Thread: H2 vs. H3 Rooms

Blog Entries

HELP H2 vs. H3 Rooms

While I have been an avid H3 fan (and still am), I am considering H2... Can the vets that have been to both and preferably recently, tell me the difference between the rooms at H2 and H3.

I am looking for quality of the rooms. I know H2 is much older, but has it been renovated/updated? I am a creature comfort guy and while H3 is not the Belagio in Vegas, it's nice enough for Hedo.

Is H2 as nice, nicer, not as nice, or the same.

I am looking for specifics. Is there a garden tub in each bathroom? I don't care about jacuzzi, just the bigger tub/shower combo. Are the beds as nice, mirror on the ceiling. Stuff like that.

Please help "J" out...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 01-25-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Hi JA

The bathrooms at II have no tubs, there are some units that have walkouts to Jacuzzis and the beach. We have been in a number of the room they are all more or less the same. Large showers, tile floors throughtout. Last year they were busy replacing ac units and I believe the whole resort is done.

My wife is very picky about rooms and she is just fine with HII, besides we are never in the rooms.

BTW yes there are mirrors......some of them are quiet unique

While we have not stayed at III we did spend a trip next door (BRB) golfing and using the nude beach (when there was still one). We are beach people during the day so II and Negril are our fav.

Best way to find out is try it.......after reading all of your posts ..... you will fit right in

20 Days and a sleep.......sheesh

A&L

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info. Have a great trip.

OK... Who else has input?

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I think the rooms are for the most part the same except H3 has tubs and h2 has a large shower, they both have the same the same mirrors on the ceilings. Both places could use alot of updating and remodling but who goes there for the rooms anyway. I personaly like H2 the best for its beaches and size. We can find alone time and party with others as well. March cant come soon enough !

Thumbs up

We have been to both resorts, we like you like the tub feature. I guess as much as people say if you are a beach person, go to Hedo 2....if you are a tub person, go to Hedo 3. That being said, Hedo 2 showers are multi head features and for the time we spent there, we survived without the bath.

With the A/C units fixed, I would say excluding the shower/tub feature, the rooms are pretty much the same as Hedo 3.

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016