Thread: Wild Women Vacation March 28 - April 4

Wild Women Vacation March 28 - April 4

Just booked our trip. We are very excited and would like to talk to other people that are attending the same time with WWV so we can get to know people ahead of time. If interested talking send us a message.

Mark and Shell
    Last edited by m&s bc; 01-28-2009 at 11:58 PM.

See you then.

We are going with WW then. We also joined the Hedo Amigos. Can't wait for a great time.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Sharon and Dan will be there with Wild Women as well. See you at the bar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoswift View Post
    We are going with WW then. We also joined the Hedo Amigos. Can't wait for a great time.
    What is the Hedo Amigos all about and what would the reason be that someone would sign up with them.

Amigos

The Hedo Amigos is a great group that travel together, most have been going together for awhile, that really help you get to know a great group of people who will be there the same time as you. We are newbies as well and they have taken us in and answered all of our questions and helped us feel really welcome and comfortable going. I believe that CrazyRed has a link on their profile from this site. They have live chats, profile, photos and a pool section to let you know the group better. They are truly a great group of people we can't wait to be partying with. Booking with WW you also have more options. If you get to know all the amigos you have the opportunity to know another group if you choose to not do the WW events.

Pm

Feel free to pm us if you have any questions.

Helloooooooooooo sexies!! We're going 4/4 ~ 4/11, however, we're not signed up with any groups. We know...we know...all you "groupies" will say that we're going to miss out on all the fun...BUT...we did not sign up with any groups last year and we had an AMAZING time!! We're SURE we'll have an even MORE AWESOME time this year!! What I'm getting at it this...the groups are terrific, so I've heard, but if you don't sign up with one, no worries because you're going to be at HEDO and in JAMAICA MON' so you're SURE to have a blast!! We're banking on all the folks we've been "meeting" in here to be "our group"!! heehee!! SO...be sure to keep in touch and be sure to look for us in April. We'll be the naked ones...oh wait, we'll ALL be naked...ok, we'll be the naked ones drinking dirty nanners...damnit strike 2...we'll be the naked ones drinking dirty nanners in the pool...CRAP strike 3...ok...we'll be "naked kelnjo"!!

Robert from WWV sent this quote to me.

"We have added 2 additional events for our guests, first we are having a tribal rave beach party on Monday night and we have recently added a Thursday night “No Toga” party at the suite which so far has been well received."

We are going to be there April 1-8! We did not book through WWV but we did sign up with the Hedo Amigos and are meeting awesome people like KelnJo on here, so I think no matter what you will have a blast at H3 because there will be tons of awesome people there! See ya at the bar!
    Can I get nekkid yet?!

we are going at the same time the more the better lots from canada

Hi All! A Hedo Amigo here. I was a newbie last year, and completely nervous about going. While we booked our vacation through WWV, we ended up "meeting" the Amigos before going. Because we spent so much time chatting online, sending emails, pictures, etc. to each other prior to going, I was completely at ease before even arriving. I was greeted in the lobby upon arrival by a screaming Amigo who was carrying my drink of choice and had a hug for me since she already knew from prior chats that we were 6 hours late arriving to Jamaica. We wasted no time with the "what's your names" and "where are you froms" because we had done that for weeks before arriving. It was like meeting up with old friends, even though we had never met. All week, we had someone to eat with, sit at the bar with, have dinner with, borrow OTC medications from (thanks, D!), and to hang by the pool with. Everyone has their own idea of how they want their vacation to be, so groups aren't for everyone. It was for us, and it is entirely the reason why we booked to go again this year. The people.

My two cents!

thanks for the great time everybody. we had a blast.