Thread: CopNkitten NYE 2008/2009

CopNkitten NYE 2008/2009

Hedo 3 Dec 29th 2008 – Jan 5th, 2009
    Monday
    Flight out ok, pilot says we will be on time “more or less”. Check in a breeze, thank god for 1st class, because the line was almost out the door at check in. Plane was sold out for coach, and ½ sold out for 1st class. Thru security no problems this time. Flight was uneventful, small delay at Jamaica, few planes landed at the same time. But thru and on the bus on our way. Stopped for the rest/beer stop for 15 mins. After 15 minutes people are all sitting around the bar, so I told joan let’s get on the bus and maybe people will think its time to go, we did and everyone else got on board. Stopped along the side of the road because a lovely lady had to really pee, roflmao. Stopped at breezes and to drop off 2 couples and then people got off to use the bathroom, omg, were only 5 mins away, hurry up, lol.
    Check in, we requested a ground floor room, thru the Bare Bottoms Bunch and thru Castaways. But of course we did not get it. They wanted to put us in a Garden View bottom floor, but we requested, paid for and like the Ocean View. So we were going to get a 2nd floor room in the purple building. Our sexy hot friend angel met us at the front desk and we took our bags to Fred and angels room until we got our own room. Met Fred there and we all went and had lunch at the Reggae Cafe, which was awesome as usual. Stopped at the dive shack to sign up for diving the next day. Back to check and room was ready, moved bags and then off to the nude pool. Relaxed and had a few dirty bananas. Fred and angel made reservations for dinner for us all. When we went back to the room and found a roll away bed in there. Hmmm last trip we had a sexy lady friend join us but not this trip, we didn’t even know you could get an extra bed in your room, lol.
    We dressed for Pirate Night, joan looks good as my pirate wench, saw a bunch of the Bare Bottom Bunch around, and waited at the main bar for Fred and angel. Had a few comments about how good our costumes looked, and we just said “wait til our friends get here”. Fred and angel did not disappoint, their costumes were awesome as usual. We went to dinner at Munasan. Someone got very sick all over the floor at dinner, and they did not bother to clean it up til after dinner, which we did not like. We wandered around, and the power was out at the disco/slide so no water slide tonight. Heard that a Dallas Cowboys fan was having dinner at Munasan, and since the Eagles just killed them and knocked them out of the playoffs, I went in and said “How Bout Dem Cowboys” and left. I was just teasing, but guess she didn’t like it, as she came out and gave me the finger and never spoke to me all week.
    Back to the room, take off Pirate costumes and headed to the nude hot tub for a while. Kind of tame for Hedo but our first night.

Tuesday
    Got up early to dive but apparently the Breezes boat is broken and has been for a while, so they share the H3 dive boat. The boat went to breezes early and then was coming to take us diving, so it was not at 9am but come back at 10:30am. Had breakfast with sexy joan, and tried the poached eggs in red sauce for the first time ever (big mistake). Either those eggs or my just getting over an ear infection, but while doing my safety stop I started feeling bad and when I hit the surface I got sick. So when the boat came in for fresh air tanks for the second dive, I got off.
    Met joan at the nude pool and relaxed for a bit, started feeling better so we had lunch at the Reggae Cafe, again awesome lunch. Back to the nude pool, and got a great game of volley ball going with Jeremy. We ended up spending a lot of time with Jen and Jeremy for the rest of the week, what a great couple, a lot of fun.
    The water slide was open and I got 2 slides in before they closed it for the afternoon. But I did take my new underwater camera down the slide and took a video of the whole ride down.
    We were told the gift exchange from the BBB group was moved to the main dining room, so after waiting there for a while and nobody showed up, Fred walked around and found out it was above the Reggae Cafe not in the main dining room, so we went over to that.
    We had dinner at the Tropical Terrace in our PJ’s. Dinner was ok. Hung out at the Main Bar for a bit. Saw the water running so got naked and went up to use the slide, but was told the attendant was “on break”. Well waited for about 45 mins and he never returned, was one hell of a break. So we went to the room to get our towels and hit the nude hot tub. Again it was kind of tame so we tried to get things started, alternating from a BJ to fooling around, picking joan up out of the pool, bending slightly backwards, very hot. Didn’t help, just one other couple doing anything. But such is Hedo, lol. Back to the room to finish fooling around.

Wednesday / NYE
    Up for breakfast with sexy joan before diving again. Just a light breakfast today. Went out on two dives saw some interesting stuff. My new dive camera joan got me for Christmas got water inside and it was now broken . My new dive watch/computer did work great though, and continued to do so all week. My regular digital camera broke just before we left so we only brought the underwater camera so now we had no camera for the week. Got back and went and found sexy joan at the nude pool sunning, and off to Reggae Cafe. Only empty table was a large one and we sat down, saw a group of people come in for lunch so we moved to a table with a couple so they could sit down. Well apparently that was a bad move because they never came to our new table to take our order, the table we were at first got waited on and ate before we got someone’s attention and got our order in. Now we were running late because our new friends Jen and Jeremy asked us to be witnesses at their wedding. So we rushed back to our room to clean up and get changed. I dropped joan off with Jen at her room, she answered the door in just her panties, mmmmm, very sexy lady. Went to meet Jeremy at the Gazebo. He was kind of relaxed, apparently he had a few dirty bananas before, lol. He told me the batteries were dead in his camera and they had spares in his room, so I ran back to get new batteries, and this time Jen answered in her wedding dress, OMG, very very nice. Went back and waited with Jeremy for his lovely bride to come over, another fabulous service, very nice, very romantic. We did toasts and then walked around the resort for pictures.
    We tried to take a nap after, laid down for an hour but after an hour just kind of just looked at each other and said this isn’t working, lol. So we got up and started getting ready for NYE. They had tables blocked off for the BBB group and our own theme was “light up the night”. We brought blinking 2009 pins for everyone in the group and some glow sticks. Fred and angel brought Crowns, Tierra’s for the ladies and scepter’s. There were light up center pieces on the tables and everyone looked great. Dinner was OK at best, especially for NYE. We were expecting something special. They did a nice job setting up outside, and the show was pretty good. It was still a good time. Poor Jen was beat after her wedding day and went to take a nap. As Midnight was getting closer Jeremy went to wake her up but she was beat, so hung in. But it was ok, joan and angel made sure that after midnight he got a nice NYE kiss from one then the other, then both at the same time. It was great being warm and with my own sexy wife to ring in the New Year.
    We went to our room, dropped our clothes and got our towels after a while and hit the nude hot tub, which was overcrowded so we got some drinks and headed over to the Quad Hot Tub. Relaxed for a bit and then went back to our room to ring in the new year together.

Thursday
    Breakfast with sexy joan again and went for the omelet. No diving today even though we were up early enough, just didn’t plan on it knowing we would be out late drinking. We hit the nude pool, and another game of volley ball. Had Kelvin in this game, a great player and a lot of fun to be around. Kelvin and his very sexy wife Jaime it was great meeting you guys, wish we had seen more of you two, just seems we were in dif places at dif times a lot of the week. Just relaxed at the pool for most of the day today.
    Went to the returning guests party above the Reggae Cafe, which was nice, but you could see some major rain coming in. They had a give away for three free days at the resort and they pulled our room number out. Man we hardly ever win anything and were shocked.
    Went to the room and got ready for dinner at Munasan in our togas. Joan was worried about if they would let her in for dinner in her toga, but I said we had a back up plan, and she could use my blue sash from my toga to cover her if she needed it. And she did, lol. They would not let joan or Jen in. Jen went back to her room to put a skirt on and joan put my sash on, it never looked so good on me, lol. Dinner was good, I had duck but it was kind of overdone.
    After dinner we hit the piano bar for the first time this week. John was there playing his tunes and having sing alongs. We stayed there for a while. The water slide was finally open this night so we went over there so I could go down a few times (ok maybe 5 or 6 times). We hit the nude hot tub for a while, again kind of tame, but still relaxing.

Friday
    Up for breakfast with sexy joan then off to dive. Saw a spotted eel swimming in and out of some coral. Saw some amazing eel’s inside of lobster traps. The second one I got real close and he puffed up and showed his teeth, so I left him alone, lol. Jen, Jeremy and sexy joan went snorkeling. Jen got seasick and didn’t go in the water, joan went in and didn’t like using the snorkel so got back in the boat, but Jeremy had a good time, lol. Lunch at Reggae Café, again really good.
    We had our couples massage in the outside little huts. Excellent as usual. I actually started falling asleep and had to make myself stay awake to enjoy it. Then Fred, angel and joan and I had a meeting with the General Manager about our upcoming group trip in April. Hit the nude pool after the meeting and sat in the chairs for a while enjoying the sun. There were a few European people that arrived and there were 6 of them playing in the hot tub. Finally getting exciting, lol. While the 6 of them were having fun a single guy went over and started rubbing one of the girl’s asses. Took them a few minutes to realize it was not one of the group and they said something polite and moved over. The single guy followed them and was told two more times until they finally just all stopped. I would have not been so nice about it. Shame people have to ruin things, and guys like that give the single guys a bad name.
    It appeared that when the MILF group came in a lot of single guys came in also. Now the Entice group that came for MILF week today and tomorrow, they know how to have fun, party and enjoy life. We liked them a lot (especially two of them), .
    Dressed for naughty nurse night and there were a lot of naughty nurses. Dinner at tropical terrace and then piano bar again. Sexy joan got up and sang happy birthday to a member of the BBB group with a lot of other sexy naughty nurses. Hung out at the main bar for a while, talking and having a few drinks. Fred and angel headed back to their room to start packing.

Saturday
    I got up early to see Fred and angel off. Back to room to get joan up, breakfast and off to dive again. Went down 72 feet deep today, think that’s my deepest yet. The boat was going to Breezes again after our dive so I didn’t get to dive a second dive. Went to the room to shower and change and the phone rang. Joseph from the dive shop said come back and I can get a second dive in. So changed back and went to the Dive Shop and they took me over to breezes and I dove with them. Saw a large Mackerel on the dive. Found joan at the nude side and we went to lunch with Jen and Jeremy.
    We went to the Quad pool for a volleyball contest. Had a great time playing there with everyone. Kelvin was again playing very good, lol. But then the EC’s came over and turned on the mikes and started yelling, and doing body shots. Then the EC had a few girls get on the fountain and did not like that we were still playing volleyball. They actually made us stop and took the ball because they wanted people to watch the show on the fountain. We were not happy about that, I paid my money to be there and if I want to play volleyball, that’s my choice. Between that and the yelling over the speakers, I started to get a headache. And the sun hits the buildings at the quad about 4pm and you lose your sun too, so we packed up and headed over to the nude side. Nice sun out there to lie in and relax for a while. Then we jumped in the hot tub for a while, and stopped at the Reggae Café for some fries on the way back to the room. We had dinner reservations but not until 9:30pm.
    Went to the main bar at 9pm and met Diane, Eric and Alane. Had dinner with them and Jen and Jeremy. They would not let joan in with her see thru outfit, which she had worn several times there before. Guess it all depends who is at the front desk when you go in. So she had to go back to the room to get a cover-up. Dinner was good, and we chatted and had a great time. It was awesome meeting you guys (D,E +A), you guys seemed like a lot of fun, and another couple (per-se) that we wish we spent more time with.
    We went back to the room and changed for Glitter and Gala night. The piano bar was packed so we went back to the main dining room and watched the show and then went up to the Disco for a little bit. I wanted to go down the water slide so I went to the room to get my towel. While I was gone some creepy older single guy went up to joan and grabbed her ass, and she pushed him away. When I got back she told me but he was not in the Disco anymore. Lucky for him, because I had time to calm down and went down the slide a few times. One time when I got out of the water I saw the guy, I knew who he was because he approached us at the main bar earlier drunk off his ass and we turned him away. So I calmly told him when I got out “you’re just the person I wanted to see, if you ever grab my wife’s ass again I will knock you the fuck out”. Good thing I was calm, lol. He tried to make some excuses but I told him to just get away.
    We went to the nude hot tub but it was packed, couples around the whole edge and a second ring of couples inside them. So we went back to the room.

Sunday
    Up early and for breakfast and dove once again. But got only one dive in and then the boat was delayed and going to Breezes. Didn’t want to waste time on our last full day waiting for them to tell me to head back again, so just dove once and headed to the nude pool to meet my sexy wife. Played some more volley ball (still have a red mark on my chest, thanx Kelvin, lol). Just hung out for most of the day at the nude pool, joan had some lunch there while I played volleyball.
    Got a little cloudy so we went in the nude hot tub. K was in there and we talked with her, then K and I played around some and R came in and joan played with him some. Finally some hot tub fun after a week here, lol. Sexy joan let R finish in her mouth and she snowballed it to someone else, . We had to head back to shower and get ready for dinner or we might have headed to someone’s room.
    We met friends at the main bar at 8 for dinner in our Pimp and joan's Ho Ho Ho outfit. We went to the Piano Bar for a while and saw John for the last time this trip. Hung out there for the sing along. Eric went up and played the piano, and of course he was really good. We went to the Disco and hung outside mostly and listened to the music which was better this time around. I had some bad heart burn and joan was starting to feel not so great herself, maybe something we ate, so we went back to the room to do some packing (well I packed), and get ready to leave the next day. 

Monday
    I got up early and finished packing, then woke joan up for breakfast. We ate and went back to the room, finished packing and put the bags outside the room. Took our carry on to the nude pool, got naked and relaxed for a bit. I got to play some volleyball before we had to leave, bus leaves at 2pm. After playing volley ball I went to get a drink and slid up next to K at the bar. A few rubs later and she had me all excited. Sexy joan was not feeling well so K and I went to her room for some quick fun, wish I had more time and next time the four of us can have a lot more fun . Great meeting and playing with you guys.
    We stopped at the main dining room for some quick lunch at 1:50pm. Said goodbye to Stacy and got on the bus. Stopped at just about every resort on the way to the Airport. Quick check in, again worth it for 1st Class. Hit Margaritaville on the way out, got some food and a few last drinks. Plane ride was uneventful and getting thru customs at home was quick and easy for a change this time.
    DIF

Overall Thoughts
    The resort is still the same, some good, some bad. The new EC’s seem to be trying, though sometimes we think trying to hard (taking our volleyball).
    Piano Bar – Still the place to be after dinner, sing along, good music, good crowds, a lot of fun.
    Disco - Music was a little better this time we thought, more variety, though we still hang outside and listen mostly because we don’t really dance.
    Water Slide – great as always.
    Diving - Dive crew is still top notch even though the times get screwed up and sometimes only 1 dive instead of 2 because of them sharing the boat with Breezes and their divers.
    Food - Raegae Café is still top notch, John at the nude bar/grill is always amazing, Munasan was good, Pastafari was good, main dining room was as expected, always something good. NYE dinner had more food and an awesome desert tray, but overall was extremely disappointing. I think the quality was even less than a normal night.
    People – Same as always, most were friendly, some were “cliquey”, couple problem single guys.
    Weather – Some light rain on some afternoons, some clouds here and there, but sunny for the most part and around 85 degrees every day.
    Staff – Helpful and friendly, we miss Stacey at the tour desk.
    PDA’s – Very tame compared to usual we thought. Many times we were the only ones doing anything in the Hot Tub or around the resort, until the Entice group came anyway, lol. But we make our own fun.
    As always, the good by far outweighed the bad. We had a great time and want to thank Scott and Sabina for having us in their group. We cant wait to return in April with our own group.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thumbs up

Thanks for the detailed update of our favorite place...

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Sounds like you guys did it right again. Thanks for the trip through your words Paul, I imagined us there with you guys.
    Looking to hopefully go back in 2010!

http://www.kittennangel.com/index.html

Well you know when were going back again.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hey Cop, it was great to read and reminisce. I know we missed you guys and a lot of the events, but we kinda took it light during our time there. We truly hope to go with you, and the whole BBB group again sometime soon!

It's rare that I get NYE off, doubt we will be going again. Putting alot of time and effort into our own group going in April every year. Actually leaving in 7 days.
    Feel free to join us this year or next, or both.
    lol

I will not be back until July of 2010 so I would not be able to join until April 2011. Man, going back in 7 days huh...wish I was going...hope you have a BALL!