Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Body Hair, Mansweaters, Pubic Crops

I totally agree Tbone! I like hairless backs and chests (just me) but i def want my man to have leg, arm, and armpit hair, as well as some pubic hair, trimmed. But thats just me! to each his/her own lol
    Andrea & Jay
    hedo 3 May 4-10, 2009

A clarification: Trimmed is good, and should be practiced. Shaving the chest, arms and legs is bad.

i dont have much hair at all.....trim the pubic area every 3 days the rest i dont touch. was thinking of using rogaine for my arms and legs just to get it to grow a little...
    i have serious

There is nothing so sexy as a soft, clean shaven man when dining "down under"!!!
    JC and Ginny
    7/5 - 7/12 Hedo II

Hmmmmmm

This issue brings out some very strong opinions. I have tried the down low trim and my lady seems to not like it as much. So that being said, everyman has to please the one his is with first and care about the likes and dislike of others second.

As a man, I have never seen a woman with too much or too little hair down there and I have never lost my way with looking for paradise so that being said, to each his or her own.

H2 Nov 28-Dec 5 "09"

im def not a fan of the womens pubic afro. all set with a mouth full of hair. dolly put it best "clean shaven women when dining "down under"!!! nothing beats it
    i have serious

Q: Why are pubic hairs curly?

A: So they don't poke you in the eye!

I like how some people refer to men being hairy as "natural." Hell, natural is underarm odor. Natural is a beard down to the belly button. Natural is women with hairy pits and legs.

Natural is a term that gets thrown around too much. None of us are "natural." Razor blades, blowdryers, mouthwash, foot powder, Right Guard and Tampax were all developed to overcome our "natural-ness."

This is a thread with a theme as simple as who likes vanilla and who likes chocolate.

The overwhelming majority are going to say trim, shave, or maintain to some degree. The wtf, I will do what I want to, are the same as the minority that don't bother to bathe more than once a week. Well, maybe that's an over-done example, but the point here is, most people (in situations where it's exposed-like a nude resort) PREFER shaven, trimmed, or properly maintained hair on men and women both.

It's fine if you want to "lone Ranger" it and bring the bush and rug in all their glory, but that's like wearing jeans and tennis shoes to a black tie event. You won't be asked to leave, or even persecuted, but you will not fit in as well.

Fitting in is not needed at Hedo. Hedo is accepting of all, except the rude, but if nothing else, use going to Hedo as a reason to experiment and see if you like the short hair/hairless thing.
    Last edited by BWilliams; 04-15-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Hello all, I have a question,both Mr Bum and I keep our playhouses neat and orderly, but there is one slight problem, when he trims up with scissors he "pokes" me. What can we use to reduce this problem? I like him all trimmed up and he likes me pretty much "nude", thanks to all. This is the greatest page, we can "talk" about anything...
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone69 View Post
    No offense to some hair challenged men, but I think men with no hair on their chest, arms, or especially their legs rather girly. Do you want your man to have no facial hair possible either? Do you want smooth skin, like a woman's? Why would any real man shave his legs? All I can say is, GIRLY MAN!!!!!!! A man is supposed to have hair....
    Since I kicked this thread off, I want to give a report from HII earlier this month. Most guys do remove the hair from their backs and are quite sleek now, as evidenced by my Hedo experience, most women like it that way too.

I'm seeing people wondering how to remove hair with scissors and shaving. Never use scissors near a woman's coochy, as you could reshape the terrain and that's not a good thing. That's shaving country or waxing if she's into pain... Guys, don't shave your body hair, instead use a hair depilitory cream and wipe the hair away in 10 minutes. Don't put the cream on your nuts or crotch for that matter, use an electric hair shear over your gear with a spacer and cut it short. Then shave if you want to go bald.

My comfort zone is to use the cream on my back, butt, and triceps. I electric shear the pubes down short and shave the twins. While we're at it, my wife likes to trim inside my ears with a little pair of scissors. I have one of those little nose trimmers, so the hermit crab hairs go away and I don't have a nose-stash. The wife hates the unibrow, so she waxes that look away. Chest, arm, and leg hair, I keep so I look like a manly man.

I know this is all a personal conviction of ours and you can do whatever floats your boat, I'm just trying to bring a grooming topic to the forum and see where it goes.

Respect and more good times at Hedo.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

I am not really into that "caveman" look. Like to keep the Mr all neat and groomed. He likes that too. Times sure have changed. Stumbled upon some "old" Playboy mags, boy what a difference. Did see a man at Hedo one year that had soo much back hair. All us ladies at the pool were saying we could get him real drunk and "WAX" him... BTW he was single...
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

SCISSORS! hell no. i use a beard trimmer for the length then will shave to the desired pattern.
    i have serious

SHAVE.....SHAVE.....SHAVE!!!!! SOFT.....SOFT....SOFT!!!! (The twins, of course and all the areas in the neighborhood! OMG, it is sooooooooooooo erotic!!! I never knew how nice it was until I experienced it. I will NEVER go back!!! Tastes and smells sooooo nice!!
    JC and Ginny
    7/5 - 7/12 Hedo II

Talking

[QUOTE=tbone69;62148]No offense to some hair challenged men, but I think men with no hair on their chest, arms, or especially their legs rather girly. Do you want your man to have no facial hair possible either? Do you want smooth skin, like a woman's?

I used to sell Harley's for a while. This guy comes in wearing shorts one day. He's sitting on a bike and I went to point something out on the engine. My arm accidentially brushed against his leg. I felt the razor stubble. Why would any real man shave his legs? All I can say is, GIRLY MAN!!!!!!! A man is supposed to have hair.

I know I'll piss off some people. Just my humble opnion. Go ahead and let me have it....[/QUOTE lol...
    Last edited by jm1974ri; 04-15-2009 at 09:37 PM.
    i have serious

wow screwed that quote up.... anyway im hair challenged and proud of it. only thing that i shave is my bean bag. i know what your saying though. gotta couple of what we call vinnies at my work who shave there arms and legs. they think alll the women love it...hehe little do they know i know them also and cant stand it
    i have serious

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345