Thread: What Have We Done?

What Have We Done?

Hey Folks,
    So now that the anxiety of should we or shouldn't we is done, and I booked and put the deposit down for the Hedoween trip to H3 in October...

What the hell did we do..... now we have to deal w/ the anxiety and DIF for the next 8 months..... oh god how will we make it without going mad??

Cheers,
    Rob
    &
    Jen
    in
    Vermont

Well you can do what the Mrs. and I have been doing....
    Think about it..
    Talk about it...
    And then go f..k like rabbits
    March 10-17 H3 Live Everyday Like It's Your Last!!

Rob- good for you guys. Seems you are finding the trick of how to deal with the DIF already. Be active here- make friends, get and give advice, daydream about nude pool nachos. I do feel a little sorry for you though- since you do not realize the DIF that you have now with 8 months left is nothing compared to what you are going to experience that first awful textile layered day back after your first trip. You can almost taste the rum cream.... but not quite!
    Nick (and the sexy Kerry)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

you can always surpise here and give her a fix in March LOL that should hold you over for another fix in Oct.
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

Thanks Nick (ATS) Kerry, and everyone else...
    Yes, it seems that is just about all I can think of these days.... one day at a time right...?
    N&K, I see that you still have 6 months to go, not as bad as 8, but you seem to be keeping busy on the board too. Thanks for your replies to my barage of early questions... Too bad you won't also be back to H3 in October, you guys seem very fun!
    Rob
    &
    Jen
    in
    Vermont
    H3 10/24-11/1

I can vouch that N/K are A FREAKING blast! So am I..

It does help to be on this board and also dennyp.com or even Hedonism1. The other way i cure DIF is to go slutwear/costume shopping online! Nick and Kerry are right, though... you think the DIF is bad now... WAIT till the day you return.. UGH! I dread thinking about it, and try not to! I know you are booked on Halloween (which I am sure will be a blast.. hell, any time at Hedo is a blast), but check out our group site for future trips (there will be future trips.. trust me) at www.awolinhedo.com.

I look forward to 'talking' more over the coming DIF filled months!

Cheers,
    Gretchen
    AWOL in Hedo
    7/30-8/9