Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbies with bicurious wife questions!!!

newbies with bicurious wife questions!!!

We are heading to H3 last week of January, not with any group, but aware there are lifestylers who will be there that week. As a couple, our interest lies more in having an experience together with another woman, but with it really being more about the two women being together and the male half of "us" being more of a peripheral participant.

It seems like from reading the threads on this site, that many couples are either into "swinging" with full or soft swaps or that the women are encouraged to play without the men participating (perhaps watching). We are not opposed to including another couple in our sexcapades, but with essentially only "soft swap" action between the female half of "us" and another man and vice versa, while encouraging lots of girl on girl action. Are we off our rocker? Are we going to be out of place?

Blog Entries
    Nope... not off your rocker. You will just have to be clear with your wishes/desires/rules upfront with the other couple. Finding a single girl to join you, or one that can join you without her husband is rare. In the two couples/emphasis on the girls being together scenario, that should be much easier to come by than a girl by herself joining you guys for a 3some...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I agree... your not off your rocker, lol! From our experience, the single woman fantasy is just that.. BUT... We have met couples that enjoy the GG thing too... It can be alot of fun, however getting a woman away from her husband for a 3 some is off limits, (at least as far as our rules and many like us) When engaging with another couple, the girls do tend to gravitate too eachother and the guys always enjoy, support and encourage this! Full swap or soft swap... It's all fun... Just let the moment take you where it will, relax and enjoy it! The people you will meet in this lifestyle are some of the best people you will ever know. I have never met anyone who was not, down to earth, happy, loving and just good people!!! It is very hard to come back to reality, lol.... So Cheers!!! Have a great time!!! Ps: You will know before getting that far, if the other couples female is into this, if not ASK!! We swingers are very open people and very easy to talk to!!! And, lastly, NO you will not be out of place, your already here, so just relax!! We don't bite... well... not too hard anyway!!

Was going to answer but the previous post hit the nail on the head perfectly.
    Just make sure your rules/limits are made clear at the start and you will have no problem. Our first trip to Hedo was our 20th anniversary and even though we are full swap, all we did one night was had another couple to our room and joan had fun with the female. That was their limit and we always respect the limits.
    Paul + sexy joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Does anyone have a guess at the ratio of Bi women at hedo. We can't wait. only 3 more sleeps.

Quote Originally Posted by newbiesjan09 View Post
    Does anyone have a guess at the ratio of Bi women at hedo. We can't wait. only 3 more sleeps.
    I don't know about the ratio but I am
    Good friends will bail you out of jail, but your best friends will be in the cell with you saying "DAMN! that was FUN!"

Smile

LOL Amanda you kill me! Add one more to that ratio if anyone is keeping track!
    Our First Naughty Trip To Hedo III
    Feb 14th-19th, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by newbiesjan09 View Post
    I don't know about the ratio at the time you're going, but if you'll be there when Wild Women Vacations is sponsoring one of their weeks, the ratio will be significantly higher and there will be lots of opportunities to meet and greet other like-minded ladies.
    www.wildwomenvacations.com is their web site.

Thumbs up

I have to agree with the masses here, you should have no problems at Hedo, just make sure that you talk to all involved so that there are no issues when it gets to the act....

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I want to say thanks to everyone for all of your your replys. Everyone has been so nice to us. We have'nt even gone on our vacation, but it seems some how for the last 2 weeks that we have ...on some level been living the excitement of Hedo thru this website. It's been great fun

All women are Bi, some just don't know it yet....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    All women are Bi, some just don't know it yet....

I agree! I say that to my husband all the time, the one's who say their not curious are lying! LOL

What if it is the opposite? As in the female wants other male play but the husband does not want to be with any other women he just wants to watch the wife have fun? How common/uncommon is this?
    Can I get nekkid yet?!

I've known a few guys that like to watch thier wives with other men, so I think it's not so uncommon. I know it turns me on when I watch my guy with other women, and vice versa (and he LOVES watching me with other women!). Maybe we're both just too damn horny for our own good! LOL
    Good friends will bail you out of jail, but your best friends will be in the cell with you saying "DAMN! that was FUN!"

Too funny Amanda! I am actually quite a jealous lady and so I don't like to share but luckily the hubby hasn't ever seemed to have the desire to be with another woman. He has however expressed the desire to see me with someone else and although I had never really thought about it before, it is something that I would like to maybe do for him.
    Can I get nekkid yet?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast