Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Example of how to approach others? Stay on Subject!

and I had a hard time remembering what 4 colors meant!! lol

Always could wear a sign around your neck....lol
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Maybe we are just jaded being the lifestyle for so long, but you are in paradise you are naked. But after exchanging pleasentries, you simply can't say, are you two in the lifestyle? Seems simple enough.
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

We are new to the lifestyle as a couple...I am bisexual and have been with women before. Tough to put yourself out there...but that is what really does work best. People don't want to have to figure out what you are trying to get at. Hi...we are...think you are so hot...are you in the lifestyle? (not everyone will say yes, and those that say yes, not all will be attracted to you...don't take it personal and you will still be able to have a few drinks and a lot of laughs!) You just have to be open to rejection...we all get it...and understanding that no, I don't want to have sex with you doesn't mean no, I don't want to hang out and get to know you. Honesty goes a long way!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    I want it. He wants me to do it. We will love a MFM. I don't him to do anything but watch me do with another man. Selfish - but that's me. I have been asked and regretted saying no. This time around i am going to say yes. But, be polite, I like to be appreciated and oggled. if all works, you could have the time of your life.

We are hedo veterans and I am bi. We just recently joined a lifestyle group and are newbies! woohoo!! lol Anyway, all I can say is first respect the other couple, no is not the worst word you have ever heard! Second be honest...our first trip to Hedo not looking to swing...met a couple...they lied...didn't go well. Turned us off for a long time! Truth is you don't need a third if you are honest...people do not like to feel like they are part of an agenda, if you are up front and say we are swingers and really attracted to you...and go from there. Just because they may say no doesn't mean that you haven't made new friends! It's all about no pressure and having fun!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Oh, and it's not personal! LOL If someone says no...doesn't mean that you won't have a blast hanging with them.

Quote Originally Posted by born2bnekkid View Post
    Oh, and it's not personal! LOL If someone says no...doesn't mean that you won't have a blast hanging with them.
    This is so true! Don't be afraid of rejection at Hedo. The folks you don't click with will not become a part of your life. People have a ton of reason for not wanted to have sex with you and most are out of your control. I have swinger friends were the wife rejects all couples were she considers the wives to be better looking than her. and no she doesn't say sorry we can't have sex with you because you're too beautiful.

Just assume that if you get rejected. It'll be good for your ego.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

have always found a direct and honest approach to be best.....and the feel of the vibe is always pretty apparent...at least i think so.....first trip there had no experience or expectations, and were approached without ever having even considered the possibility, so was much more prepared....and willing.....on subsequent trips.....

Blog Entries
    Hmmm...when it August are you going. We'll be there in August and we swing (example of the the direct approach)

Quote Originally Posted by janjanxx7 View Post
    We have not swung as of yet, August will be our first trip but I seem to like to feel it out first my boyfriend is really direct once he know I am interested, we need to find a happy medium or does this work for other couples

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    Hmmm...when it August are you going. We'll be there in August and we swing (example of the the direct approach)
    It looks like we'll be in different HEDO's
    J & J, newbies, heading to HEDO III in August!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12