Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Is Hedo III getting as bad as Hedo II?

Blog Entries
    Yikes, I've been to Hedo ll three times and am booked to go again this Spring. I am single, I have never ever considered what impact my skinny ass might have on someone else's vacation.

It must be the weeks y'all are vacationing on that's causing the problem. In the spring our group has 110 members or so and I think 10-15 of us are single. It might be hard to spot us as we are usually amoung our friends, who are couples.

After a very emotional divorce I went back to Jamaica to lick my wounds. Bored mid beach in Nov. I landed at Hedo at the end of my week. Found my people. I lived on a nude beach for a summer once, so I truely thought I was home. I LOVE NUDE SUNBATHING, drinking, partying, mixing, etc.

Now, I go back to Hedo because, as a single guy I'm never alone, my friends most who are couples always make sure I'm invited, TO EVERYTHING, dinner, parties, private parties, he he, hot tub, beach, snorkeling, diving, blah, blah, blah,. Tha'ts why I love the place. Incidently, my friends want me to go and they damn well know I'm single.

Last year I stayed with a single friend of mine, she found a guy and they're still dating and sharing a room this year. She doesn't think I'm creepy, my friends don't think I'm creepy, I damn well know I'm not creepy and many single guys I know in our group are treated as I am.

Sex at Hedo as a single guy. I never ever go expecting anything, never touch anyone inappropiately, really could care less about the whole sex thing until someone takes an interest in me. Simple. And if they don't it won't ruin my vacation, I'll just get laid as soon as I get home. I'm single, not dead or celibate, LOL

Here's a clue for any single guys: If you can't get laid at home, you'll never get laid at HEDO, period, so stay home.

I'm working on a single guy blog, maybe I'll finish it tonight.

Cheers All
    Hope to see you this Spring
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    .....Here's a clue for any single guys: If you can't get laid at home, you'll never get laid at HEDO, period, so stay home.
    LOL....THAT pretty much sums it up!

Wow-za. What a thread! Its really reassuring to know that everyone is welcome at Hedo I'm a young southern girl (early 20's) and my fiance is a lil older than me and we take people as they are. We love happy people, fun people, short people, tall, old, young, fat, skinny, brown, black, red, white: ANYTHING! We know we aren't perfect, in fact I would love to firm up my mid section, but I know 98% of the ppl at Hedo will take me for WHO i am and not what I look like.

If youre a single dude and or chick and wanna go on on vacay on our week thats fine we love making new friends. YOu have a right to happiness and travel and fun just like we do. No questions asked

Seeing this thread has completely firmed up my choice to go nekkid when I get there I'm going to enjoy my honeymoon and seeing the posts people have made makes it where I CANNOT WAIT! Yeah I hate seeing my body in the mirror, but I know I am beautiful on the inside, as are most people on this forum.

Some close friends of ours told us about Hedo and thats why we are going. They even said "Hedo is as fun and crazy as you make it. If you wanna go and get nekkid and party and make new friends you can. If you wanna enjoy the sun, get a tan and relax, you can!" And this thread proves it. Hedo is what you make it.

And just a side note, according to the height weight chart: I am 30lbs overweight, but if I lost 30lbs I would look dead! I may not like what I see, but I love what I have

The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.-
    Marilyn Monroe
    A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing.-
    Marilyn Monroe

[QUOTE=Nashia;93296]Wow-za. What a thread! Its really reassuring to know that everyone is welcome at Hedo I'm a young southern girl (early 20's) and my fiance is a lil older than me and we take people as they are. We love happy people, fun people, short people, tall, old, young, fat, skinny, brown, black, red, white: ANYTHING! We know we aren't perfect, in fact I would love to firm up my mid section, but I know 98% of the ppl at Hedo will take me for WHO i am and not what I look like.

Your so right, hubby and I are not perfect, but I don't think in the past when we've gone anyone has thought they were perfect. Everyone has something they wish they could change about themselves, as long as your there to have fun, meet new people that's all that matters. Your going to have a great time, 42 more days till paradise, can't wait sick of the cold weather!

Quote Originally Posted by LactoseFreeLove View Post
    Well Forever Love I have to go with the 2% that agree with you. Whats the point of having a nude resort if the bodies aren't gonna be hot and fit .... the only thing worse than seeing hot and fit bodies is being there with canadians that have small dicks ... woops ... sorry didn't mean to point .....

If you lived in our winter climate, your dick would be small as well.

Quote Originally Posted by abso0525 View Post
    Just got back from Hedo III. And I will tell you as first timers it wasnt impressive. WE HATED THE SINGLE GUYS!! We hated seeing our mom and dad and grandma and grandpa walking around. 75% of the people were overweight and totally unattractive. We thought it would be a much more sexier crowd. Dont think we will be going back. They should have discounts or incentives to bring in more single women.

Staff was awesome and we liked the food, but too much white trash and overweight people for us.

Just being honest.
    Well let me be HONEST some of us who are (OLDER) or(OVERWEIGHT) need a place to have fun and guess what there's more of us here then you.

PS DON'T FORGET ONE DAY YOUR GOING TO BE ONE OF US (OLDER OR BIGER OR BOTH)

Well said Amanda and Gradie - we just booked our 3rd trip - Mar 07 & Oct 09 - third trip will be Jun 10.... We are a couple 45 & 49, somewhat attractive, but that's not what Hedo is all about.....everyone is beautiful in their own skin.... at some point the 'others' will grow up....

Blog Entries
    lol, heck of a thread. I gotta comment on several things. About 8 years ago I was once there before. Im afraid I was one of those single guys. lol. My expectations was what I saw advertised on Playboy channell. Thought it was a big orgy. I bought 2 boxes of condoms before I left and came home with the 2 boxes of condoms. I gave some people an odd vibe i think because I of my newness to everything and what I thought it was. And the fact that Im just a Kentucky redneck, lol, that was my first time being naked in public, my first time leaving the country, and my first time on a plane. When I was asked about my experience, all I could talk about was how it was my firsat time traveling and not being able to pack a gun, lol. Oh and sticking my foot in mouth when in hot tob with people not from the US and it being within a year from 9-11.
    But learned something. I enjoyed the feeling of being able to swim and lay in sun naked and feeling the breeze blow everywhere. It doesnt matter what u look like, nobody cares. I was 30 and worked out constantly back then and didnt look bad. But now returning, with wife. Im overweight, uncircumsized, so when its hiding in its shell it looks rather small, lol. And the only thing I look forward to is enjoying the sun, the atmosphere, and I plan on just getting naked, laying in the sun, and seeing how many books i can read while relaxing. Just my input.

"My opinion about how APPROXIMATELY 75% of the people were overweight or old enough to be my mom and dad is true. It was very unattractive to US"

regardless, I'm glad this dad(me) doesnt have to worry about being judged by abso. I disagree with JAnewbies, I think he was out of line, but dont expect an apology, because he showed bad enough judgement to to make rude statements to begin with, I dont feel a particular enlightenment will spontaneously occur. Judge not lest ye be judged, abso. My wife and I find arrogance particularly unattractive.

Blog Entries
    Persoanlly we never had any problems with a single guy, but on our last trip with friends there, were three very very creepy guys, who would gawk as couples went at it in the nude area, actually would go and sit on the chair right next to whom ever and watch, like they were watching a movie, they just needed some popcorn and one of our friends actually had a guy come in the hot tub behind her , and gratify himself, of course we all had enough and got out of the hot tub, I will say single guys do have to respect boundaries a bit more than others, this time is for my wife and I to enjoy each other in public with friends if we choose, noone being a couple or a single male should attempt to cross that boundarie unless invited

Good Bad or Indifferent

Staying on point here.

Our first trip we had one incident the first night in the Nude Hot tub. The guy reached out and touched my wife she recanted. He tried again she moved. He moved closer to her again I said something to him. He got out we had a little conversation and as soon as he figured out what I did for a living he cooled his jets. We all got over it and had a great time.

Our last trip. My wife would go to sleep much earlier than I. SO I would go and hangout at the hot tub and relax with a few beers chatting with some friends that we had made during the time we were there. I met a Crazy Australian he was a riot was hooking up pretty regularly but never boastful or a braggart about it. He was Just was having a good time.

A little later on in the stay he and I were hanging out in the hot tub when a group of single guys came and plopped their asses down and were hooping and hollering "bring on the bitches" and "wheres the pussy and such". As it was earlier in the morning and no one was really about we explained to them that their attitudes were not going to win them any points in the scoring department. We just told them that they needed to just chill out and relax and enjoy themselves. If they did that you never know what may happen.

Hell I was approached by a couple. Because we had been hanging out with some friends of theirs during the week and she was attracted to me. I wasn't acting the ass when My wife wasn't around I told her that she would have to ask my wife. She did my wife said it was ok and we had a good time together.

Anything can happen at HEDO you just got to let it happen. Relax and enjoy yourself the atmosphere and meet some really cool, crazy, and fun friends.

On the other issue.

Plain and simple

Hedo is for everyone as long as you don't act like an ass. If you are it is just best to stay away. Everyone will be better for it. Opinions are like Assholes Everyone has them so are expectations.

Go to Hedo with this expectation only. The expectation that you will enjoy yourself no matter what. and you will. HEDO Is our vacation of choice for a reason. During the Slow weeks and During the long weeks.

We normally Book a few extra days after the big groups leave because the resort gets nice and quiet after a week of hard partying and loads of sex it is nice to wind down from that before heading back home.

During the slow weeks it is nice because the service is much more intimate the bartenders are not as haggard and busy there is never a shortage of towels at the Nude pool and for a whole host of other reasons it is nice. We always meet other couples no matter what and have a blast. IT doesn't matter who you are, what you look like, how old you are as long as you are enjoying yourselves, the company, and the atmosphere the resort has to offer.

Disclaimer

I am new here I am not new to Hedo. I apologies for having footmouthitis. If and I have been known to catch it on occasion either intentionally or unintentionally I am sorry.

HEDO III, You will be missed. Now we will have to find a new Vacation home. Will it be Hedo II we hope so that all depends all indications are that it will be. Why because we expect the Hedo principlas to carry over to that resort doubly now that Hedo III is going to be re branded to a Superfun resort.

SHOman

the less pretty half of
    SHOcouple

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE N TINA View Post
    Okay, Hedo II is not beyond the cut backs we see everywhere from the down turn in the economy. I can live with it because our expectations are not 4 star to begin with. My biggest issue is not how they are cutting costs but how they seem to be increasing revenue. This year it struck me that they are booking more and more singles. The hot tub on the nude side (is there one on the prude side??) was filled with as many singles as there were couples at virtually any given time. I am in the hot tub on any night, I don't remember which and I count 18 people in the tub. 6 couples and 6 single guys. Am I the only one that notices this? I expect the odd "Vinnie" to be there but if the resort doesn't take steps it will soon be 12 singles and 3 couples. Last year it was comical. This year it was creepy. At one point security had to tell two clothed singles who had been standing their gawking that it was the nude side. So reluctantly they undressed and gawked from inside the hot tub. I think I preferred when they weren't in the hot tub. One guy spent so much time standing and watching with a towel around his waist that he went home with a tan everywhere but his waist and his right hand.
    It was so creepy that it has made us consider Desires but we hate to give up the Hedo party. Should we be looking at Hedo III? Is it me? Is it just during the holidays? Is there any way to protect our Hedo getaway from becoming the Vinnie vacation in the future??? Is Hedo III experiencing the same issue?
    I think it's according to the time you go.. we went to Hedo II and our time there it wasn't like that.. It was my first trip and we had a blast, and there were a few singles at the hot tub, but mainly couples... and yes at Hedo II there is a hot tub on the prude side, it's small but nice .. when you walk up between the stage and the bar, looking at the pool, look to your left it's on the other side of the pool.. and that one doesn't get as hot as the one in the nude area.. And yes that one was nice to go to if you just wanted some quiet down time with each other.. Clothing is optional in that area...btw

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hojonj View Post
    Persoanlly we never had any problems with a single guy, but on our last trip with friends there, were three very very creepy guys, who would gawk as couples went at it in the nude area, actually would go and sit on the chair right next to whom ever and watch, like they were watching a movie, they just needed some popcorn and one of our friends actually had a guy come in the hot tub behind her , and gratify himself, of course we all had enough and got out of the hot tub, I will say single guys do have to respect boundaries a bit more than others, this time is for my wife and I to enjoy each other in public with friends if we choose, noone being a couple or a single male should attempt to cross that boundarie unless invited
    Our experience six weeks ago was the same as Scopat's. There were some singles, but they didn't cause any problems and their numbers weren't overwhelming. I think you just caught an unusual week. To paraphrase Forrest Gump, "Hedo is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get", but what you get is usually very good.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

interesting points of views I'm still debating on to go or not for 1k it better be worth it.....lol
    looking for fun

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thicknsexxy View Post
    interesting points of views I'm still debating on to go or not for 1k it better be worth it.....lol
    1K??? How are you getting there? Swimming? Our airfare alone is $1200. A Hedo trip generally runs us between $3.500 to $5,000 depending on when and for how long.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910