Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you tell people?...

What do you tell people?...

So here's a question...

From what I understand Hedo is very much a lifestyle/swingers spot.
    However it also seems that a lot of people that are not in the lifestyle also enjoy Hedo because of it's sexually charged atmosphere..

We are in the lifestyle but only a couple of our friends know about that, so when we go to Hedo we will probably not disclose the location... Not to mention both of our employers are ultra conservative...

So I'm just curious if you tell your friends/relatives/co-workers where you are going on vacation, especially if you are not in the lifestyle...

A lot of people just say that they are going to Breezes...

Quote Originally Posted by Looshia View Post
    So here's a question...

From what I understand Hedo is very much a lifestyle/swingers spot.
    However it also seems that a lot of people that are not in the lifestyle also enjoy Hedo because of it's sexually charged atmosphere..

We are in the lifestyle but only a couple of our friends know about that, so when we go to Hedo we will probably not disclose the location... Not to mention both of our employers are ultra conservative...

So I'm just curious if you tell your friends/relatives/co-workers where you are going on vacation, especially if you are not in the lifestyle...

Usually it's best to just start with something generic like Jamaica. Then if they press for more say something like an all inclusive resort near Ocho Rios. Then if they still want to know tell them something like Breezes or whatever to get them off your back. The danger here is that many people know Breezes so picking no name resort near Ocho might be better. We used to tell people Grand Lido since the two sounded alike but now that's going to be part of the Breezes chain.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

We told a couple of poeple we were going to Sandals...they are right next door....and is the most boring place in the world...we walked thru and could not wait until we got back "home" to Hedo 2

we told people we got this great deal from Superclubs that if they pick the resort (space available kinda thing), then we got a discount, so we weren't sure where we'd end up, except it was in Jamaica.

superclubs has that program...we just didn't use it.

Blog Entries
    Just say Edo Tree

After 5 trips in 3 years, they quit asking. Most people know now, either because we just told them or they figured it out. A lot of them just refer to it as "That naked place". I'm not sure if that is because they can't remember the name or because it is one of those "names that must not be spoken" things.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

I tell/told people
    "Jamaica"
    "An All-Inclusive Resort"
    "An Adults Only Resort"
    "Hedo 3"

That is the order in which I tell them if it is someone I really do not want to know.
    I have also just came right out and said HEDONISM... JUST TO SHUT THEM UP and see the reaction.

I tell people the truth,
    WE chose Hedo because we wanted a PARTY ATMOSPHERE!
    Carnival Cruise... Not a good party and TOO MANY OBNOXIOUS KIDS!!!
    We love dressing for the theme nights and being around PARTY people.

The sexually charged atmoshpere is a SUPER PLUS!
    I HATE being around what I call STUFF SHIRTS!
    Even if you are a STUFF SHIRT you let that go when at Hedo.

So tell them what you want. They are gonna make there own opinions no matter what you say anyway! Hell most people do not even know what Hedo is. So say HEDO or LIDO and leave it at that if you are worried.

We just tell the truth, were lucky we don't have to worry about what people think.
    We usually get "Oh there"
    lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Some of our friends know where were going. Others ask and we just tell them Jamaica. And No kids are going LOL. Can't wait

After 6 yrs, most people know where we go, tho at first we would say, "Jamaica", or "an all-inclusive, and /or adult only resort", as hare2party said earlier, they always refer to it as, "that naked place", I think their affraid to say the word Hedonism, or anything close to it, maybe for fear they may be drawn to the "darkside".
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I tell people we are going to Negril Jamaica and are staying at Hedonism. Period. I've told my kids (who are adults) and they smile... Much of the Carribean is clothing optional or at least topless, as is the Riviera in Europe. We intend to be there for the entire month of July...
    We are unfortunate to have this hangover from Vitorian England in the US and Canada that can inhibit our natural joy of being naked. I made the decision years ago not to be a shame based person and reject any belief system based on shame. Those who like me, like me. Those who don't, don't. I'm OK with that and sleep like a baby.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

We also have conservative employers but I was honest about where we were going...first I included in the desciption that you can find whatever you want there...we wanted a place to be naked with no kids...of course there were some raised eyebrows, but my husband and I are black sheep that people are not surprised liked to be naked lol
    ~Mikki

We tell everyone where we go. Even the people at church. We were born naked, what's the big hang up? Most of our friends know us and don't judge us. I think they even secretly wish they could be as fun as we are

We also tell everyone where we went. Most just want to know if we have pictures and did we really get naked.

****Going to a resort that has a nude beach is nothing to be ashamed of.******

We've always been truthful about where we go. My parents came to H2 for our wedding there (they stayed at Grand Lido next door). My daughter & her then boyfriend also attended our wedding (stayed on the cliffs). They all did get to see a naked man in a hammock on the beach and Charlie with his cock ring on & his dick held up in his *dick sling* outfit...but it was a brief walk by and my Mother (conservative Catholic) thought it was humorous. My Dad loved going by H2 in the Grand Lido snorkle boat and seeing the asses lined up at the bar. They've gone to nude beaches as gawkers b4 ... at least I've taught my Dad that taking pictures at nude beaches is a big no-no and being a gawker is uncool.

That being said, not everyone thinks the Hedo's are swinger resorts or has even heard of them. I generally tell people I don't know who ask....Jamaica....Negril....SuperClubs....Hedo if they press. And if they do know of the reputation.....how is it that they know???

We aren't in the lifestyle and frankly don't care what people think or if they think we are. If someone has heard of Hedo and its reputation .... well .... that speaks for itself. Some people just know it as a place with a nude beach. And what's *wrong* with that? Some people don't know it at all.

I know many people don't have the luxury of being truthful...so if you don't, then I suggest you simply say Sandals and get a few pictures over on the prude beach or at Sandals. Easy enough.

****Going to a resort that has a nude beach is nothing to be ashamed of.******

Don't stress and do what feel right for YOU.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast