Thread: Lifestyle question

Lifestyle question

I'm a 47 y.o. single female. My best friend (male) thinks i should get more involved in the "lifestyle". I'm thinking "what good would that do me?". I'm not bi-sexual (that i know of, lol) but i would try most anything once and am a bit curious. I love men and would love to meet a man that shares my interests in life. I'm pretty sure that i would not meet someone in those settings.

Also, i would like to know how being in the lifestyle has improved marriages.

thanks for any responses
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

My husband and I have been in the lifestyle for about 1.5 years now, together for 7.5.
    It has brought us closer together, opened up our communication and has certainly spiced up our sex life.
    I do believe however that only a couple in a very strong relationship should consider playing and it should not be used as a means to fix a broken marriage.

My husband and I have been in the lifestyle for about 1.5 years now, together for 7.5.
    It has brought us closer together, opened up our communication and has certainly spiced up our sex life.
    I do believe however that only a couple in a very strong relationship should consider playing and it should not be used as a means to fix a broken marriage.

Blog Entries
    for us getting into the lifestyle permitted us to open all and any communications. After all once you have asled your wife is she is ok with having fun with an other couple what else could you ask that would shock her? We are married 23 years, not a broken marage and now if any thing its more functional. We talk, we talk and we are not afraid to talk. From what we have seen, and we know many seperated couples the reason they broke up is because they stopped talking. that being said, if you see us in Hedo 3 as of this sunday the 22nd please do say hi. Jim and Heather
    Ottawa couple. Hedo 20-28 Dec 2015 and BURNINGMAN 2016
    3x H3Vets. 5x H2 with Flufs 3x couples cruises, 3x Desires MR and Pearl.
    Would love to connect before the trip with any one there at the same time.

Thanks ottawacpl1. The Canadians(iens ?) that i met on my trip to HIII the week of 02/09 were the NICEST people. Loved visiting with them and felt totally comfortable with them.
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty