Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New and checking out Hedo II!! A little worried about age...

New and checking out Hedo III!! A little worried about age...

Hey everyone

I'm cattsy, 26 year old female my boyfriend and I are looking for a fun, sinful getaway of the uninhibited time and of course Hedonism came up in discussion!

Look fantastic and we're tentatively planning a trip for April, but I'm still checking out information.

Biggest worry is age group! I'm 26 and my boyfriend is 23, and we're hoping to find people in the twenties age range. Is Hedonism the place? or should I be checking out somewhere else?

Any advice, help, suggestions or information is greatly appreciated!!

In the meantime going to be checking out the trip reports and the rest of theforums!

cattsy
    Last edited by cattsy; 01-17-2009 at 06:36 PM.

There are all age ranges there. However, most people "check their birth certificate at the door." Age is not really an issue.

Keep checking the forums. You'll learn alot and eventually you'll have the best vacation of your lives.

Enjoy!

Feel free to hang with us 40 somethings in April if your there when our group is there, lol.
    Paul + sexy 40 something joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We just got back from our first trip to hedo 3 and before we went we were concerned about finding other couples in our age range to hang out with. (late20's and early 30s) There were a ton of older couples there that were really nice and made us feel right at home and we appreciated that. But within a day or 2 we hooked up with a group of 6 or 7 other couples that were in our age group that we felt very comfortable to be around and they looked like us and acted like us so it was alot of fun. As long as the resort is busy and not dead I dont think you will have a problem meeting plenty of people that you are comfy with.

We are also in our 20's and at first were concerned about not finding anybody in our group...but I'm sure there are lots of people that just don't post on the site. Age is really only a number not a state of mind, so I'm sure the week we are there (Hedo II, Feb 20-28), it will just be like a big group of teenagers!! Can't wait.
    Virgins heading down for Feb 20-28, 2009

well..when my wife and I went last year, I think we were the youngest couple there (29, 26) but we were deffinately not the youngest "acting" couple there. I agree with dick&jane, age is only a number...

no mater how old you are you WILL have fun at hedo

We're going back again the week of st. patty's day, if you wanna go earlier than april

Quote Originally Posted by mncouple View Post
    well..when my wife and I went last year, I think we were the youngest couple there (29, 26) but we were deffinately not the youngest "acting" couple there. I agree with dick&jane, age is only a number...

no mater how old you are you WILL have fun at hedo

We're going back again the week of st. patty's day, if you wanna go earlier than april
    I'll be there till the 12th. I'll buy the first round if you're there before I leave! ;-)

If you're looking to surround yourselves with people in the range of 23-26, you probably won't find it at Hedo. Daytona Beach around spring break would be a better choice, I think.

Honestly ever time we have been there we have not noticed age at all. We are both in our mid-late 30's and don't care about it. We go to have fun and meet great people.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

W e agree with the previous posts ...age at Hedo is of little concern...and you will see that when you come
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

BigDave thats so nice of you, and since the drinks are free, I'll buy the second round when we get there on the 14th.

And if you are smarter than a 5th grader, do not go to daytona!!!!!

Hedonism means: a devotion to pleasure and happiness as a way of life

notice there is no mention of an age range in there. Cum to hedo, you'll have a blast!!!

OK yeah I can't read! Dave just leave me a drink at the nude pool bar. I'll call ahead and have one reserved for you to!

Hedo III is mostly the 20 - 30's crowd
    We went to Hedo II 1st, which was amazing and made some great friends. The beach was awesome as well.
    Our 2nd trip was to Hedo III and the crowd was more our age. My wife was 25, and I was 29 at the time

Im 26 and my husband is 29 but we aren't worried about the ages of everyone else! its going to be a mix of everyone all ages, body types, and expectations!! I dont think people who go to hedo even think about that stuff! have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by mncouple View Post
    OK yeah I can't read! Dave just leave me a drink at the nude pool bar. I'll call ahead and have one reserved for you to!
    I will be looking for one. You do the same. Gotta alove those northern girls...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast