Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 24 - 31st Roll Call - Who's going???

Jan 24 - 31st Roll Call - Who's going???

Hello Everyone We wanted to start a new thread where we all can get together in one place. Some of us have already met on different threads but some of you may have not happened across them. So, introduce yourself and let's get this party started!!!

We are Patsy and Murray - Canucks (some might even label us Crazy Canucks!!!) - just like the name says - we are fun lovin'. We love to travel - especially if it involves being nude in the sun having a drink with friends - new and old. If you see us around the pool be sure to come over and say HI! Looking forward to meeting you in 12 more sleeps!!!

We are going to be at Hedo 2 from Jan 26th to Feb 2nd....Cant wait to meet everyone!!

oopps....just saw this was for H3...oh well...have fun anyway

We are on the late late flight out of LAX on the 23rd, We shall wake up in paradise!!! So the 24th - 30th for us!! Can't wait to meet everyone!!! See ya at the pool!!! Anyone else on the late flight??? Gonna be a little tuff getting the party started at 6 in the morning, but oh well!!! Cat & Con

Counting The Days !!!!!!!!!

Hello To All, We Will Be Arriving On Sat.evaning The 24th. Look Forward To Meeting All. This Is Our 3rd Trip In As Many Years. We Are In Our Late 40's,but Like To Think We Live Younger!!!!last Trip There We Met Some Wonderful People To Hang With And Hope To Do The Same This Time.we Are Both Very Talkitive And Enjoy Good Humor.give Us A Shout Were Always Looking For Friends!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone- we'll return to H3 in just 12 more days YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! My husband, myself and my boyfriend are excited to meet everyone, relax and enjoy the Jamaican sun. Is anyone thinking about doing the nude cruise on Thursday? We missed it last time and I heard a lot of people say it was the highlight of their trip. I believe they need 20 people to go... See you all soon!

Grant & Jenifer here - - We arrive from Atlanta on the 24th (back to ATL on the 31st) - Can't wait to meet everyone... We love Jamaica but are total newbies in this arena and this will be our first trip to H3 - so any advice is appreciated!
    We are both in our forties but "live" younger also!
    Haven't given any thought to the nude cruise but that's always a topic for which further discussion is acceptable...

Hello,

We will be arriving on the 27th and leaving on the 1st. We are newbies as well but very excited to meet new friends. Can't wait to leave the snow for some fun in the sun.

can't wait to leave the Great White North!!!

Hi everyone - we'll be arriving from Maine at H3 late in the afternoon on the 24th, staying until the 29th. We are newbies, a little apprehensive, but can't wait to meet some interesting and fun people. Any advice for some virgins is greatly appreciated!!!

Well, from one set of "virgins" to another - I guess we can all learn together!!

Looks like a good number of us arrive on the 24th - we trust the rest of you will be able to catch up!!!! lol

BAGS PACKED... READY TO GO...... N O W!!!! DANG 10 MORE LONG DAYS!!!! 2 TICKETS TO PARADISE FINALLY ARRIVED LAST NIGHT ON THE DOORSTEP!!! I HOPE IAM NOT OVERWEIGHT ON THE BAGGAGE!!! LOL...

We are also going this week and looking forward to the trip. We feel its a bit too early to pack yet.

We will be late (as usual) 28-2nd.
    There is really not much to pack!
    Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Hedo is appropriate for all, but all are not appropriate for Hedo. If you can go and be silly... go, otherwise... stay home.

LOL! I know its all costumes, etc.... if I didnt have to pack all that I could take a carry on only, lol.... See ya at the pool! C&C

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast