Thread: ...Reading Week...

Question ...Reading Week...

Hello everyone,

As a young newbie, i am torn on whether to join the "party" at H3 the week of February 16th... I intend to surprise my girlfriend with a romantic trip to the Caribbean, and it is my further intent to make the trip as far out of the ordinary (and original) as possible.. Yes, some people may think it a little weird for a guy to surprise his gf with a random trip to Hedo, but for me it is all about finding somewhere we can both be ourselves, where anything goes (or damn near anything)...My #1 goal is to give her an experience she will never forget...

where i am a little curious is the general age range.. it doesn't bother me that the average age tends to be 30-35 (according to the posts i've read), but we are both in our early 20s and University students so it would be nice to meet a couple or two in similar circumstances...
    Are there any in this forum?... My reasoning tells me that there is bound to be more adventurous young couples out there for reading week..

Anyways, I'm completely stoked for this trip.. currently, hedo3 is at the top of my list..

Blog Entries
    OK, I'll bite ... what is reading week?

You will find some people in there 20's, and a lot of people acting like teenagers.

If you truly want an experience she will never forget - that is what you will get at Hedo.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

we are a couple in our late 20's and have so far not found anyone in our "range"...but we don't care. However we are going to Hedo II, no matter the age we planning to go there and meet as many people as we can and have a great time!!! Good luck trying to convince her , it took a bit for me (the female half). Have a great time!!!
    Virgins heading down for Feb 20-28, 2009

Reading Week is the week university and college students are supposed to 'read' and 'study' their courses. Years ago, exams and papers were due the week after reading week. Now exams and papers seem to be due before that week, and it is sort of an early spring break holiday week.