Thread: Boundaries or rules. STAY ON SUBJECT

Boundaries or rules. STAY ON SUBJECT

Deleted as some people took things WRONG that we wrote.

We enjoy our talks as they are a great turn on for us... THAT is our turn on!
    OUR fantasies, will we ever act on them... never know but I can tell you... not for a few years anyways!
    Last edited by cande6964carl; 03-25-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We also have very pronounced monogamist genes. That does not preclude voyeurism and exhibitionism from being on the menu. I anticipate PDA’s at Hedo and being a party to such hedonistic activities. Inquiries beyond our comfort zone are never taken as anything but compliments and are politely declined. The cool thing is, we can all party together and have a very good time. Two or three couples can create some very exciting times together in pulic or private and not have anyhting to regret later. I remember one hot, sunny day on the float, where 6 of us stopped a lot of boat traffic...Now that's one hell of a memory from my last trip.
    Last edited by caughtyoulookin; 02-11-2009 at 09:20 AM.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Blog Entries
    We have set rules - These rules only exist at Hedo. We play by normal marriage standards at home.

I (Girl) am allowed to play with same (If he agrees) and He gets to watch. He really seems to enjoy.

He get to play with wife AKA "Me" as much as he desires.

I don't share well so I may seem a little selfish not letting him play with others but I make it up to him. He doesn't seem to have any complaints about this arrangement.

We discuss everything before, during and after. Making sure that everything is okay with both of us. We have worked too hard to create this wonderful marriage that we have no intentions to screw it up with one single event.
    Last edited by JulieD; 02-11-2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: To clearify.

Our first to H3 wil be March 28-April 7. We have read so many things on here and have recieved such great advice but we think until you get there and experience it you just don't know what will happen.

We have talked about the what ifs and have set our own rules. Never be alone, ok I am not talking about the other heading to pee and you have to follow them, but you get the idea. No intercourse. If a situation comes up that we have not talked about we leave and go talk. Both of has veto power, if something is going on and the other doesn't like it, it stops IMMEDIATLY no ifs ands or buts. And talk talk talk. If there is no communtication going on things can go wrong.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    FMF??? JulieD, Do you have a sister?

Because I have rules and bounderies as stated above, doesn't mean don't have a single male friend who would love to meet her...
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Blog Entries
    LOL - I do have sisters.
    I'm pretty confident that they don't play in this sand box. I never did until my trip to Hedo III last December.
    Last edited by JulieD; 02-11-2009 at 01:31 PM.

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    MrsBlkcple has a T-shirt that say "I have the pussy I make the rules" and that is pretty much how we decide our boundaries

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCPLEJUSBROWS View Post
    MrsBlkcple has a T-shirt that say "I have the pussy I make the rules" and that is pretty much how we decide our boundaries
    Correction: How she sets the boundaries. LOL

I hear that they are taking applications for females at the Yearning for Zion Ranch out in Eldorado, Texas.
    Last edited by 55chevy; 02-11-2009 at 04:27 PM.
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

I will say we "dabble" for lack of a better word...as it seems is often the case, most (but not all) of the "standards" are set by me-the wife- and have a lot to do with my feelings on safety. At hedo I had a wonderful experience with a beautiful ladie...I had not originally planned to play, but we were relaxed enough to enjoy the situation when it presented itself... since we didn't happen to have dental dams with us, I will have to admit that we did not play safely...I wasn't particularly worried in this instance and was right...we have since expanded our play to include full swap occasionally because WE feel that's fun and fair...
    My biggest problem with the lifestyle is it is not safe...
    people will argue with me, I know...but this is how I feel...I have run in to few to none that actually practice safe sex during oral...most look at youl like you have a dick on your head. Most of the men that have tried to work with me on this have a hard (or not so hard) time appreciating it... my feeling is if you won't stick an unprotected dick in one hot, wet orafice then why is it ok to stick it in another one? Particularly one that has access to alot more bacteria than the vagina typically does?
    That brings up special circumstances for us...we now play with people we've met several times and have been tested as we have...as you can image...we are not overly active in the lifestyle...LOL
    anyone else have a take on this? Risk is definately a factor to be entered into your rules.
    ~Mikki

Great topic - the one on risk. Haven't seen much about that on here. It will be interesting to see if there are any responses...

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bakedslightly View Post
    My biggest problem with the lifestyle is it is not safe...
    people will argue with me, I know...but this is how I feel...I have run in to few to none that actually practice safe sex during oral...most look at youl like you have a dick on your head. Most of the men that have tried to work with me on this have a hard (or not so hard) time appreciating it... my feeling is if you won't stick an unprotected dick in one hot, wet orafice then why is it ok to stick it in another one? Particularly one that has access to alot more bacteria than the vagina typically does?
    That brings up special circumstances for us...we now play with people we've met several times and have been tested as we have...as you can image...we are not overly active in the lifestyle...LOL
    anyone else have a take on this? Risk is definately a factor to be entered into your rules.

Mikki,

Thank you for putting this so clearly, this is also our biggest problem with the lifestyle . . Does that mean we are Vanilla these days, I guess it depends on your definition When Liz dresses up for Hedo she is more like a Chocolate Vanilla swirl you never know which flavour might come out

I do know at hedo we make lots of wonderful friends and have the most relaxed carefree time.

Whatever people decide to do is fine as long as all agree and they know what they are getting into, we all need to make our own rules and not forget about them in the heat of the moment. What ever Liz wants, I want

Be Safe, Have Fun and Lots of

4 Day and no more
    Last edited by Allan_Elizabeth; 02-11-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

Well don't let her melt before we get there !!! I can't wait to see the last goodie she told me she bought !!

8 days and a wake up !!

XOXO Kiki
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    The T-shirt that MrsBlkcple has really say it all ,now while we are not swingers we do "dabble".The truth is that men are most often "down for whatever" but women really lay down the rules and have all the power when it comes to the swinging lifestyle.So when people talk of rules and boundaries I think it always comes down to "whatever she wants to do".When MrsBlkcple and I took our trip to Hedo 2 years ago we sat down over lunch and she told me what she would and would not be comfortable doing and what she would and would not be comfortable with me doing.Quite frankly I would be comfortable and in the right situation with the right persons doing whatever but if my wife has set the boundaries for what she will and wont do the what I will and wont do become irrelavant....."she has the pussy she makes the rules"

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFried View Post
    Well don't let her melt before we get there !!! I can't wait to see the last goodie she told me she bought !!

8 days and a wake up !!

XOXO Kiki
    Ok, I won't, Just for you Kiki

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019