Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Body Hair, Mansweaters, Pubic Crops

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tobe17200 View Post
    i hope to god that a. you are NOT there when we are and that b. the people who are there arent as shallow and childish. maybe i have this whole hedo thing all wrong...maybe its just shallow swingers who care about looks. oh well...not my problem.
    good luck with that attitude.
    tobe tobe tobe... how did you get so worked up over all this. Your old posts were full of excitement and now you have let a discussion by people with different views from your own really tear you down. You started off pissed and calling names, then you got called out for overreacting and the name calling and you got pouty and more angry. If you want to be hairy... be hairy. I didn't see where anyone said they wouldn't like you because of it.

Do we have to say we like hairy bodies to be OK people in your book? Do we have to share your opinion? If so, then you are more guilty of everything you accused us of. I included a link for you: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mbaer/3...ool-333798@N20

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    I just want to use this situation to clarify a few things.

Hedo folk are accepting... not blind.

Forgiving... not forgetful.

Human... not robots.

We have opinions, preferences and we even proclaim them with vigor at times. The idea that all Hedo folk are lay down, accepting, do whatever, say whatever, be whatever is the largest blanket of bunk that I have ever seen a group of people hide beneath, or be implicated of being underneath.

This goes way beyond body hair. The idea that Hedo folk embrace all walks of life and all aspects of everything is so silly.
    I'm joining this discussion late because I'm genetically hair deprived. I've been going bald since I was 12 and I've never had more than 6 chest hairs, so this thread was on my ignore list.

JA,

Thanks for stating this better than I ever have. I've tried to make this point many times but never as beautifully as you have here.

A few other points I'd like to make to the entire group.

1) Stop saying sorry for having opinions. Your opinion, especially expressed in an online forum, like this isn't going to make someone's head explode. You aren't that powerful, and if the person reading your opinion really is that weak-minded, they are bigger problems than your opinion.

Enough with the "shields up, brace for impact, get under the fire blanket" type comments, too. I someone disagreeing with you really going to ruin your day?

2) Please note that opinions the one that started this thread should be viewed AT LEAST two ways. First from the perspective of someone who plans to not have sex with anyone, or just with their partner. Second, of course, is from the perspective of someone who hopes to hook up.

If you're only having sex with your S.O. it's crazy to care for more than a second about who thinks you're hairy, fat, have a small dick, or bad teeth.

People at Hedo, and pretty much everywhere else in the world, aren't going to avoid talking to you, eating and drinking with you, dancing with you, snorkeling with you, or in general partying or otherwise socializing with you because of any "negative" physical trait. They may avoid sexual contact with you, though. If you aren't looking for that sexual contact, stop caring.

I spent most of my time on my last Hedo trip hanging out with folks who were heavy smokers. They were all great folks, but smoking is one of my biggest turn-offs. Since I had no plans of fucking them and they had no plans of fucking me, who cares?

If you're hoping to hook up though, you should play the tunes that your audience wants to hear.

Finally I believe that obesity is one of many things that is destroying my beloved United States of America. The US doesn't need to spend another dime on health care, we need to lose real weight, not just a few grams of hair.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Blog Entries
    I like the add-on point of looking at it two ways (those who will only be having sex with their partner and those lookingto hook up).

I would like to agree with that, but add this:

Unless your partner LOVES long body hair, they may be, as I stated in an earlier post, simply putting up with it. This is not just a "hair" opinion here. Your mate SHOULD be treated as a first date every day. What I mean by that, is that even though the statement "my mate loves me just the way I am" has a really cool ring to it, be aware that that may not always be the case deep down. The true reality may be more along the lines of "my mate accepts me, just the way I am."

It's important to know that (using body hair only as an example), if you ask your mate if you should trim it, they may say nah... it's fine like it is. What you NEED to do, is trim it and wait for the reaction. You may hear that your mate preferred the old way and just let it grow back, but you may also hear that they really like it, even though changing it never really crossed their mind. Remember, at some point, some girl was the first one to shave her pussy. It may have never crossed a single guys mind until then, but once it was seen in all it's hairless glory, it seemed like a great idea and guys the world over wondered why it hadn't been all the rage a hundred years before.

I am still always looking to improve myself for "A"... and she deserves that. Some things I can do easily and some I haven't conquered yet, but speaking only from a "presentation" standpoint, I am constantly looking for ways to better myself for her.

I buy clothes with her in mind. I stay on the elyptical trainer a few more minutes because of her. I trim my beard more often for her and many little things like that. Guys, flowers are great and they are traditionally considered an expression of love that girls really enjoy, but you can go miles further with wooing your girl, by simply taking a more active role in being well kept.

Nobody likes a slob. Nobody. Brush your teeth, comb your hair, trim your fur, clip your fingernails and don't forget to use a fingernail file to insure they are smooth and not rough. Wear cologne (no, not Brute by fabrige). Don't wear the same sloppy t-shirt around the house all the time. In general, treat your wife like a first date and she will wonder where that slouch of a husband went to.

The golden rule with a twist applies here. Look unto others, as you would have them look unto you. If you are weary of your wife's old gray house robe, check what you are wearing and see if it warants her being motivated to improve her look.

One day we will all be wearing adult diapers and drooling on ourselves. Use the time before we reach that point to shine.

