Thread: Spa treatment

Spa treatment

Has anyone made use of the spa. How is it and what does it cost.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Though we have never used their facilities, we have friends who go a couple times each trip so I have to believe they are pretty good. Cost wise they seem to be pretty comparable to the prices that the wife pays here in Vegas.

Ivy and Rick
    Life is to short, party naked

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Massage

Hello,
    I was at Hedo III in mid January this year and I did have a massage when I was there. It was a little different than what I usually get at home but was still good and relaxing. The cost was $75.00 US for 1 hour.

We were there in late 2007. We were walking around the resort late in the afternoon and noticed the spa. So we walked in and looked around. There was no one there. So we took our clothes off and went at it right there on the massage bed. Is this what you're asking?

We did see one couple get a very nice massage one afternoon. They set up massage tables down by the beach side by side. They were massaged for about an hour. They looked completely and totally relaxed. We were envious.
    Last edited by smile; 01-31-2009 at 05:35 PM.
    We love Hedonism II

I've had a deep tissue massage at hedo 3 and it was awesome 60 min=$75.00 and 80 min=$110.00
    I've also had a pedicure, which I don't recommend. Their nail polishes were from a drugstore, the cheaper kind. They also use a foot massager from like CVS. To me it wasn't worth the $30.00.
    I've also had a treatment called fire and ice which consisted of a massage, sea me glo body polish and a facial. That was great, but in the future I wouldn't get the facial. They use products that are midgrade. But nonetheless they were all relaxing!!
    The girls that work there are really nice and I did tip them.