Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun question about a hot topic

Fun question about a hot topic

This question is for both the ladies and the gentlemen. We are curious to know what others think on this topic as we've had several in depth discussions about it on our own. (Very serious topic around here, LOL)

Men, when you are receiving oral sex, do you prefer the woman uses hands, no hands, or do you truly prefer a little of both? And women, how do you prefer to do it?

For us, it is definitely a little of both. Sometimes with hands, sometimes without...there is no clear preference here. He truly can't choose which he likes better, depends on the moment and the mood. She just does what feels right at the time, not giving any active thought to it. It's all good!

Feel free to elaborate if you'd like and please let us know if it's the woman or the man answering. We thought it would be a fun discussion as we are getting ready for our first trip (44 days and counting!).
    Jenn and Chris
    Going to Hedo II for the first time, Feb. 22-25, 2009 with the Fluffernutters!

I'm female and I've been told that i give GREAT blowjobs. I use my hand(s) and mouth. It's taken me years to get the hang of a great bj. A friend of mine asked me what my "signature move" was. To that ? i have no idea, it just works whatever it is that i do

I LOVE playing with dicks in any state; soft, hard, semi. floppin' them around, LOL, licking the tip, sucking, stroking balls. love to have just the tip in my mouth so i can run my tongue around and around while using my hand at the base and other hand stroking balls and "other" areas

and FINALLY figured out a way to swallow without gagging, lol
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Me I like both, a tease of the fingers in the right place ...... mmmmm.

She also likes both, my hand usually end up roaming everywhere

Allan

36 Days to paradise

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

I like to use both of my hands and my mouth (get a lot better coverage that way!), and he likes it that way too...at least I think he does. He doesn't complain as long as my mouth has something to do with it!! LOL
    Good friends will bail you out of jail, but your best friends will be in the cell with you saying "DAMN! that was FUN!"

When I am ready to finish, hands and mouth combo. If there is still play time involved, just mouth, so I can hold out.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I have to admit that my husband loves it really anyway & anytime I offer, which is a lot! We've been together so long there isn't really anyway that I haven't done it. I think the most important thing to him is that I am really into it. The more excited I am about giving it the better it is for him. If I had to pick a certain technique I would say it is with one hand on the shaft gently twisting and moving it up and down with my mouth and one hand playing with his balls. When he finishes he likes it deep. (can I say this on here?) Again I really don't think it matters as long as I'm into it!

Great responses! Love to hear the different perspectives....keep 'em coming!

And Allen, we appreciate your take on the woman's perspective as well. Liz is a lucky gal!
    Jenn and Chris
    Going to Hedo II for the first time, Feb. 22-25, 2009 with the Fluffernutters!

Hands.

We love the beach especially in the Caribbean!

Desire RM March 27th to April 3rd 2015

Desire Pearl : March 17 , Desire Pearl Dec 2019

Hands and mouth. The slipperier the better.

Love the stroking and the licking.

Blowjobs are like pizza...even when they are bad....they are still pretty good!!!

From a guys prospective all of the above suggestions are very true, but one more important thing is that she looks up at you once in a while. Eyes can speak a thousand words. Guys u know what I mean.

Both..depends on the day..

OK....Gotta know, how did you learn to swallow and not gag???????

Quote Originally Posted by crazymonkeys View Post
    Both..depends on the day..

OK....Gotta know, how did you learn to swallow and not gag???????
    Started with sore throat spray to numb the gag reflex Then figured out that if he is kneeling and you are looking up at him, the position is much better-no spray needed! That and a few shots of liquor seems to do it! lol
    Good friends will bail you out of jail, but your best friends will be in the cell with you saying "DAMN! that was FUN!"

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raeje View Post
    Great responses! Love to hear the different perspectives....keep 'em coming!

And Allen, we appreciate your take on the woman's perspective as well. Liz is a lucky gal!
    Ty Raeje

Actually it is me that is lucky ....... she puts up with me

See you at Hedo with the fluffs

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

Blog Entries
    As mentioned earlier... Eye contact, but may I say it this way: Three things make a great blow job... Eye contact, eye contact and eye contact. You can literally be giving a shitty bj and if you are giving your man eye contact and he feels like you are loving his cock in your mouth... it will be wonderful. If you want to upgrade the eye contact to the super duper bj... throw in a "man I love sucking your cock grin." Grin whille sucking and making eye contact and you girls will be playing our favorite song.

Now, on to technicalities:

1. Faster is not always better. Slow and easy is best sometimes.

2. The idea is to make your mouth feel like a pussy. Make sure to use your tongue and entire mouth to keep constant contact with as much of the cock surface as possible.

3. Teeth are good sometimes. It reminds us that it's your mouth and it can be perceived as aggression which is sexy. It says you are being rough cause you like to.
    NOTE: Teeth do NOT need to EVER touch the head.

4. We don't need teasing. Guys are ready out of the box. Stick that dick on in.

5. We also like the entire cock (or as much as you can get), in your mouth and then stop... create a little suction, then move your tongue around and massage the cock with your tongue flat against it. Move left, right, up and down slowly while keeping the suction up. Note: This is not only physical, but mental too. It tells the guy that you just want to feel the whole cock in your mouth. We like when girls like it.

6. Hands at the base does nothing for us. Stroking action is a waste of everyones time, UNLESS... the main contact is made with the thumb and index finger, with lessening grip on decending fingers. Make sure that the thumb/index finger "circle" is placed about 1 inch below, or slightly higher beneath the head. Stroking while the mouth is on the head (no teeth of course) and keep the hand and mouth in unison with the up and down motion. Don't have your hand going up, while your mouth goes down, or vice versa. NOTE: Our balls don't really care if they get attention, but it's a nice addition if done gently, OR, if you tug down on them a little.

7. And this is a favorite for all who have received it and will be a favorite for those who will be receiving in the future... The "corkscrew." This is where the girl starts at the top with her head tilted to the left or right. Start down on the shaft as you rotate your head the other way. If flexible enough, the girl can do a 180 degree turn as she goes down... and then reverse it on the way back up. Note: Couple the corkscrew with #5 and prepare to be lathered.

Wow, I gotta get home and see "A"...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 01-12-2009 at 12:18 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast