Thread: Hedo virgins!

Smile Hedo virgins!

Hey everyone,
    My wife and I are contemplating a trip to Hedo3 in 2 years. I didn't think she'd be up for it, but she's actually very excited. I haven't poked around on this site too much yet but I plan to. I was hoping just to get to know some folks on here and get a better feel for the experience. We have never been exhibitionists, but we are both excited to let the inhibitions go a bit.

Welcome to the boards! We're heading out for our first trip in Feb, and have only been on this site for about a month. Already we have had nearly all of our questions answered, anxieties are eased and have met a great group of people, some of which we'll be lucky enough to meet up with next month. Have fun!!
    Good friends will bail you out of jail, but your best friends will be in the cell with you saying "DAMN! that was FUN!"

You came to the right site. Lots of info here and any questions you have that may not be answered on here don't be shy someone will answer it for you. We are newbies too going to Hedo 3 first week of Feb. Like Amanda said this site helps ease all the nerves.

Thumbs up

Welcome to the boards. Tons of folks here will be more than willing to share information with you. If you have questions, just ask. Make sure you read the Trip Reports section too. You must keep us posted though on how it goes...planning 2 years out is a long way, you are gonna get so bad...

Make sure you have your wife reading all this information too, it will help ease her fears...

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Hello! I'm Indestructo's wife. I wouldn't say that I'm scared, just a little nervous. I am reading a TON of reviews and getting more and more excited!

2 years...OMG!

Well, we found this site about 2 years ago, have beeen twice and met a lot of friends we look forward to seeing each time we go!!
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

Blog Entries
    We love Hedo Virgins

I spent months reading back through all the archives here before our first trip. That will tell you pretty much everything you can learn without actually going. There are some things you just have to experience for yourself.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

I / We are also HEDO Virgins and trying to get as much 411 as possible as well. Seems like pretty cool people here as well. Trying to make as many HEDO friends as possible and get the best out of this "Adventure". It seems the more you learn the better time you will have. carlbburger@yahoo.com Feel free to put me/us on your "Friends" list

Arriving Feb 1st

Shella,

This is our first visit - we will be arriving Feb 1st and staying until the 8th.

Beth and David

Quote Originally Posted by shella View Post
    You came to the right site. Lots of info here and any questions you have that may not be answered on here don't be shy someone will answer it for you. We are newbies too going to Hedo 3 first week of Feb. Like Amanda said this site helps ease all the nerves.

When will you'll be there? Are you going to Hedo 3 or 2?

We are trying to get information about what to bring and all.

Beth and David

Quote Originally Posted by CarlBurger View Post
    I / We are also HEDO Virgins and trying to get as much 411 as possible as well. Seems like pretty cool people here as well. Trying to make as many HEDO friends as possible and get the best out of this "Adventure". It seems the more you learn the better time you will have. carlbburger@yahoo.com Feel free to put me/us on your "Friends" list

wow planning a trip in 2 yrs. Let's see, in 2 yr another thread called "Nov. Calendar" has had about 550 posts put up. We have gone 3 times (4th in May) and met so many people that we are still in contact with and try to get together with if possible. After being there I couldn't imagine waiting another 2 yrs to go back.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2