Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: First Week in May

Question Questions,Questions,Questions

Hi everyone, Just wondering about things to pack. Do u plan on doing the dining in the res. only places? And if u do what do you wear?

While everyone is planning their outfits for the theme nights, what does everyone think of substituting Naughty School Girl on Friday night (the 8th)?? There normally is not that much participation in Jamaica night. Jim is a great Poindexter too!!
    ...Where can I get a School girl skirt?

One more......Do any of you ride bikes? We would like to do the mountain biking excursion one day.

the 2 restaurants are great for dinner. You can always to the buffet or go to the scotch bonnet for a late afternoon meal. Dinner is just like the rest of the resort: you do whatever YOU want to do.

For dressing for dinner, same rules apply. You can wear whatever the them is for that night (given that it is not too revealing) or you can wear whatever you like and then go back and change for that nights activities.

The school girl skirt thing I will tell Kristy about since I don't wear it (unless bribed to wear it )

Off-site excursions are fun from what I hear. I personally have never done one but Kristy has gone on the zip line tour. I really do no know if there are mountain bike tours but i am sure there is something.

70 days and counting.....
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

[QUOTE=bimmergirl;56983]Hi everyone, Just wondering about things to pack. Do u plan on doing the dining in the res. only places? And if u do what do you wear?
    ...Where can I get a School girl skirt?

Hi Bimmergirl, I found a few great sites on the internet, google: naughty school girl outfits, different websites will come up.

Like Jim said, the resturants are casual, we like the buffet most nights, hit the two resturants at least one night.

Here are some idea for school girl skirt if you don't want to buy a costume. The first year we did this I just brought a cute short skirt and took a men's white t-shirt and cut it up and tied a knot in the front. You can also try Goodwill to find an actual uniform skirt and then hem it as short as you want. Some of the best costumes are what you make or put together. Sometimes I like to be a little different, or a lot different. I will tell you that my costume is a purchase, but is not a skirt.

As Erica said that are lots of sites to buy a costume. It is a very popular fantasy. Lets get the guys involved to. they can be a nerd, a jock, or a bad boy. Should be very easy. Hope that helps everyone out.

Only 70 days till we are in Hedo!! Damn I need to get my but moving at the gym. It has been hard this week because of fighting a cold.

Kristy
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Theme Night Take Over

Sounds like alot of fun! Too bad we are leaving that day

64 days 23 hours 9 min.....
    5/1/2009 - 5/9/2009

February almost gone, only two more months after that, woohoo!!!

Im also a first timer going may 4th!! my husband and i are very excited. and def like tips on what to bring there. i for sure know what to expect already from all the blogs! i havent bought my first hedo outfit yet... but do nipple tassles count as an outfit?? lol

for a school girl skirt just go to a thrift shop like value village, there are lots of school uniforms there! super cheap

Hi tynk69,

Welcome to the group!! Look forward to meeting you. Yes, nipple tassles qualify as an outfit. The sexier the better, when it comes to dressing at Hedo. We found the two theme nights with the most participation are PJ and toga night. Jim and Kristy, talked about a naughty school girl night, that sounds like a lot of fun. We went with only two carry ons last January, and we overpacked, lol. 65 days to paradise!!

Great! Im def down for a naughty school girl night, i couldnt think of a outfit for jamaican night!

I have a question though--- i notice people have lots of photos, some pg 13 some not so much lol. do they allow pics to be taken. if so can you just randomly take pics of people there ? id hate to find myself naked on someones facebook. i am planning on bringing my camera, but would not like pic taken of me naked without being asked. Im sure there are some rules b/c there must be some people with jobs that could be jepordized by things like this!!

Tks all!

No cameras are allowed in the nude areas, security keeps an eye out for any cameras. I believe, anybody staying at the "au natural" rooms has to sign an agreement not to take pictures on the nude side. I think some of the photos seen on here might not have been taken at Hedo, we have a lot of naked pics, but only a few were taken at Hedo.
    Last edited by ep987987; 02-25-2009 at 12:27 PM.

tynk69 welcome to the boards and also to the may trip. Glad to see another couple joining us and right now it looks like a nice size group of people. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Since you guys a new I will give you guys my normal 2 free advice tips: 1 go tanning before hand (trust me on this the sun is hotter there) 2. take a big mug for drinks. The cups they use are 6 oz which means more trips to the bar.

Would be happy to help with anything else. just message us and depending on what you need either myself or Kristy will help you out. (i might as well since I am the smart ass of the couple)
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Alright, more people for Naughty School Girl night. It is one of the most popular costumes. I normally bring an outfit for dinner and then change into my slut wear/costume for the theme night after. As it gets closer, we will finalize some times to meet up each day new people are arriving. We can also talk about a group dinner at Pastafari or Munisan if people are interested. A table of 8 is normally the max, but we can always do multiple groups if everyone wants to come. The only thing is you actually have to pay attention to the time. We are almost to the end of February. Only March and April left. I have actually started pulling together my outfits and shoes for the trip. The best part about slut wear is it fits in a Ziploc baggie so I can bring lots of choices.

I am sooooo looking forward to my first Dirty Banana. Those are my favorite morning drink.

Kristy
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Banana Monkeys are good too. Along with Bahama Mamas and Miami Vices... Hopefully they make those at Hedo as well.

That's a great idea for a group dinner - we'd be in for sure. How many days in advance do they allow you to make reservations at the restaurants? I know at the "all-inclusives" we've been to, you have to make reservations the day of, unless you're a Platinum guest or something like that.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast