Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Cocks and Balls Thread

WOW I cant believe what i just saw. Thanks for all the pictures. L

Blog Entries
    I just want to say nobody is forceing anyone to look at this thread the title tells you what it is and about.If you choose to look or not to look its your decision.If it bothers you to see men naked then i would think Hedo probably isnt the place for you.I see this thread as a way for men to show that there not self conscious.I see nothing wrong with people looking @ this thread & enjoying just the same as Real boobs & butts if you dont like it just dont look.

Well said Jaron. I started the real Boobs and buts thread because the other thread was fake. Sure it's nice to look at but it does not represent what the real person is like. We have never been to hedo as of yet but planning on going hopefully at the end of july. These two threads have enabled us to shed our ambitions a little and helped us become a little more comfortable with showing our goods. Like others have said if you don't like it don't look.

Sure I'll play to.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    I didnt use photoshop, lol. Thats really a ring there.

Paul....

I need to know. From 1 to 10, 10 being really painful, was that a 1000? I just want to know.
    Naked forever, DIF.

Galleries

Ok, so we are new and perhaps temp to this site so admittedly have not explored enough but where are these photo galleries that several have referenced? We only see the functionality to add 1 photo to your profile.

Thanks in advance!

[QUOTE=JAnewbies;56792]I just see this this thread as an expansion of the photo galleries already on here,QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Uni,

Your argument is too complicated for me. I just see this this thread as an expansion of the photo galleries already on here, but this was a chance for the guys to participate, instead of being the "stand on the sidelines" types that we usually are.

I doubt anyone "wanks" to any of these pics (if I said that right) and I really only see it as a preview of anything that can be seen from us Hedo folks, while AT Hedo anyway...

I have to mention that I didn't see you my darling on the "real boobs and butts thread"... Hint-Hint...
    LOL @ J... yeah I know, all my pictures are too kinky for y'all. Didn't wanna scare everyone. You know what i'm like.
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaron View Post
    I just want to say nobody is forceing anyone to look at this thread the title tells you what it is and about.If you choose to look or not to look its your decision.If it bothers you to see men naked then i would think Hedo probably isnt the place for you.I see this thread as a way for men to show that there not self conscious.I see nothing wrong with people looking @ this thread & enjoying just the same as Real boobs & butts if you dont like it just dont look.
    You are absolutely right Jaron, But I didn't say I wasn't looking........

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsabouttyme View Post
    Ok, so we are new and perhaps temp to this site so admittedly have not explored enough but where are these photo galleries that several have referenced? We only see the functionality to add 1 photo to your profile.

Thanks in advance!
    http://www.4hedonism.com/photos/

Here you go
    March 22-APRIL5
    h3

something from me

hi ,may the ladies like my cock ,marty

here u go hope u like

Quote Originally Posted by D & C View Post
    I need to know. From 1 to 10, 10 being really painful, was that a 1000? I just want to know.
    Well lets just say it was the only time in my life that I went from drunk to sober in a split second, lol.

Attachment 412

Attachment 411
    Last edited by CopNkitten; 08-06-2009 at 09:46 AM.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Can't forget the BareBottomBunch temp tatoo pics, lol.

Attachment 414

Attachment 413
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

O-Tay.... guess it's time to test the waters

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast