Thread: hedo 111 suites

hedo 111 suites

Are all the suites first floor? Like the minibar in room. Going in April never been before and hoping to spool wife with suite. Thanks for any info

Quote Originally Posted by pltboatdoc View Post
    Are all the suites first floor? Like the minibar in room. Going in April never been before and hoping to spool wife with suite. Thanks for any info
    No the suites are the corner rooms, slightly bigger and the other extra's you mentioned. But I believe there are 3 a building, on the corners of one side, one on each floor.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thumbs up

There are 15 suites, one on each floor of the Garden View Nude Bldg, #5, the Oceanview Nude Bldgs, #6 & #7, and the Oceanview Rooms in Bldg #8 & #9. There are no suites in the quad buildings.

Ivy and Rick
    "Live is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

heck...who needs a mini-bar when you've got all the free drinks you could ever want all day long...and someone will MAKE them FOR YOU!! heehee!! Last year we stayed in the Quad, with a poolfront room. I highly recomend it!! We opened our french doors and literally stepped into the pool. It was terrific because we were right in the middle of all the action all the time. It was also great during the day when we were in the pool and needed to go tinkle...just a few steps and we were in our room. Of course, we used that excuse late at night to get all those naked hotties out of the hot tub and into our room!! heehee

not to sound lame, but what rooms are better if i am really tired and it is late at night and i want to get some sleep. i like to be with the crowd until late, but if i have had a long day and just want to get some sleep i need quiet. i know, i sound old, but when a girl needs her sleep she needs some quiet, so with that said, which rooms would anyone recommend?

Poolfront rooms are awesome!!!! If you want quiet probaly the prude rooms, the quad isn't to bad either as long as your room isn't next to the hot tub. Nude rooms are usually louder because we all party all night at the nude pool but they say the nude garden is generally pretty quiet.
    Can't wait to party with our crazy ass friends again!!!!!
    Hedo II 2005, Hedo III 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Awaiting our 6th return in July 2011
    MitandAlmostIrish

so, if i stay in a prude room, will i have a scarlet "P" on my forehead? kidding, ok, well kind of, i can party with the best of them, but if i want to sleep, well, i want to sleep! can i still partake in nude fun??

Of course you can. No matter what room you're in you can go to any of the pools. Just at the nude pool you have to be nude.
    Can't wait to party with our crazy ass friends again!!!!!
    Hedo II 2005, Hedo III 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Awaiting our 6th return in July 2011
    MitandAlmostIrish

We stayed on ground level in Building #9 Prude Side.
    IT WAS THE BEST!!

Right off the waterslide area which means the meeting terrace and buffet too!
    Next to the Jamaican grill. A few feet from the boardwalk ocean front, which leads right to the Nude pool area!

VERY quiet when we were there. Hell I never even shut the shutters when I showered and only waved, said hi, or even conversated with 3 people all week while covered in soap! lol

It was great for us to get away from things and be alone without any noise or the one drunk guy I spoke of earlier. He was drunk and stupid therefore when he was walking/stumbling around the resort by the quad and nude side some that were on the first floor in that area did not appreciate his leaning on their windows for vertical support.

You have to chose a room that fits what you want! Party and a the possibility of some noise...Quad and Nude front. Get away from it all and have peace and quiet... depends on when you are there but I think the purple BLDG #9 is best option, Ocean Front.

Only thing I will make sure we have next trip is a Fridge!

ANY room you chose... GREAT CHOICE!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by funlover View Post
    not to sound lame, but what rooms are better if i am really tired and it is late at night and i want to get some sleep. i like to be with the crowd until late, but if i have had a long day and just want to get some sleep i need quiet. i know, i sound old, but when a girl needs her sleep she needs some quiet, so with that said, which rooms would anyone recommend?
    Doesn't sound lame, the quietest...is that a word...rooms at the resort would be located in the Garden View nude, 5 or 500 building. It is outside of the quad yet close, away from the nude pool, but close. Most who have stayed there speak highly of the silence and their ability to sleep.

Ivy and Rick
    Life is to short, party naked

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

thanks guys for the info, i will definitely listen to the advice, and try for either one of those. thanks!!