Thread: Best ways to find "HEDO" friends

Post Best ways to find "HEDO" friends

(1) Where is the best ways to find a "Group" or "Hedo" friends before going to HEDO. Any one here have a "group" or a trevel agent here forming "travel groups" ?
    (2) What travel dates are the best with the highest numbers of "Couples" and fewest "single men" that Ive seen some have had problems with "hanging around voyers" Just "watching" and filling up the hot tubs in hopes of getting lucky.

Maybe you should look at the trip calendars on this site and try to see who may be going to what resort around the time you are thinking of going. If there is a group you might like to join, go to their website and look around. We did that and ended up booking with the Fluffernutters group for February. Now that we are a part of the site, we feel we've chatted with many ahead of time so we won't be complete strangers going in.

Good luck.
    Jenn and Chris
    Going to Hedo II for the first time, Feb. 22-25, 2009 with the Fluffernutters!

Thumbs up

You cam also check out www.dennyp.com he has a good calendar and visitors schedule if you think you might now when you want to go. Check out travel agents that specialize in group trips to Hedo like www.castwaystravel.com they have a section there that lists what groups are going as well.

Hope this helps, have fun.

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Jon's Fluffernutters is mostly couples. They do allow singles but singles are put on a probation for lack of a better word for the first trip or two---any problems or issues and they will not be allowed to book with Fluff in the future ! HMMMMM wonder if someone has a Vinnie/Wally database ???? LOL
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Blog Entries
    I really think the Wally and Vinny thing is way over blown by a few people on here. There are some couples that want a couples only resort. They want to hedo to ocnform to them and their "lifestyle".

We have been 4 times and had only one minor incident with a single male. He was asked to leave the quad hottub and he obliged. No problem. We have met many very nice single male and females and believe that hedo would not be near as diverse or fun if it was couples only. We enjoy the mix of people that go. We have only been to Hedo 3 so we cannot speak of the singles over at Hedo 2. But, I cannot imagine that they are any more aggressive. 99.9% of the single men and women have been very nice, respectful and have not been a bother.

Please do not judge all singles by the few post that you may read on here. I think some couples take things and blow them out of porportion. I know there are some rude people that come to hedo, but like many posters have said on here, it is usually the married man of a couple that is down in the hot tub while his wife is passed out in the room. There have been more issues with married men stalking and being a pest than the singles.

Just my opinion. Go to Desires or a couples only resort if that is what you are looking for.

Blue

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Blueeyes12 View Post
    I really think the Wally and Vinny thing is way over blown by a few people on here. There are some couples that want a couples only resort.....Just my opinion. Go to Desires or a couples only resort if that is what you are looking for.

Blue

Amen Brother Blue....When Hedo eliminates the singles, men and or women, it will eliminate us...

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016