Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: provocative discussion topic(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wifedates View Post
    April, from lots of erotica surfing i can say the MFM interest is fairly popular...not as much as FMF or FFM, but i'm hopeful BTW: would luv to see that P tatt...my wife hasn't found the right one yet, and we're always looking for ideas.

funlover, i better slow down on the fantasy revelations or u and the hub wont ever get any sleep

just for a nightcap: I don't know if this is possible in the tight knit environment @ hedo where I imagine everyone has at least seen everybody else, but she would like to pretend to be single sometime: we arrive at the disco separately; she accepts a few dance offers, getting bolder and bolder with what she lets them get away with...letting them pull her skirt up, revealing her ass to his buddy and the rest of the crowd as he manhandles her cheeks. on her way to the ladies room she sneaks over to tell me how great this one felt rubbing against her stomach, so long it poked out the top of his shorts. I check the oil, and she's dripping wet in anticipation. when she goes back on the floor, both guys start sandwiching her in what can only be described as a dry hump of dancing. the next potty break, she comes out and nonchalantly stuffs her soaked thong in my hand as she passes by and blows me a kiss. next thing i know she's winking back over her shoulder as the three of them head out to the hot tub....

I posted a pic of the tat in the Real boobs and butt thread
    Can I get nekkid yet?!

wifedates, when are you guys going to hedo??

April, luv the naughty devil outfit...goes with that baby smooth shave (laser?) either way, yummy. couldn't quite make out the detail on the tatt, but nice placement

we've had the thought that my wife should get a magic marker "tatt" or tatts from creative/devious types in interesting areas on her body...perhaps she'll surprise me (now what position would she have had to be in, exactly, for him to get that inked so well?) As our profile pic shows, her one fling was a serious deviant, and staked his claim well on her inner thigh, and was nice enough to leave a note for me above her formerly tight pussy about what he did. perhaps some of those temporary tatts would be fun @ hedo...kinda like WWII ace pilots who painted a record of their conquests on the side of the plane. and we're dying to try body painting...have considered a trip to Key West's FantasyFest, just for that.

don't know yet when we'll make it down to hedo...have a family cruise on tap, and some other obligations, but as soon as we can, for sure.

Thanks! The tat is basically to back to back C's with a curved line going through the center. I drew it up because I was messing around with my husbands and kids names (all start with C except for our youngest child whose name starts with S... but she came later). I like to have my tats in areas that you only see if I want to show you. I did have to pull my pants down to my knees in order to get it done.

Wow, it really looks like that guy threw it to her... that's some mark!
    Can I get nekkid yet?!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by april View Post
    Thanks! The tat is basically to back to back C's with a curved line going through the center. I drew it up because I was messing around with my husbands and kids names (all start with C except for our youngest child whose name starts with S... but she came later). I like to have my tats in areas that you only see if I want to show you. I did have to pull my pants down to my knees in order to get it done.

Wow, it really looks like that guy threw it to her... that's some mark!
    april, personalized tatts mean so much more, don't they...such a cool idea. also like those peekaboo tatts...maybe just give a hint at what lies below bet that tattoo artist took an extra long time (considering the great view), to get it just right

as far as that mark and her lil fling, a great time was had by all...i was gone at the time, but very much enjoyed her relaying the finer points of her online seduction and nervous commentary about how she didn't think she could go through with it. then afterward, gushing about how great it was, all the various and sundry naughty details...and video and pix to boot. i can't tell you how many times we've enjoyed a good rehashing of that exxxperience.

the key was definitely the guy (kinky, deviant, hung, but above all, funny), and we hope in hedo's case, the people, whom we get the opportunity to interact with. everyone on here talks about the great "vibe" that hedo exudes...we look forward to catching it.
    Last edited by wifedates; 03-03-2009 at 09:50 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12