Thread: Question about Quad Squad

Question about Quad Squad

Looking to book HIII in June 09 and noticed Quad Squad will be there. We saw several different websites associated with the group, but were wondering if there is a specific website to get more info on the group. We will probably end up booking with them anyway, but wanted to get more info if possible.

Thanks

Thumbs up

If you have not already done so, you might try going to www.castawaystravel.com. They are part of the hosts for this group and have some additional information there.

Good luck, have fun.

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked!"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I am not to sure what exactly what is going on, but used to be hellians.com. Now its just a link to castaways. My wife and I were there on our honeymoon last june when they were there and it was a blast!!!!!

Quad Squad is the greatest time! This will be our 2nd time going. Our 1st time was in 2005 and still friends with the wonderful people we met. Can not wait to head back June 12th!

Blog Entries
    We are traveling with Castaways again this year during Quad Squad Week. It is definitely a fun week to go. This will be our 3rd trip during Quad Squad. We joined the Hellians group after going in 2008. You should be able to get information off of www.castawaystravel.com or www.hellians.com websites. Depending on where you want to stay at H3, especially in the Quad, you will want to talk with Jim or Champagne at Castaways Travel. Hope that you have a good time and look forward to meeting you there.

Blog Entries

quad squad

from what i have gathered from my research the squad is a bunch of smaller groups put together. to us its ideal because if you dont click with one group theres a couple of others. also just because you go with that group doesnt mean you have to hang around them. there is a social group that just got started on this site. everyone i have chatted with so far have been super nice. anyhow if you join drop a note if you got any questions, somebody or me will get you an answer