Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife Looking For Another Woman!

Wife Looking For Another Woman!

We are a couple of newbies taking our first trip to Hedo II March 14-21.
    While we are there, my wife is hoping to get together with another woman.
    Although I would be present, it's not likely I would participate.
    So, being new to all this, how is this subject typically approached?
    How likely is it that she will get her chance to be with another woman?

Mark & Andrea

Hi guys,
    We were newbies as well in january. We had also thought of the same kind of adventures when we were there. The only way for you to have a chance of anything like that in my opinion is to hang out at the pool on the nude side, get involved with the activities and contests they do there. Introduce yourselves to as many people as possible, you may find another couple with the same idea as you. We did not take part in many of the activities and when we finally did get to the nude side we stayed in the area at the back of the nude beach. We did not have any sexual experiences with others and that was OK I still had the time of my life and we are going to go back next Jan. and be a little more outgoing. Hope that helps you out a little, have a great time.

Thanks for the reply!
    Yeah, our plan right from the start has been to get right to the nude side and get to know people not wait for someone to introduce themselves to us. If it doesn't happen we're right with that too. We will still have a great time!

M&A

Not to worry...just be there and enjoy and I am sure an opportunity will present itself If you were going a bit later it would be the wild women group..Isuspect a far better chance...Although on our prwevious trips to H2 and H3 it would not likely be too difficult...gotta hang at the nude pool though...
    B&C
    March 22-April 5...DIF

B&C

If you really want something to happen, just ask. What have you got to lose. Very few people will be offended by you asking. They may decline but they will not likely be offended. In fact, they may be flattered and they may just be in the same situation as you.

Your chances would greatly increase if you went to Hedo 3 with Wid Women Vacations. That is their thing.

Have to agree with funfortwo, just ask,it happens all the time when we are at Hedo2!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

April is not getting here quick enough!

Hi -

This response is coming from someone who hasn't been there before, and is hoping for exactly the same thing! I think the fact that there are a lot of us that are looking for the same thing gives us a great chance!

Good luck and have a GREAT TIME!! Come back and post afterwards and let us know how much fun you had

So how bout an update, should be home today, lol.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Wink

Hello

I was kinda wondering the same although I am the single female. I am hoping to go with Wild Women in November to HedoIII.

Hope all goes well for you. From what I've heard and researched, the Wild Women are the ones to go with for that kinda fun for your ladies.

That kind of fun happens at Hedo 2 even without the Wild Women, we just bring our own wild women!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

I never knew!

I knever knew, or thought, that so many women were looking for the same thing. This will be our first trip to HIII and I have kicked the idea around with my husband. I am intrigued by the idea of hooking up with a woman on our trip. It would strictly be girls only. No boys allowed. But of course my husband wants to watch! And if she's attached, I'm sure her's would want to watch at least as well. My husband is not thrilled by this. It seems by reading the posts and threads here that all one has to do is ask, so...we will be there at the end of June. Good looking early 30's, tattooed, kinky, fun, but reserved couple looking to shed some inhibitions and cross some things off of our bucket list.

We returned for hedo III a few weeks ago, it was our first time and well worth it. All you have to do is ask. we were approched by another couple about what we were into, my wife said she was interested in another women and it happened. Go with an open mind and set rules on what is ok and what is not. Have fun.

We are going to Hedo3 for our first trip May13-20th. I sooo hope I am approached like people say happens. I'm a bit shy but would LOVE to get the opportunity to be with another woman! It just doesnt happen much here in the midwest (buncha prudies I tell ya) LOL Have a great time and good luck!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast