Thread: Hedo newbies

Hedo newbies

Hi everyone-my wife and i are trying to decide between desire resort and hedo? any helpful suggetions? what's hedo like-we're open minded but since we're new we don't want to be pressured--what can we expect?

Blog Entries
    "What Hedo is like" is a complex and many layered question. You can get a feel for that by reading all the posts here. We have yet been able to find a way to put it into words succinctly enough to fit into a post.

We have not been to Desire, but from all of our friends feedback who have been, we will stick with Hedo. I don't like to relay second hand information and have it become third and fouth hand so I will let others who have been explain the differences.

You will not be pressured at Hedo. You will likely be encouraged to participate in games, invited to join someone for dinner, asked to dance, enticed into having the best vacation of your life, but never pressured.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

when is the best time to go?

Hi thanks for the response. The wife and i are also tryin to find the best time to go ...we only have a window in January and May-June....any suggestions? Also is it necessary to find a group to join before going?

Hedo vs Desire

Hi guys...we've been to both resorts only once. We thought Hedo was a blast..loads of fun people and a very sexually charged atmosphere. We were up at 8am each morning and most nights didn't get to bed til 4am. The nude hot tub at Hedo is hot!!! The Jamaican people were wonderful and the check-in was the fastest at any all-inclusive we've been too. We were there in Feb 2009. Desire was not as sexually charged as Hedo but at the rooftop hot tub in the late afternoon and around 12am you might see loads of PDA's there. Desire is a smaller more intimate resort with better rooms, better food , and better service, and beach beds on a really nice beach where you will be served and never have to move if you like. You won't have to make reservations for dinner at Desire just turn up at the restuarant. We went to Desire in May of 2008 and returning the first week of May 2009. The Bubbly Bares will be there and they are always loads of fun. You'll have fun at both resorts it just depends on your preferences. We'll be back at Hedo in Feb of 2010. Goodluck, either choice you can't lose.
    Josh

I thought Desire was changing to Temptations - which will not be clothing optional so you need to research that.

Furthermore, I have been to Hedo X6 and Desire X3.

Desire is a Sensual resort .....Hedo is a Sexual resort..........both great in their own right.

Eastenders

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by r2andb1 View Post
    Hi thanks for the response. The wife and i are also tryin to find the best time to go ...we only have a window in January and May-June....any suggestions? Also is it necessary to find a group to join before going?
    It is never necessary to find a group, but we have found that it makes for a much better trip. It is great to know a bunch of cool people before you even get to the resort. Since this is not the kind of resort where everyone sits by themselves and never talks to anyone. You will show up and it will seem like everyone is friends already. You have a week to get to know people, but it is nice to show up with a group of readymade friends - especially for your first time.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Desire Cabo is going Temptations not Desire Cancun.

Goin' in May 2010

Ok so we've decided this is going to be a blast. We are booking our trip for May 22-29 2010...far in advance I know, but with kids,class, etc.

Anyone know if they'll be going around the same time???:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by r2andb1 View Post
    Ok so we've decided this is going to be a blast. We are booking our trip for May 22-29 2010...far in advance I know, but with kids,class, etc.

Anyone know if they'll be going around the same time???:
    We wish you the best of luck as you try to maintain your sanity waiting for May 2010...

Good luck...

lol...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016