Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: First Week in May

Hey there Bimmerdude and Bimmergirl!

For your next trip, just request that I join you! I've gone by myself before. The second time is always so much better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bimmergirl View Post
    bimmerdude here.....

Just to let everyone know that we also had a great time .... posted a short trip report on that forum....

Sorry to the most of you that we seemed a bit distant.... maybe since the resort (and wild women group) was down on attendance we had too many opportunities to find a nice area to relax on our own. I understand that when full you probably have to be more social, since it is hard to find lounge chairs and the bar / food wait time can be a lot longer - you would end up with more guests in your "people bubble"

I think we were just in a bit of culture shock with it being our first time - we really enjoyed taking it all in....

On a fun note - I enjoyed watching us go thru the full range of emotions on our first trip. A great example is of being nervous to head over to the nude pool on Sunday .... then by Thursday (otherwise shy) wifey hanging out our 2nd floor window (bare all and facing the newbies walking tour) and yelling " is that the Hedo Tour? " (guide replies) "yes it is" .... (wife) " Welcome to Hedo ...!! " (guide) " I think they need a few rum shots before they get to that, mon" !!

That is one that we will be laughing at for a loonnggg time ....

Lastly, I will say that the lack of attendance with the wild women group was disappointing. Beth is very professional and polite - I enjoyed her company the few times we were together, but the sensual side of what she sells was simply not there. We attended the meet and greet and first two suite parties which were uneventful, and by the last party on Thursday, I witnessed most of the group out and about instead of at that event. She even mentioned that they will most likely be cancelling the May event next year - not really what you would like to hear when you paid extra to be there with wild women vacations....

Maybe Beth should bring in a "juiciberri" or equivalent as a host couple to liven things up

Glad to hear everyone made it back OK ....

... till next time !!
    juiciberri
    Ripe as a peach, but juici as a berri

WWW.WILDWOMENVACATIONS.COM

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

juiciberri

thanks juici !!... and I bet you are also naughty and need a spankin'

..... we could have taken care of that on the suite party bed - now THAT would have been fun.... !!

thank you for the offer - we are not sure if we can make the Nov trip - but do plan to get there again soon...

I agree that we could have put in a better effort to mingle - but ww does talk of playing room party games and such to help break the ice (on their website) which did not happen on this trip (our first with them) The low turnout was magnified by other couples leaving the parties early or not showing up at all....

As mentioned, Beth was overall very nice and I would book with them again to try another event, just my first event with them was not as expected

... still lovin the trip and wanting to get back !

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122