Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedo III Didn't Live up to Our Expectations

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Hedo III Didn't Live up to Our Expectations

My fiance and I visited Hedo III for the first time from January 16 - 19. It was rather tame and quiet. There were very few activities going on and the disco at night was fairly empty. We expected to see people engaging in wild, uninhibited behaviors at all times during the day. There was a minimal amount of activity going on at the hot tub at night. We are swingers and we came to Hedo III looking to hook up with open-minded couples. Has anyone had a similar experience at Hedo III? We are going to visit Hedo II from April 9 to April 14. We are interested in getting married at one of the resorts (since free weddings are offered), but for now, we're not too thrilled with Hedo III. Maybe you could change our minds with some words from regulars at Hedo III.

Quiet hedo

You were unluckly with your timing, it seems that new years is a very busy time at both 2 and 3 however imediately aftert that there is a quiet time and you sound like you hit it, dont give up hedo can be everything you want from it you just have to be lucky with the timing

We are going to H3 in March/April with Wild Women and the Amigos it will be our first time. I don't think we will have a whole of "down time". They both seem like a real fun and exciting bunch. I know we are new but I think you need to hook up with a group and go with them. There are so many of them I am sure there is one that will be perfect for you. We chose this week because we have heard from many that the weeks WW is there it is usually sold out. That is how we figured we would dodge a slow week.
    Last edited by Wyoswift; 01-25-2009 at 05:21 PM.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

I agree with P&S...just bad timing.

We were there from Jan 3 thru Jan 10 and it was packed. Plenty going on all the time and lots of opportunity to "hook up with open-minded couples" in the nude hot tub at night.

Steve and Melissa

Much depends on the people at the resort... we have been there without groups there and saw lots of action and other times it was slower... but we keep comming back
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

It's a shame you aren't going back to H3 those same dates. Guaranteed to see some wild things with our group going.

Like everyone else said, it's just a matter of timing.
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thumbs up

Were there any groups there when you went? It just sounds like a slow week. During our week in August there is little to no down time at Hedo 3. On the same had, we have been to Hedo 2 during the same time and have found it a bit slow to our liking. That being said, we would go back, you make the party, not Hedo.

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

We would recommend that you go when the groups are there if you want more "action". We have been twice before for 14 night stays and have found that it can go very quiet when the groups are not there. Personally, I dont mind it when it is quiet but sometimes the sexual electricity seems missing when the groups are absent.

You should have been there during MILF Week.......LOTS of activities going on.

I concur -- it must have been the timing. Every time we have gone to H3, there have been lots of fun activities going on. We have always tried to go with a group of like-minded folks and it has worked out very well.
    If you were to go to H3 from March 28th to April 4th, I know you would find lots of great activities going on everywhere you look.

TIMING is everything.
    Groups are great IF you want guaranteed fun that the groups plan. They also bring a much more party atmosphere as they guarantee people count is up!

Holidays are always guaranteed people times too! Well the party holidays anyway!
    Not sure Christmas is a packed house at either H2 or H3?

We went at the end of a group week (Fri/Sat) some of the group stayed a couple more days. Then when the group left... BAM QUIET for a couple days until next weekends crowd came in and it got a little livelier(sp).

We planned it that way for our first trip! It was the week we COULD go due to Military deployment leave dates. It worked out that way so we did decide to go to H3 as it had SOME activities and H2 had none that week. We thought it would give a chance to see/partake in some parties and yet have some alone/quiet time too! IT DID AND IT WAS EVERYTHING WE EXPECTED AND WANTED IT TO BE!

NOW, IF we had booked without researching like we started... we would have arrived on the "DOWN DAYS", missed the group and found it very boring for our first couple days and probably would have set a poor tone to our experience and vacation! Looking back... IF we went the couple days later... we may have taken a day and gone to H2 or Breezes or done more day trips. BUT the couple days in the beginning with group... set us up for a GREAT week in the resort! We did a couple trips but were afraid of what we were missing!

RE-BOOK and go with a group!!! or at least go when a group is there you relate too!

IF we went during a week when a large group was there and it turned out to be a group that we had NOTHING in common with or any interest in... I am sure we would not have had the wonderful time we did! SO...RESEARCH and go again!!
    I promise you will have a great time!!

We thought it was kind of tame over NYE at H3 also, picked up when the MILF group came, but we were leaving then.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We're there each New Years and have to agree with Cop n' Kitten...very tame compared to other years...The people make the week...some trips are more laid back than others, and some trips are downright Hot!. Even the make-up of people in a group that particular trip can make a difference...ours has been more active and less so, all depends on the year. It is what is was and looking forward to another trip!
    BTW try Kitten and Angels Spring Fling, they visited with us over NYE at H3 and I'm sure you'd have a blast in April
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Read my other posts

We were there at the same time and thought the same thing. Not what we expected at all.

We were there January 10-17th and it was very quiet, however I knew beforehand that there were no "groups" that week and we were looking to relax in the sun, nothing more. There was a group of funlovin' folks who seemed to have a good time amongst themselves (and not in broad daylight) but otherwise it was incredibly tame. I was susprised there was a standing rule that there is no sexual activity before 5 pm on the nude side, heavily enforced by security I might add.

We had an awesome time though and are planning to return next winter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast