Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bikers and Hedo, a good match!

Harley Davidson for me. 14 days and the party begins !!!!!!!!

2003 Wideglide 10 days left before returning home HII!!!!

Talking 6 Days and a plane ride

We ride a 2007 Ultra Classic. Had VTX1800r before this one and Star 650 before that.

Wind in the hair bugs in the teeth.

Hey guys, we also have a bike, naturally we are from Daytona...just got back from Dirty Harrys,and Iron Horse. Have a Harley 1200 Sportster. Love to ride and Love Hedo II. Remember it takes "good balance" on a bike, unless you ride "backwards". See everyone at Hedo II for Spanksgiving....

[QUOTE=cande6964carl;57762]Ok, This just got better!

Twomech, Dee's first bike was also a 95 650 Savage until she blew the motor! LOVED THAT BIKE! Make sure you keep VERY CLOSE tabs on the oil level, they have a tendency to burn oil and if you see ANY evidence of a leak from the head plug... GET IT FIXED QUICK!
    PS, if you need any parts let me know! We bought another one that was disassembled for the motor, so I have almost a complete bike in the shed for parts. Now that bike with the other motor is my Son's for his first bike.

Cande6964carl, thanks for the offer on the parts. Hopefully she won't need them. I was a mechanic by trade before becoming a firefighter, so I keep our cycles well maintained. Hers hasn't burned a drop of oil since I bought it. It is a 2000 and it only 5000 miles, and just two owners. So far just a clutch adjustment on the cable (all the practice for her license), and other than that it has been perfect. If you know of anything else to watch for, please PM me, and thanks for the heads up on the oil comsumption......

Brian and Susie
    When you get back from Hedo, reality just slaps you in the forhead............we miss Hedo 2

2005 Harley V Rod B, last year the B was made.
    I had a V Star 1100 before the Harley , and my first bike 19 years ago was a 650 Suzuki Savage as well.
    November 1 - 7 2009

I am continually amazed at how popular the 650 savage has been over the years.......
    When you get back from Hedo, reality just slaps you in the forhead............we miss Hedo 2

79'Customized Lowrider and a Heritage Softail Classic...What would you expect a person from Wisconsin to ride ..something other than a Milwaukee Vibrator? LOL
    5 more DAYS...............

Hi, Husband has Heritage Softail classic and I have a Honda Shadow ACE Tourer.

We have an 08' Softail Custom , started riding 30 years ago at the age of 14 on a 1974 850Norton Commando and was hooked , since then Ive had a Honda CM400, Honda VT500 shadow, Kawasaki 750, Yamaha 1100,Suzuki VS800 , been on a lot of others for joy riding but nothing beats Milwaukee Iron just never could justify the money for one til now.Ride safe everyone.

Just bought a new 09 Rocker C today,Can't wait till it arrives and this weather clears up
    March 10-17 H3 Live Everyday Like It's Your Last!!

Rocker

Congratulation Lee. I like the Rockers. but I do like comfort of my Ultra nothing like when you have to ride through a rain storm, bugs in Spring and over 500 miles a day.

See you guys next week.

We're new here but saw the thread and have to say... the Name says it all. Ride Safe..

been riding harleys for 20+ yrs now and dont think ill ever stop ,hedo in may Sturgis in Aug what a life
    gotta go then you'll know lol!

2006 Heritage Softail Classic for me and a 2006 Street Glide for him.
    May 2nd to 9th....can't wait

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast