Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public Sex

Public Sex

My Wife and I have been to Desire, Cancun twice and really loved it. One thing we enjoy is "Public Sex". At Desire, this is possible by the hot tub late at night and in the "play room". Which resort turns the best 'blind eye' to this activity, whereby security does NOT bother you?

We've been to both Desires and to both Hedos. In my opinion, there is more public sex at Hedo II at Negril than at Hedo III. Hedo is more of a party atmosphere than Desire although we love both the resorts and the atmosphere at Desire.

When we were at H3 in Sep 08... all times of the day in any area NO PROBLEM MON!

Now maybe security was not in the area and therefor didn't see it?
    OR they did turn their eyes away.

I have heard others talking about some sort of time rule. Not before 5pm in the nude pool? THAT we did not see observed or enforced. Some of the greatest entertainment and experiences we had were before 5 pm!

Quote Originally Posted by cande6964carl View Post
    When we were at H3 in Sep 08... all times of the day in any area NO PROBLEM MON!

Now maybe security was not in the area and therefor didn't see it?
    OR they did turn their eyes away.

I have heard others talking about some sort of time rule. Not before 5pm in the nude pool? THAT we did not see observed or enforced. Some of the greatest entertainment and experiences we had were before 5 pm!
    We've been to H2 and H3 and there was lots of public sex in many locations but especially around the nude pools and hot tubs.

B&C

H3 March 22-April 5

Thumbs up

Enforcement is selective at best, most likely enforced during slower, less occupied times. In August at Hedo 3 we have seldom seen anything resembling enforcement.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Alot depends on the crowd/the week and what groups are in house....Even though we go the same week year to year, the activity level flucuates with the people there...some years more "active" than others...we also have never seen a 5 o'clock rule, however a couple of years ago, the stripper doing a tease for the nude hot tub during the afternoon was not getting naked fast enough for security...go figure, she was naked all week, just coming back from luc=nch, and everyone was appreciating the dance...lol
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Blog Entries
    We were at Hedo III and we did see the sex cops out. It was really amusing to watch them stopping this couple from PDA but moments after she (sex cop) walked away, the couple were right back at it. This happened on 3 different occasions on the same day with the same couple.

They were a fun bunch to watch.

Public Sex

Yeh I am back. after the chastisement , I received along
    time ago. I have read the threads. All I can say is, Each person has to decide what they feel at the moment.. Hell with the sex cops. We have to decide what is right or wrong. Going back this year 71 AND GOING STRONG

It's been several years since there were any sex police around at H2 during the day or the night. Of course it does depend on what time of year you're there, groups, what's going on in general. But I'd say that over the last 10 or so trips in the last couple of years (at all different times of year...busy and slow) we've seen plenty of day time sex.

Security isn't at H2 to monitor sex, they're there to keep other people out of the all inclusive without paying and to keep us safe when stumbling around at night.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

we occasionally saw (and maybe participated ) in a little show in that area on the border between prude and nude at HIII.

For example, a couple started going at in on the swing bed, then a couple in one of the hammocks, then us on the picnic table, by which point the couple on the swing bed started again.

this was about 4:30 pm or so, no one stopped us

but other days we didn't see a thing during the daylight. I am sure that every day there must be something happenng somewhere at sometime, but unless you are there at the right time you miss it

lots of activity at the nude side at night
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3

We are still at it. Hedo 2 has proven to be the best place for us. We are now I'm looking for somewhere in the Southeast United States to enjoy our public sex. The Grove in Cleveland, Georgia is okay but definitely lacking open sexuality. The Rooftop Resort in Hollywood, Florida used two be great but the nudists complained to the management then all sexual activity on the pool deck was stopped...bummer! We are still on the lookout for a great place in the southeast. Last year we found a fun and rustic campground in Wisconsin- Camp NCN. They advertise open sex anywhere and everywhere...he he. They did not disappoint. Does anyone have information on a Resort in the US (Georgia/Florida area) that is good for this?

The Pilot House in Key West allegedly has some PDA in the evenings at the hot tub/spa. We have stayed there and it is a small area but would lend itself well to a few couples enjoying watching each other.

I'm not sure if I'm reading this right in this thread, but is there a time frame in which it is not allowed to have public sex at Hedo II?

Did you notice most posts were from 2009 and the latest was 2014?
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hi Cop,

Yes I did. However, I don't get how that answers my question.. But maybe that wasn't your intention when posting..? :-)

I see people posting here that there is most action at Hedo II, but they don't debunk the implication from the opening post that public sex is prohibited/disapproved/regulated.

I was just wondering, as a complete newbie :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast