Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Making Rules & What Ifs...

Yeah -- and he never even proved his point anyway!! His whole posting was quite illogical and convoluted -- even nonsensical.

Hey J and K Unless you've looked under the feet of snow or under the feet of flood water you wouldn't have a chance of finding me in Seattle. But pretty soon if you look under a palm tree or nude bar, you can find me there! Ahhhh god we can't wait- 4 sleeps and a redeye! Help me remember- do the guys need nicer, sleeved shirts rather than normal tshirts for the restaurants? I hate packing! Now where did I put my rules list.... I better find it and keep it with me so I don't do anything JA wouldn't do at Hedo! Oh wait- that means no flipflops in the pool, no butter around anywhere

Blog Entries
    Have I become the brunt AGAIN!!! (lol)... for those unaware, I steped in a pat of butter in the dining room one night and my feet went straight in the air as I splatted on my back... One of many falls on my first two trips. Now, to defend myself, I went my entire 3rd trip with ZERO falls... that I can remember (lol)...

Glad it wasn't just me. I couldn't understand what the hell caeled was trying to say either. I was afraid that I was just too stupid and he was much smarter than me, or that my little world had such a little vocabulary to keep up with his larger world that he lives in... Man... I want to be da king too. I feel so small next to him
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 01-19-2009 at 10:02 AM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Obviously , as seen, a lot of people go for a lot of different reasons. Before our 1st trip last year we read so much negativity before leaving we started to get worried. Once there, not only did we know we made the absolute perfect choice (as this is where we picked to get married), but were pleased with the amount of control we had. Same as if your out a club, same rule of socity apply, no unwelcome touching, comments, yadda yadda yadda, but everyone is naked, and if you wanna venture into whatever, your more than likely to find someone else who is also. Go there knowing that your in for a an experience of a life time & its what you make it, you have the control to make it what you want it to be.
    I have to go now.... the moon is turning to a farmer's full meaning my mood will be altered by the rings of saturn when I chant the all mighty hooo haaa in my skivies. That dude just cracked me up man.
    17 days until we return for another two weeks!
    Peace,
    MadMaxxx
    P.S. last year was our first trip, we booked for this Feb. coming, two days after returning home last time. too fun, don't let anyone wreck it for ya!!!!

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar
    Thanks MadMaxx, good to hear some positive. We'll be there the same week for our first trip and sounds like a good crowd. So how is it we take over the waterslide? Hmmmm.....

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hedovirgins2009 View Post
    Thanks MadMaxx, good to hear some positive. We'll be there the same week for our first trip and sounds like a good crowd. So how is it we take over the waterslide? Hmmmm.....
    With force my friend, with force!!!!!

I am new here and have found this to be one of the most interesting threads yet. I have been lurking for a few days now and finally decided to take the plunge and join.

My wife and I have only one rule and that's to be safe and keep an eye on each other when we mix things up at resorts like hedonism. Rules can get in the way of a good time, so other than each other's safety, we really don't have rules. Only having been to hedonism one time, I will add a what if situation that came up during our trip there. Another couple asked if I would join them for a three-some. They did not want my wife involved and they were upfront as they should have been. They were looking for the husband and I to satisfy a two males at once fantasy that the wife had. My wife was OK with it, but I felt bad for leaving her out. Things went well and my wife was fine, but only because we are a very rule free couple as I said earlier. I propose to the new people, what if this situation is presented to you? How would you handle it?
    Last edited by Keep it Real; 01-22-2009 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caeled View Post

Dude you don't want to get into this with me.

You are an arrogant asshole who believes midwest bible belt values are the entire world. You are not only entirely full of shit, your image of the world is so narrow I'm supprised you can see far enough in front of your ass to even notice your wife.

Enjoy your self centered narrow world. I'll enjoy my much larger one.

But frankly you can f' off.
    Wow! This is quite a post.

It made me curious, so I read your other posts. You describe yourself as a successful, intelligent, workaholic, sex god who is a great fighter as well.

Please be sure to post your trip dates in the near and distant future.

I will be sure to avoid those weeks.

Later. I am off to a three week orgy so I can turn down all the offers of sex that come my way. I go to an orgy for the appetizers and conversation anyway.

JA can we restart this thread!?
    It went WAY off course.
    I will chime in on Dee and I's do's and don'ts, boundaries, rules or whatever you want to call them.

We know what we did and how we made our trip ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!

Blog Entries
    I would LOVE to start this thread over, so let's begin now... You guys post up your ideas and we can go from here on out with the topic I tried to start off with...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

How about this JA:

We don't need no steenken rules.

Will that work?
    We love Hedonism II

Restart

Hey J, one post and your thread is already off target. This thread is here to try and give the newbies productive advice. There you go J now lets start over. How often are the rules that we set up here at home shattered when the booze, sun and nekkidness come into play?

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

guidelines vs rules....

we have some pretty specific rules....like you don't go off and fuck someone else first and tell about it later.

sometimes we'll have a rule that we make because we haven't had the opportunity or experience to discuss it first. for instance, i know he would love to fuck his dearest female friend from childhood (they are still very good friends). I know she has become emotionally attached to quite a few guys, so I was uncomfortable with him hooking up. she's local and to me that would be too easy to gain emotional attachment and to assume that a nooner was a given. I suggested out of the blue that perhaps we should bring her to our club and he could do her while i participated.

OMG, you'd think i had just given him the world. He hadn't even asked to hook up with her, but it's one of those things you just know is in the back of his mind.

taking her to our club allowed him to set the boundary for her benefit to say "if you want to do this, here's the rules" and she knows that he won't cross that boundary unless it's discussed and consensual. she was blown away that I suggested this. now it makes her think about how much i trust my guy and that we have a very open relationship to discuss stuff like this.

basically when you're going to an atmosphere like Hedo - imagine in your wildest dreams what you'd want to see happen....and then role play it at home. This is the opportunity to open dialogue with your mate like you'd never done before. but the rules of engagement are that neither of you should get angry during this discussion. you simply state (like you were buying a house) what things you'd like or not like.

Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoswift View Post
    Hey J, one post and your thread is already off target. This thread is here to try and give the newbies productive advice. There you go J now lets start over. How often are the rules that we set up here at home shattered when the booze, sun and nekkidness come into play?

I think more so for couples new to such an enviroment like Hedo, They can get broken, plan and simple, all the planning and discussions before hand can very easily go out the window once you are "Hedo'in".

That doesn't mean they aren't valid, its just that once you are in the middle of it all, things can become very blurry.

IMO, if it happens, its not a time for high drama, just a little understanding, and a bit more disscussing. Shit happens.
    Last edited by nekkidpirate; 01-28-2009 at 07:52 AM.
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-