Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Hedo III getting as bad as Hedo II?

Deleted by request
    Last edited by caeled; 01-23-2009 at 05:24 PM.

Is it just me, or did that last entry not make any sense?

Deleted by request
    Last edited by caeled; 01-23-2009 at 05:25 PM.

<deleted by request>
    Last edited by caeled; 01-23-2009 at 05:53 PM.

oh goody another post that we can make fun of again.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Quote Originally Posted by caeled View Post
    And I am getting really tired of knowitalls on this board telling me who and what I must be.
    Then stop posting your ridiculous comments or constantly updating your personal resume of achievements every time you post something. Nobody cares about your past, present or future (unless you are going to go away in which we are all interested in that).
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

[QUOTE=jimandkristy;54206]Then stop posting your ridiculous comments or constantly updating your personal resume of achievements every time you post something. Nobody cares about your past, present or future (unless you are going to go away in which we are all interested in that).[/QUOTE

I am puzzled by all of this. Please help me understand.

It is ok for folks to judge, but not be judged.
    But I would ask for reasons.

I'll answer any question privately, but I will not post here again as asked

JA, thanks for ultimately being the voice of reason, as usual, even if it took a while for you to get there, also as usual (lol).

It's too bad that abso0525 and caeled are being chased away because they can definitely learn from the better parts of this forum and there are things we can learn from them.

abso0525's comments may have been a bit blunt, but a lot of folks on this forum are hyper-sensitive too. I'm sure his actual sentiment is actually fairly common among "one and done" Hedo goers, Hedo goers who don't go to any of these Hedo forums, and permanent 4Hedo lurkers who are afraid of being "jumped into" this gang, because they word a post incorrectly.

As for caeled, a lot of the stuff you say just does add up logically. Any man with the sexual prowess that you claim to have, should know that a woman didn't leave you because you were the wrong religion (part of the deleted stuff). She had more interest in the other person.

I can believe that you might have turned down one offer at Hedo. I can believe you turned down two offers so that you could accept a the third offer with the finest woman at the resort. A single guy turning down five offers at Hedo just reeks of BS.

Finally if someone else deleted your posts I'll complain to the admin for you. If you deleted all those posts then that truly is a supremely unmanly move, that doesn't jive with all your talk.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    JA, thanks for ultimately being the voice of reason, as usual, even if it took a while for you to get there, also as usual (lol).

Finally if someone else deleted your posts I'll complain to the admin for you. If you deleted all those posts then that truly is a supremely unmanly move, that doesn't jive with all your talk.
    I was asked to go away. My comments were not wanted. I will send them if anyone wishes to read them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    Ahhhhh.... there's another backhanded compliment, but I have grown to accept them as "regular" compliments, when they come from YOU... you fucker (LMAO)...

Love ya man... and you took wayyyyy to long to get your ass in on this thread. You must have been out of town (lol)... Welcome back.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Blog Entries
    caeled... I don't know that you were asked to go away. Jim simply implied that you going away would be good. He said that, because your constsnt bragging was boring. I don't want to get into this again, but the fact is... everyone is welcome here. I get blasted all the time for stuff I say. I take it in stride and move on. I have great friendships on here that started off by them telling me how full of shit I am. I post too much for anyone to bother reseaching all my posts to find that I am right, but I can assure you that my road on here has not always been easy street. The guy in the above post (Moorerotic), used to blast me regularly. He's kind of sick that way (lol)... but we get each other. EHB and I first met by her blasting me like I was her long lost enemy and now, we love each other to death.

What's my point... Oh, yes... my point is that your opinions are welcome here, but try not to sound so "mighty" all the time. We can't see you, so if you are a pip-squeak, we don't know it. If you are a virgin, we can't tell it. The most important part is that we don't care. We also don't care if you are a fkn GOD among men. These things do NOT matter here. We don't have a top-position available here that you need to aspire to be considered for. It's a freakin forum.

Jump back in if you would like to, but leave out the "king/kung fu-jedi master/sex god/genius references. We don't care if you are a nerd, or the guy that used to give wedgies. Talk about Hedo and your experiences. If you have good advice---give it.

Nobody braggs on here, because they know that nobody else cares. It's a wasted effort. Jump back in if you would like. Just realize that no matter how cool you imply you are... none of us will be ordering a caeled photo-coffee mug. We aren't mean... we just don't care and we don't expect you to care how cool we are either.

I am sure I stepped on some of my words, but my intention was to say you are welcome, if you want to be here. That's all.
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 01-24-2009 at 07:38 AM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

JA, well said... I think!?

EVERYONE is welcome until they do something that is UNWELCOMED.
    Caeled, you are WELCOME. The posting/bragging BS (as some take it) may be annoying to others.. SO WHAT! Those people need to get over it. Until I meet you face to face at the resort and spend some time with you...I cannot judge if it is true or not, so I won't.

Now IF someone continues to make stupid, rude, or aggressive comments offers or whatever else after being told to stop... THAT is unwelcomed. I mean if a man is soliciting women, always making RUDE/HATEFUL/DEMEANING comments, THOSE are unwelcomed not you or anyone else bragging on themselves.

Who else was there when Caeled was there? Did you offer him the chance to be with you? Did he say no? IF you cannot answer those questions first hand... then he is not bragging, he is telling his story just as we all tell ours! Maybe some people are not good story tellers does not mean we should make them leave!

Caeled, you are OK in my book. Just as you all are until you do something that "I" consider to be hurtful or wrong. Bad story telling, embelloshing, or bragging are not one of them.

POST AWAY!

Blog Entries
    As I calrify (lol)... I didn't ask him to leave at all. In fact, I stated "my opinion" that he is welcome, but like many others, found the bragging annoying. I can be annoyed and that's OK. I also understand that nobody has to "care" if "J" is annoyed. I was just stating my opinion. It's my opinion, that we can all have opinions (lol)...

Trip reports are for "at Hedo" experiences and nobody said in a trip report that caeled is annoying. Forum posts are for stating when someone, or some aspect of their posts here on the forum are annoying. That's what has been done.

We could disect the hell out of this, but the bottom line is that nobody "asked" him to leave. I just asked for a little polishing on his future posts. Is that my right... probably not, but I don't always have a "license" for the things I do (lol)...

Wow, am I late to the party!

I had this perfectly written post that would have cleared all this up in one shot, but I deleted it once I realized Moore and JA had it covered

I'd just like to remind everyone that internet personalities are often very distorted from reality. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt unless they are very clear in their intentions. I think the OP and abso deserve some slack...

Let's all relax a little and try focus on the positive. Remember, most of us have our next trip to look forward to!
    Last edited by Desert Dwellers; 01-24-2009 at 12:15 PM.
    Mikey and Diane

Absolutley amazed at the comment about older folks and heavy bodies!!! Hedo is about freedom, humanity and a getaway from every day drudgery, a chance to forget yourself for a week and enjoy people for what they are rather than what they have or look like. Never had a problem with singles either and we have partied with single men and women, they are usually there for the same reasons as us, I think it would ruin the feel of the place if it were couples only, oh and of course beautiful couples only!!! next stop sandals

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast