Thread: club hedo: pajama night

club hedo: pajama night

Never been to Hedo II. thinking of going at the end of feb. with my wife. I don't think she feels comfortable going there which I respect. I, however would still like to check the place out. I know she'd agree to go to the nightclub if we stayed at another resort. I've read that you can pay $75 each to get in even if you don't stay at the resort. I figured this is a good way to have her check the place out and maybe get comfortable enough to book a trip there in the future. However I do have many questions. I would like to attend the club on either pajama night or toga night (from researching others comments). I'm leaning towards pajama night. I am very curious to know what people wear and the general age of the attendees. we are in 30 and 33 years old. Don't mind age differences, just would like there to be enough people our age as well.

I'm very interested in knowing what people wear during pajama night. I'm imagining more lingerie night than pajama, but I haven't been able to find any pics from pajama night, just toga night. I'm thinking of having my wife wear some revealing lingerie with some type of sexy pajama's over them. This way depending upon how comfortable she is, she can take a few articles off as she gets more comfortable. So how revealing are the clothing on pajama night? PLEASE does anyone have photos, info or recommendations for us? I really want to check this place out. Thanks and looking forward to feedback

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Langerie works well for PJ night and is not uncommon. Sexy clothing is OK for any night really. It depends on the group in attendence how far out it goes. As far as staying off property, if you book for the prude side, you can venture over to the nekkid side to check it out. You may decide not to get nekkid and stay around, but the other 2/3rds of the resort is clothed. Ages range all over the board. Nobody under 21 and no kids is a good thing. There should be quite a few 30 year olds to hang out with. I say, "Give it a try," most who do keep coming back for more.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Hey DeRock75, my husband and I are Hedo newbies and will be there at the end of February. We are going with a group which I hope will make the transition a little easier for me at least .

We are in you age group however, only by a couple of years. Right now I am planning on some tiype of lingerie item...however that could change.

When do you plan on going to Hedo? The group we are travelling with has booked enough rooms to make the ENTIRE resort clothing optional, so there will defintely be no shortage of people around.

Again on the age thing, I am hoping that there are some guests in our age group, but what the hell, when the clothes are off, does age really matter?

Hope to see you there.
    Keep in touch if you are going at the same time as us.
    Virgins heading down for Feb 20-28, 2009

]DeRock75: Our experience was at Hedo 3, but I'm sure both Hedos are similiar. A full day pass is one way to experience Hedo, if you're not staying there. The only thing wrong with a one day pass is you have to leave. We feel the sexual energy in the place is a big draw. You don't have to be in the lifestlye to enjoy it. We've never been to a place like Hedo before, and didn't know what to expect. You find out real soon how relaxed and friendly everyone is. There are people from all age groups. We walked over to the nude grill, felt overdressed, and like a bandaid, ripped our clothes off, and never looked back. PJ night was the best for us, the piano bar and disco were filled with very sexy outfits. Talk about sexual energy!! What a night. Erica wore the red outfit you see in the small picture, under our profile name, I wore a pair of goofy boxers. I downloaded the song "Lady in Red", and play it often, reminding me the way she looked that night. Great place to reconnect with your partner. One day, no way, you'll be booking a week. What a place!

The first one naked in the disco wins.
    Wife has taken first place in that one

The age range is all over the place just know this we all have one thing in common we all love Hedo. If you love to have a good time what does it matter if you are 20 or 70 always have someone you will connect with and a good chance you will find a friend for life. We so far have had a blast with all we have met and we are 38 and 35. Back in March 4 to 11 look out

derock, my husband and i did the same thing last year, we stayed at breezes, then took a night pass over to hedo 3. we had a blast, and are planning on going to hedo 3 this year for the whole week, and maybe take a day pass over to breezes just for nostalgia's sake! and by the way, it took us no time at all to lose all our clothes and have some fun and meet great people in the nude hot tub!

Like Dick and Jane mentioned, it will be Fluffernutter Week...and many may show up NAKED because that is how they sleep! The energy will be off the charts that week!!

12 days and 21 hours will be headed home !
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Thumbs up

Get a room on the prude side, its a big area, nice beach, plenty to do. You will have access to everything should she decide to get adventurous. Last year our group had a couple that had never been naked and were not "swingers", her fear, outside of being naked was, that she would have to be playing with others, not the case. They were naked and never looked back within hours of arrival. Book the prude side, you will have a blast regardless.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

The true them of PJ night is "something you'd wear to bed... not necessarily to sleep in". No matter how risque you think your outfit is, there's someone there far moreso.

John & Carol
    "Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride." - Anthony Bourdain

Quote Originally Posted by DeRock75 View Post
    Never been to Hedo II. thinking of going at the end of feb. with my wife. I don't think she feels comfortable going there which I respect. I, however would still like to check the place out. I know she'd agree to go to the nightclub if we stayed at another resort. I've read that you can pay $75 each to get in even if you don't stay at the resort. I figured this is a good way to have her check the place out and maybe get comfortable enough to book a trip there in the future.
    ...your mileage may vary...

we (FMF) stayed at Hedo III for a week - the only time we made it INTO the disco was for our group's happy hour one afternoon. The three of us are musicians and we respect our hearing way too much to have gone anywhere near the disco at night. Had that been my only experience at Hedo, I would never go back, b/c i can get loud, smokey, and flashy all at home.

HOWEVER...I would return in a heartbeat because I spent the week with 400+ of the neatest people in various stages of undress. If your wife is not comfortable being nude, but she doesn't really have an issue seeing other people nude or in public displays of affection, then Hedo is just fine. It's all in what you make it.

We had never been nude before, although I'm certainly okay with chucking my clothes around the house. The first afternoon we were there, F1 was very tired from the trip and decided she wanted to nap. I decided I wanted to go to the pool, get a drink, and play some volleyball (I put on my swimsuit). There wasn't a covered boobie in the quad pool that afternoon, which is clothing optional.

Off came my suit, I hopped in and I didn't wear that suit the rest of the week.

when M came down after tucking F1 in, he came in his trunks. Those got ditched real quick too. An hour later F1 came down in her suit...and we were really surprised that her's came off. I guess when in Rome. She is the most body-conscious of the three of us, and in talking to her now (a month later), she wasn't sure what there was to be scared of.

BTW - we are all over 40, over our 'ideal' weight, and have multiple scars, bulges, and bumps among us. Going to Hedo is like walking into Walmart where no one is wearing clothing. You'll see it all!

Have your wife come mill about the forums - she might be very surprised.

We picked up the same Breezes people on the way back to the airport. They had a "wonderful relaxing week". Bummer! we were

good luck!