Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Hedo III getting as bad as Hedo II?

Um. . .some people LIKE single guys. Just sayin'

Hedonism 3
    Feb 13-20

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jimandkristy View Post
    oh goody another post that we can make fun of again.
    OMG....too funny, Jim!

"Life is Too Short.....Party and Dance Naked!"

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE N TINA View Post
    Okay, Hedo II is not beyond the cut backs we see everywhere from the down turn in the economy. I can live with it because our expectations are not 4 star to begin with. My biggest issue is not how they are cutting costs but how they seem to be increasing revenue. This year it struck me that they are booking more and more singles. The hot tub on the nude side (is there one on the prude side??) was filled with as many singles as there were couples at virtually any given time. I am in the hot tub on any night, I don't remember which and I count 18 people in the tub. 6 couples and 6 single guys. Am I the only one that notices this? I expect the odd "Vinnie" to be there but if the resort doesn't take steps it will soon be 12 singles and 3 couples. Last year it was comical. This year it was creepy. At one point security had to tell two clothed singles who had been standing their gawking that it was the nude side. So reluctantly they undressed and gawked from inside the hot tub. I think I preferred when they weren't in the hot tub. One guy spent so much time standing and watching with a towel around his waist that he went home with a tan everywhere but his waist and his right hand.
    It was so creepy that it has made us consider Desires but we hate to give up the Hedo party. Should we be looking at Hedo III? Is it me? Is it just during the holidays? Is there any way to protect our Hedo getaway from becoming the Vinnie vacation in the future??? Is Hedo III experiencing the same issue?
    We have been to H3 9 times, not once have we ever had a problem with a single guy (watch out for the married, my wife is passed out in the room jerks, yes)!! We just got back from kink/wild women week and there were single guys and girls there who were a lot of fun! There weren't many singles, but they did not by any means create a problem!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Blog Entries
    THe singles have rocked while we were at H3, the men and the women! We have enjoyed partying with everyone! Couples, single men and women!!! No problems!!!

Blog Entries

Smile

My wife and I make our virgin trip during the 1st week of February. Although my wife and I are going to Hedo2, we loved reading this thread. We enjoyed how you all looked out for one another as if someone in your own family was being attacted. We are also glad to see people stepped up and worked the issue out. We are really looking forward to being part of this life changing experience and we hope the people at Hedo2 are just like all of you in their own ways. We hope everyone has a great year.
    Shrek and Tink

Quote Originally Posted by abso0525 View Post
    Just got back from Hedo III. And I will tell you as first timers it wasnt impressive. WE HATED THE SINGLE GUYS!! We hated seeing our mom and dad and grandma and grandpa walking around. 75% of the people were overweight and totally unattractive. We thought it would be a much more sexier crowd. Dont think we will be going back. They should have discounts or incentives to bring in more single women.

Staff was awesome and we liked the food, but too much white trash and overweight people for us.

Just being honest.
    I kinda agree, most of the time we go 98% of the people do not take care of themselves and are not sexy. Does not make for a fun play environment. Heaven forbid if your fit "n" hot you have a greatly reduced buffet selection.
    Last edited by ForeverLove; 11-15-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Wow! that could be misinterpreted

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverLove View Post
    I kinda agree, most of the time we go 98% of the people do not take care of themselves and are not sexy. Does not make for a fun play environment. Heaven forbid if your fit "n" hot you have a greatly reduced buffet selection.
    OMG. I can't believe we're back into this thread again from a year ago!?

("Fuck! Why do I do this?" I ask myself. "It's only going to cause problems!")

Are you sure it is "98% of the people" that you saw? Or is that just hyperbole for effect? Or, are you really saying that what you saw in Hedo is pretty much the same kind of thing you see in modern America on a daily basis in a cross-section of the population? FACT: Although life-expectancy continues to rise, we have a problem in the US (and growing in almost all developed nations) with health issues related to lifestyle choices (smoking, overweight, STDs, cardio-vascular, early onset diabetes, etc.). Is Hedo any different? Or are you saying that it SHOULD be different based on what you wanted/want/expected/would have liked or how it is promoted? Are you saying one cannot have fun in such an environment? or are you suggesting it isn't "as much" fun when surrounded by others as you described? Are you one of the "fit 'n hot" bodies that is bemoaning the lack of the quality buffet? Or were you speaking on behalf of "others" (but not yourself) who might not be as happy with their choices? (Nice photo of yourself by the way.) Similarly, are you speaking on behalf of the "fit 'n hot" to suggest that they are only interested in physical appearances? or at the least they only "start out" by approaching others of similar physical body types just as a random method of selection?

Lots of questions about interpretation. Not judging. Not accusing. I haven't even stated an opinion above. Everything was a question. A word of advice however: quickly clarify what you meant because I imagine there's a lot of people who will misunderstand your comment and/or intent. You've been to Hedo before. You knew what to expect (or has it changed dramatically?). A lot of folks are sensitive to this subject. I don't think you meant to offend. ... at least I hope.
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 11-15-2009 at 11:35 AM.

I do love it 2% of the time, which is enough. And yes, a buffet can add to easy weight gain. Fit or not!
    Don't recall writing about repeated bad experiences? But I detect the defensiveness by most people, so I'll keep it at that.

Buffet=food NOT people

Ahhhh! HUGE misunderstanding on my part. You quickly shifted from an observation about 98% of the body types of people you observed to the actual food selection available in the dining room. I thought you were continuing your thought with a metaphorical description of the "human buffet" available for play. Although I still wonder why you go back for your stated 2% satisfaction. I don’t think I’d go to a beach if the weather forecasted only 2% sunshine. I don’t think I’d go to an all-you-can-eat buffet if only 2% of the menu was palatable. I don’t think I’d go to a music concert if only 2% of the orchestra was in tune. I don’t know. Maybe the analogies are bad, but 2% seems pretty low for me to ever want to return to something that overwhelmingly seemed to displease me. Thanks for the clarification. I guess I was too sensitive after having read two pages (again) from the vitriolic diatribe of people complaining about overweight people at Hedo. It did NOT go over well last year.

BTW: statistically only one state (Colorado) has a population of less than 20% OBESE people. Overall 1/3 (34%) of all Americans are described as clinically obese. Not overfat with a 25% BMI; but rather OBESE with greater than 30% BMI!! Why would Hedo be any different?
    Found at:http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/anim...ides/map24.jpg
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 11-15-2009 at 05:28 PM. Reason: added CDC data

After 9 trips to H3 and one trip to H2, all I can say is that we have met so many great people of different sizes and shapes, colors, religions, sexual orientations and ages!! The thing I love most about Hedo is that 98% of people are non-judgemental! I guess I have just had the luck to meet people who are not shallow or who don't have an agenda for a certain human buffet or friendship list. Maybe you should get a group of you together and book the resort, that would probably solve your problems. For the record...I am 41 (yep, hit the mom category) 5'2" and 107 lbs. (missed out on the overweight one though).
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverLove View Post
    I do love it 2% of the time, which is enough. And yes, a buffet can add to easy weight gain. Fit or not!
    Don't recall writing about repeated bad experiences? But I detect the defensiveness by most people, so I'll keep it at that.
    Well Forever Love I have to go with the 2% that agree with you. Whats the point of having a nude resort if the bodies aren't gonna be hot and fit .... the only thing worse than seeing hot and fit bodies is being there with canadians that have small dicks ... woops ... sorry didn't mean to point .....

Quote Originally Posted by LactoseFreeLove View Post
    Well Forever Love I have to go with the 2% that agree with you. Whats the point of having a nude resort if the bodies aren't gonna be hot and fit .... the only thing worse than seeing hot and fit bodies is being there with canadians that have small dicks ... woops ... sorry didn't mean to point .....

ps ---- has anyone noticed that I have no friends in my profile ???

2% Fat Free

Well, I guess I have to apologize up front to the 2% fat-free "Hot 'n Fit" hard bodies at Hedo for making their experience less fun than it could have been. I'm sorry. I will try to lose some more weight and improve my body image for you over the next year, so I won't diminish anyone's well-deserved vacation by being forced to look at me. While I'm at it, I guess I should apologize for my (non-Canadian) average 6 inch cock. I'm also not as young as I used to be, and I'm sorry about my unsightly appendix scar. I can't do too much about facial features, but I can shave so you won't have to look at my hairy ass, and maybe I can transplant it to my head to hide my receding hairline. Thankfully my parents had me wear braces so I can smile without worrying, but I'll still try to stay in the shadows and avoid direct eye-contact with the "Hot 'n Fits."
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 11-15-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    If you do not like how someone looks, look away. I will speak for the 98% of the people who aren't models when I tell you to "fuck off". We are not there for you. We are not there to fulfill your fucked up fantasy. We are there to get away from our kids and wives (at least I am), and enjoy 10 days in Jamaica- rather than 10 days teaching children who don't want to learn.

Some people are going just to relax. I have to be honest-- i have never thought about getting laid in jamaica. I am going alone (single). I am not a vinnie, a john or whatever names you people can think of. I am going to sit my ass on a beach chair and relax. And if it bothers you, take me to the side where noone can see us and let me know. I promise your vacation will end at that point. Black, white, chinesse, jew, christian, italian, fat or skinny. Who gives a shit. If you don't like it- don't go! Stay home! THE END!

We paid the money, we enjoy our vacation. If big people bother you- please let me know so I can gain 50 pounds in the next month. Because if your that much of an ego prick- I would love to ruin your vacation.

**Another message brought to you by singles for equality and fairness

LUCAS

Single/married

I have been to Hedo when i was married...and single.People really just want to have fun.If a couple wanted to "share" when I was single they approached me.Most people are cool..otherwise they wouldn't be going.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast