Thread: Southern Comfort - Hedonism III New Years 2010 (12-26-09 through 1-3-10)

Southern Comfort - Hedonism III New Years 2010 (12-26-09 through 1-3-10)

Google Group: Southern Comfort - Hedonism III New Years 2010

This group has been created for all of those who will be traveling to Hedonism III anytime from 12-26-09 through 1-3-10 for the 2010 New Year's Celebration. Let's chat throughout this year and get to know each other before arriving to Hedo III in December 2009 for a swinging good time!!

Also, after many past guests' requests, the Southern Comfort group will be offering the lowest inside group sale room rates this year (thanks to a great inside agent & friend). Deposits are being accepted now to lock in your room. So contact me for more information.

VALERIE
    ANGELICAXXX - Always my pleasure to make a new friend and make someone smile!

Group Site - http://groups.google.com/group/south...fort-hedonism3
    Group Email - southerncomfort-hedonism3@googlegroups.com

Valerie.....me and hubby will be there to bring in the New Years 2010! It was a pleasure to meet you....You are a beautiful person inside and out!!!! We truly partied like rock stars bringing in the New Years!!!!
    HEDO 3 July 13th-20th 2010!!! 4th time and it gets better each time!!!!!!

Hello!!!

How-dee, How-dee

I'm glad to hear that you had a great time in Jamaica this past New Year. Yes, Southern Comfort group will be heading back down to Jamaica in December (12-26-09 through 1-2-10). Taking room bookings already for the party people!! Yes, people have already put deposits down!!

In the meantime, I'm working hard so I can play hard!!

Chat Later,
    Valerie

We were at Hedo3 for four days and they ran out of Southern Comfort. You should bring your own supply.

Steve & Melissa

Ran out of Crown Royal as well. Are you reading this, General manager?????
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

Wink Hey Val!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicaXXX View Post
    How-dee, How-dee

I'm glad to hear that you had a great time in Jamaica this past New Year. Yes, Southern Comfort group will be heading back down to Jamaica in December (12-26-09 through 1-2-10). Taking room bookings already for the party people!! Yes, people have already put deposits down!!

In the meantime, I'm working hard so I can play hard!!

Chat Later,
    Valerie
    Hope you're having a GREAT New Year! It was so nice meeting you and dancing that "very quick dance" on NYE----LOL! We need to keep in touch this year!

Le Ann

"Life is Too Short.....Party and Dance Naked!"

Hey all. My name is Joey from NYC. I will be at Hedo3 druing 12/29-1/08. I am traveling alone and am looking to hook up with the wild groups. Its been 6 years since a vacation so for this one i will be as wild as possible. Are you by chance looking for another?

<3 JOEY

I'll be there with 2good2btru from Atlanta. I told her how HedoIII is my favorite place IN THE WORLD. We'll be there from 12/26-1/3/10. I look forward to meeting you all. If they run out of SC or CR come drink some rum/wine with us. It may take a few drinks for us to open up but we're fun and friendly people. BTW its best to bring your own if you wanna get really wasted!!! Feel free to send either of us a message. We might make a page together next weekend.
    Last edited by Mystikal; 10-23-2009 at 08:18 PM.

Hey all! Really considering these dates to b at hedo3! Anyone knoe if they're sold out already?

We'll be ther 09-12-30/10-01-10

B&C

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicaXXX View Post
    Google Group: Southern Comfort - Hedonism III New Years 2010

This group has been created for all of those who will be traveling to Hedonism III anytime from 12-26-09 through 1-3-10 for the 2010 New Year's Celebration. Let's chat throughout this year and get to know each other before arriving to Hedo III in December 2009 for a swinging good time!!

Also, after many past guests' requests, the Southern Comfort group will be offering the lowest inside group sale room rates this year (thanks to a great inside agent & friend). Deposits are being accepted now to lock in your room. So contact me for more information.

VALERIE
    ANGELICAXXX - Always my pleasure to make a new friend and make someone smile!

Group Site - http://groups.google.com/group/south...fort-hedonism3
    Group Email - southerncomfort-hedonism3@googlegroups.com
    I don't know how I missed this thread???? Hello to everyone, we are going to be @ III for new year's 2010, we get in on the 29th. It is our first time for Hedo, but not for Jamaica, we actually hooked up with the Bare Bottom Bunch, looking forward to going on vacation, and having alot of fun.... Jo- & Mark
    Jo- & Mark