Thread: Package deals

Package deals

We have been researching Hedo packages online and there seems to be 2 different packages:

Super Inclusive and Hedonistic Delights.
    Price difference between them is about $800.

What is the difference between them? Looks like Hedonistic delights includes about $150 of credits to spend at the resort, but I could not find any other differences.

thanks for your input.

I've gone to H2 four times, the least expensive way possible, and I found that everyone gets the same treatment. If you could pay for your drinks to be brought to you, I'd pay for that, but like that's going to happen.

Blog Entries
    The Hedonistic Delights is supposed to just be thrown in, you are not supposed to be paying extra for it. The differences in rates tend to be more based mostly on the room type, and a little on the travel agent.

I always just call Castaways and get the cheapest room class. Used to be able to get Run of the House (ROH) for the cheapest, but they dropped that class. Now we tend to book poolview. We usually end up getting upgraded anyway.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Quote Originally Posted by hare2party View Post
    The Hedonistic Delights is supposed to just be thrown in, you are not supposed to be paying extra for it. The differences in rates tend to be more based mostly on the room type, and a little on the travel agent.

I always just call Castaways and get the cheapest room class. Used to be able to get Run of the House (ROH) for the cheapest, but they dropped that class. Now we tend to book poolview. We usually end up getting upgraded anyway.
    See I was leaning towards oceanview.. not that it really matters anyway..

Not going there to look at the view... Although I do love the ocean

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Looshia View Post
    See I was leaning towards oceanview.. not that it really matters anyway..

Not going there to look at the view... Although I do love the ocean
    Oceanview is what we usually end up with once we get there anyway. It is nice, but we are happy with any of the 'views.

I certainly can't blame anyone for wanting to pay to guarantee a specific view - especially for their first trip. After that you just want to get back as soon as you can.

www.cocktailsintl.com

For the time you spend in the room its not worth the extra money... Our first trip to Hedo II we had an ocean view jacuzzi mmmm it was GREAT but now e just look for garden prude ... ay H III we always take poolfront ...
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

Thumbs up

We actually care where we stay, Ocean View Nude is the way to go...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

i think superclubs only provides the hedonistic delights ($150 credit at the resort) for the nude side room.

I suspect the tour operator that put that package together has simply renamed the poolview and poolfront rooms as "super inclusive" (which they are according to superclubs literature) and renamed the nude side rooms as "hedonistic delights" since that is what you get

the price difference probably just the room category price difference, although the price difference is no where as large from the tour operators here in toronto. I think the largest difference i have ever seen between a poolview - quad (cheapest) and poolfront - nude (most expensive) is about $300 / person Canadian
    Last edited by norvalpleasure; 02-10-2009 at 10:47 PM.
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3

we are going in april i think, have never been there, but was going to try and get an ocean view prude side, i just want to have a room where if i want to go to sleep it won't be super noisy., should i not pay the extra for oceanview in hopes that is where we may get upgraded to anyway? or does that not really happen much?

What time in April, our group will be arriving April 11th and we have group rates if you care to check us out.
    Paul + kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

we are arriving on the 9th, we tried to get there the same time as you guys, i looked on the calendar, and recognized you guys' names from all your posts. we had a couple of weeks we could go, so tried to get in around the same time as you guys. we already have a travel agent we are using for this trip, i joined you yahoo group and saw you were using castaway travel. this is our first trip to hedo, we went there last year only on a night pass from breezes. we are very nervous and excited. but am hoping to talk more on the threads and such to everyone that will be there the same time as us. i think getting to know people before actually getting down there sounds great.

Upgrades aren't happening that much these days...but hey, you never know.

The Hedonistic Delights is available when you book a nude side room. You get $100, $150 or $200 credit for spa services (massage! yeah!) depending on what type of nude side room you book (garden, ocean view or jacuzzi).

I usually figure out the price savings of booking a prude side room and booking a massage (which generally costs about $80) and then figure out which price is better.

Right now with the various sales, prude side rooms are looking to be the best value. We've been thinking of September for $99 a night...haven't seen that price in years....but you take your chances in September with the hurricanes. We've gone a couple of Septembers (Labor Day) in the past and always had a blast, but it's usually pretty slow with some funky / hilarious people thrown in the mix.

Anyway...I digress......

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    Upgrades aren't happening that much these days...but hey, you never know.
    We got upgraded in July - we loved our room. They also upgraded our friends who arrived with us so that they could have a room next to us.

Sometimes it pays to know people

www.cocktailsintl.com

We are going in April and booked a nude ocean view room. Our 5th time there and should have saved the money and booked prude pool. But I do like to be a little closer to all the activity. We are hoping that we don't get bumped to the prude side considering how busy it will be when we are there. Springbreakers, Buttcrackers, teazums girls and who knows who else. Gonna be Lots Of Fun though!

Quote Originally Posted by hare2party View Post
    We got upgraded in July - we loved our room. They also upgraded our friends who arrived with us so that they could have a room next to us.

Sometimes it pays to know people
    Very true, we've been upgraded many times, especially when it isn't very busy and we think to ask. And H2 often upgrades people on their first few trips as well, which I think is nice. But I do think at Hedo II they are upgrading a lot less in the last 3 or 4 months. Doesn't make much sense with the downturn in business, but whatever does make sense where SuperClubs is concerned?

Liz & Chris