person. you should be able to go and stay until 5 am when nude pool/hot tub closes
    ps: it can get a little wild over there, gets going aroun 2am opens at 11 am have john cook some chicken 4 u at the nude bar grill. have fun

we stayed at breezes last may, then did the night pass to hedo to check it out. it only cost the cab drive, there was no charge otherwise since they are sister resorts. we had the time of our lives and met some great people in the nude hot tub, the only downfall was that we had to leave by 2am, so that kind of sucked, but at least we knew we liked it, so we are staying at hedo 3 this year for the whole week, we may take a day trip to breezes for nostalgias sake, plus they have a great beach! hope that helps!

I stayed at Breezes in August 2009 with my teenage boys, and went to Hedo for one afternoon/evening to have some adult fun (my husband and I have stayed at Hedo III numerous times). It just costs $5 each way for the taxi. (Though I didn't have to take a taxi back, a Hedo III worker who I knew from previous trips drove me back to Breezes late at night!) One tip- they will tell you that you have to choose to go either 10 am to 6 pm, or 6 pm to 1 am, but if you press a little, it's not true and you can go whatever time you want.