Thread: 5th night free promotion

5th night free promotion

I got an email from superclubs indicating this promotion was ending in a few days. Does anybody know what the next promotion will be? Or is this something that they have all the time and doesn't really end?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    There will always be a promotion. It depends on the time of year and the occupancy levels. WIth the economy being slow, you can expect another promotion soon. It is a marketing 101 gimmick to say there are only so many days left or so many cars on the lot, hurry up and get it before you miss out. And, it is human nature for some people to go out and get it on impulse. It works. But, there will be more promotions.

Blueeyes12 is right, Superclubs usually has something going on as a teaser. It is a gamble though that somewhere down the road they will offer a similar deal (or sweeter deal) to bring people in. The 5th night free promotion originally was to end on January 31st. With the way the economy has been, it was no suprise that they extended it to get more business. The new ending date is Feb 14th. Will they extend this deal again? Who knows?

If you crunch the numbers, it is a pretty good deal. At least it was for us. It is only applicable to use until the end of August. I booked it through Castaways for AWOL in August and the $$ couldn't be beat. If you go for the cheapest pool front rooms in the Quad, you can do five nights for a little over a grand (without air). If it wasn't for the 5th night free, we probably would have skipped Hedo this year and saved our money. I did some major homework on flights (colored Excel spreadsheets!) between USAir, AA, Spirit and Delta. Yes, I have issues. But it does pay to surf the web and so some legwork. Once you're adicted to the Hedo experience, you spend all year figuring out how to get back (cheapest way possible). My 2 cents.

Ron/Cathy, You aren't kidding! If you want to help figure out my cheapest flight, that would be great! LOL

The deal certainly reeled me in.. paying for 8 nights and getting 10.. hell yeah! Can't wait to see you R/C in Aug!

G
    AWOL in Hedo
    7/30-8/9

Flights

we were shocked on flights this year as the prices are WAY low. If we booked our flight this time for Our Aug dates last year Price was 879.00. So we waited and booked our flight 30 days out and payed 672.00. Big difference.

Well this year I looked at the prices and if we book with spirit NOW for a Aug 1st departure price is only 550.00 BIG BIG savings
    Always a Hedo 1st Time
    Never a Hedo Last time

Brian N Regina

4th Trip 7/31/10 to 8/07/10

www.awolinhedo.com