Thread: Night passes?

Night passes?

I've been a lurker for quite some time but my wife twisted my arm into posting on this question.
    We go to Jamaica yearly and stay at Sandals in Ocho. This year we were planning on going to Hedo III, but our plans got changed..long story.
    BUT, Kel found the day/night passes available for like $75-$85, and let you stay til 2am. I was thinking Jackpot, the trip can be saved, til I read a post on another forum saying the nude side is off limits to people with passes. WHAT???

Now I understand that true guests should have priority and all that, but since we just could not make the trip work this year as guests we were hoping to salvage it via passes.
    I guess had we known about this earlier we could have found some friends to meet up with before getting there, but Kel really had hopes for meeting people at the nude hot tub..lol
    So what's a guy to do now?
    We're going to be in country from the 12th-19th. We could spend the whole week there if the passes weren't so limited (I wonder if they'd give a discount for buying 14 passes at a time..lol).
    Anyway, I guess I'm looking for advice from those who will be there (or have been there) on how to save the vacation, or should we just wait til next year and do it right?

Thanks for any input,
    Cory and Kel
    Fargo, ND

It used to be that the day/night passes were not valid at the nude side. This is a good policy in my opinion because it keeps the "peepshow" crowd at bay. With that said, I have been told that this rule is no longer in effect (anything for a buck, I guess). I would certainly call Superclubs directly and get the real story. I hope it works out for you.
    Mikey and Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Dwellers View Post
    It used to be that the day/night passes were not valid at the nude side. This is a good policy in my opinion because it keeps the "peepshow" crowd at bay. With that said, I have been told that this rule is no longer in effect (anything for a buck, I guess). I would certainly call Superclubs directly and get the real story. I hope it works out for you.
    Thanks fo rthe input, I think I'll have Kel call today and see. We're definitely not the gawker type.