Thread: Hedo Friends

Blog Entries

Hedo Friends

Hedo Friends are a special breed. I’ll confess, I don’t make friends easily in the real world. But there are people at Hedo that I am proud to call my friends even after only knowing them for a short time. These people know me better than anyone back home. I get to be myself and they still like me for some reason.

We can talk openly about sex just as freely as the weather.
    We may know very little about each other’s daily life, but we know who they are as a person.
    We may only see them once or twice a year, but when we do it is like we saw them last week.
    We may not know where they work, but we know their favorite drink.
    We may not have ever watched a game with them, but we have hugged their wife naked.
    These are the kind of friends we love.
    These are the kind of friends who are always there for you.

I wanted to take a minute to call out some of our Hedo friends. Ivy and Rick (weliveinvegas) are the kind of people who would give you the shirt off their back. Not because you need it, but just because they want to be naked … ok bad example …
    We spent last weekend in Vegas and these two are great hosts. Taking time away from work to pick us up from the airport. Getting up in the wee hours of the morning to take us back to the airport. Taking us to a great restaurant so we can see how well the locals dine. You guys are awesome!

We had a great mini-vacation with our other Hedo friends. N and the vivacious T flew to Vegas to party the weekend away with us, while Rick and Ivy made us feel welcome in their town. Thanks guys!

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Blog Entries
    We have been very fortunate lately to see many of our Hedo friends. One of our other great Cocktails friends from down south came to all the way to Minnesota for our New Year's eve party and stayed for the week. It was great to have you visit G & V!!!

It amazes me how we travel all across the country just to hang out with friends we meet at Hedo.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar
    The reason we are coming to Hedo for the first time ourselves is for the great friends we have here at home that honeymooned at Hedo in 2000 and know us well enough to know we would love it! They met friends at Hedo that they have vacationed with in Europe, they only knew them from Hedo that one time...friends for life they say They claim ( we hope and have started them a savings account to ensure!) that they are in last week of April/first week of May 2010 for their 10th aniversary! Hold us to it, I'll drag them away if I need to and pack them in a bag or whatever....I think they may have forgot what they were missin until we actually decided to go. The more we talk about 14 days to go!!!! the more they recall and you can see the DIF on there faces.

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.

VERY VERY TRUE WORDS, L and R! I have seen and will hedo friends in various cities when I visit, and you are soooooo right! I feel like I have close friends all over the country (and world) due to being a part of the Hedo family! There are no friends like hedo friends!

DIF DIF DIF

GSPOT/G
    AWOL in Hedo.. July 30-Aug 9, 2009

This is soooooooooooooo true...some of our very best/closest friends are our "playpals"!! "WE" are a very rare and true breed...and as you said, we may not know where each other work or go to the game together...but we've hugged each other naked. Now THAT is true closeness!!!! We're going 4/4 thru 4/11...and would LOVE to get to know others before hand...please keep in touch with us, friends!!

xoxo
    kelnjo
    PS ~ anyone need the shirt off MY back?!?! (by the way...I'm the wife)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hare2party View Post
    Hedo Friends are a special breed. I’ll confess, I don’t make friends easily in the real world. But there are people at Hedo that I am proud to call my friends even after only knowing them for a short time. These people know me better than anyone back home. I get to be myself and they still like me for some reason.
    Truth be told, we keep you around because of Elle...

We can talk openly about sex just as freely as the weather.
    We may know very little about each other’s daily life, but we know who they are as a person.
    We may only see them once or twice a year, but when we do it is like we saw them last week.
    We may not know where they work, but we know their favorite drink.
    We may not have ever watched a game with them, but we have hugged their wife naked.
    These are the kind of friends we love.
    These are the kind of friends who are always there for you.
    How funny and true, just this afternoon we commented on this exact issue sitting in a local place here in Vegas with C/M and L/T and N/K.

I wanted to take a minute to call out some of our Hedo friends. Ivy and Rick (weliveinvegas) are the kind of people who would give you the shirt off their back. Not because you need it, but just because they want to be naked … ok bad example …
    lol....hell that was a good example...and a true one, we do like being naked...lol..

We spent last weekend in Vegas and these two are great hosts. Taking time away from work to pick us up from the airport. Getting up in the wee hours of the morning to take us back to the airport. Taking us to a great restaurant so we can see how well the locals dine. You guys are awesome!
    We had a great time as well. Its funny how it just seems to be easier once you have seen people naked.

We had a great mini-vacation with our other Hedo friends. N and the vivacious T flew to Vegas to party the weekend away with us, while Rick and Ivy made us feel welcome in their town. Thanks guys!
    We had a great time with you all, wish we could have spent a bit more, it was a blast and we hope that you will come back soon. The look on that little boys face when the Naughty Professor....nevermind....

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS.....NEVER HAPPENED....

Hedo friends are the greatest friends in the world, its hard to argue that point...we have found that it is not hard being nice to nice people and you guys just make it that much easier.

Ivy and Rick
    Life is to short, party naked
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 01-24-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    Truth be told, we keep you around because of Elle...
    I'm ok with that - I think that is how it works with all our friends.

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    We had a great time with you all, wish we could have spent a bit more, it was a blast and we hope that you will come back soon. The look on that little boys face when the Naughty Professor....nevermind....
    That was CLASSIC!

www.cocktailsintl.com

Best Put Ever!! Love The Friends I Am Making And The Ones To Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelnjo View Post
    kelnjo
    PS ~ anyone need the shirt off MY back?!?! (by the way...I'm the wife)
    Well take it on the 10th
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Wow, that sounds like we could have written it. How very true that is!