I really took off on a tangent here, but in addition to the hair, it was someting I just wanted to get off my chest (lol)...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 03-08-2009 at 01:56 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I hope all you guys are listening to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keep it Real View Post
    I hope all you guys are listening to this.
    Your avatar makes it very hard to concentrate on anything JA is saying.

I do agree with him 1000% though.
    We love Hedonism II

Quote Originally Posted by funlover View Post
    i am kind of confused, i was hoping to learn a thing or two on this thread, can someone just tell me what to have my husband shave? he already shaves the boys and trims around them, but should he get rid of his chest hair? he does not have back hair or anything, but does have chest hair, i guess i never really minded it, but he asked me if he should shave it, do most men??
    I personally see nothing wrong with some chest hair, my man has a nice hairy chest. He also trims down below, so in my opinion is he's just fine....

Blog Entries
    Hey funlover,

No need for him to completely remove any hair, unless he wants to, you want him to, or you want to experiment to see if he/you likes it.

I take my body hair down to 1/8 ich and re-trim about every 3-5 weeks. I keep mine that way year round. It feels and looks better and it also keeps you from getting tan shadows. I also tan 1-2 times a week in a non-uva ray bed, so I keep brown, but virtually eliminate the skin cancer risk. It's safer than real sun.

I have heard girls that say they love to run fingers through chest hair and others than like the smooth skin. Everyone has preferences. I just always suggest trying it all ways to decide. Word to the wise though. When he trims his chest hair to 1/8 inch, it will have a brief prickly stage for a couple of days. No problem for him, but it may scratch YOU a bit during mattress combat. Get "man" lotion to help cure that.
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 03-08-2009 at 03:18 PM.

ooohhhh.... the sarcastic, smartass part of me (which is a BIG part) is just dying to stop shaving or trimming and just slather my entire body with Rogaine. It'd be sort of funny to see if I could turn into Chewie in 4 weeks.

The practical part of me is just thinking, nah... it'b be way too hot for that.

Seriously though, interesting topic. It's always good to hear what the fairer sex is thinking and what they like.
    Breathe...Relax...Drink ...Nothing is forever.
    June 18 - 27, 2008
    March 25 - April 2, 2009

Great Advice

The best way to remove unwanted public hair is . . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

I may as well jump in on this too. I have had chest hair from like 16 on. In my early 20's I would shave, wax and Nair my chest. I could only do that for so long, I got tired of the bumps and irritation from it, Also after a day or 2 my shirts would stick to it like grip tape on a skateboard. I have since just kept it trimmed to about an 1/8" one or two times a month. I am fine with that and never had a problem with the ladies. Never had anything on my back (thank God). I always keep rest down there trimmed to about 1/8" and clean shaved on the boys, that's the easiest part I do in the shower everyday.

But if you have not noticed chest hair has been making a come back, but trimmed. Look at most of the stars now days (think Heath Ledger or Hugh Jackman), they are not trying to look like little boys anymore.

As for girls I like a landing strip or a little bigger patch but trimmed. The lips and farther back need to be clean. Don't need hair in the teeth but I do like a little to tickle my nose. The total bald thing I feel is a bit 90's.
    Last edited by orangecush; 03-18-2009 at 11:40 PM.

Personally don't care much for chest hair. Back hair definitely not.

I have to admit I met a guy and really like him. Found out he had a rug going on the chest. The sex was so good I didn't have a problem with the hair after all.

It is natural therefore acceptable. As with all body hair, clean and trim and all's good.

Facial hair is too scratchy (sp?) on either set of lips for me and I don't care to have hair stuck in my throat. I find myself sounding like the cat coughing up a hairball. So easy on the hair down below.

I always keep everything trimmed. Years ago my ex-wife wouldn't shave her pussy. I kept nagging her about it. She finally shot back "Shave your balls and then I'll do it". She thought I wouldn't........
    I can't imagine now not keeping the twins shaved nice and soft. You would think that the skin would not be conducive to shaving, but it's not a problem at all. And best of all, no shaving rash whatsoever. The new Mrs. rewards me often for my efforts. Daddy like!

everyone

i think that this is one of the reasons that new people are scared to come to hedo. they do not know what others are going to think about how they look with their clothes off. hedo is a place that you come to try new things and have new experiences. now if that means shaving all your hair off and keeping that pussy or dick clean shaven now is the time to try it. swingers are not just swingers because they want to have sex with others. They want people to find them attractive, we all do, to flirt to feel hot. then you decided who to fuck. it will always grow back. big day tommorrow, getting the shag removed for more fun in hedo.
    Last edited by replacements; 03-20-2009 at 10:02 PM. Reason: makes more sense

I trim my pubes but I'll be damned if I'm gonna shave my chest, arms, and legs.

I don't understand why this is even an issue. Just don't hookup with people whom you find unattractive for whatever reason. There's a good chance these people that don't fit your grooming standards are actually really cool people.

There are people at Hedo we choose to play with and others we simply choose to party with. It's all good.

No offense to some hair challenged men, but I think men with no hair on their chest, arms, or especially their legs rather girly. Do you want your man to have no facial hair possible either? Do you want smooth skin, like a woman's?

I used to sell Harley's for a while. This guy comes in wearing shorts one day. He's sitting on a bike and I went to point something out on the engine. My arm accidentially brushed against his leg. I felt the razor stubble. Why would any real man shave his legs? All I can say is, GIRLY MAN!!!!!!! A man is supposed to have hair.

I know I'll piss off some people. Just my humble opnion. Go ahead and let me have it....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast