Thread: Newbie question

Newbie question

Hey all

We are booked for our first trip in January and was wondering if the ladies could give me some info on dinner/evening attire and also things I should pack I might not think of as a newbie...

Thanks!

Katie

We went shopping for evening wear at the local strip club. They have an attached adult boutique with novelties and stripper wear.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Like Chris said, I bought a really cool one piece outfit that looks kind of like a bathing suit at the strip club. I also bought a fishnet shirt that we decorated with flowers on wacky night. I guess it depends on how risque you want to be. There are a lot of people who dress pretty conservatively for dinner. The others dress like strippers! Personally, I figure they all see me naked all day so I wear as little as possible to dinner. Also, if you plan on getting your hair braided you may want to take a hat or bandana for your head. The parts in the braids can get pretty burnt.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

we have a ton of links if you are interested in evening wear. email us if you are interested. tom and diane
    youre only as old as the woman you feel!