Thread: Contact from home

Contact from home

We're planning to visit Hedo II sometime this fall for the first time. One issue I haven't seen addressed here is, what to do when you don't want whoever's watching your kids for the week to know where you are? I'm fortunate enough to have parents who want us to go on vacation so that they can babysit, but naturally we'd rather they not specifically know we're at Hedo.

Even if they have our cell numbers, assuming they can receive calls in Jamaica, they're going to want the number for the front desk of wherever we're staying. Does anyone know how they answer the phone?

- dB & Jean

my wife and i had the exact same qustion last year for our first trip there. They do answer it hedonism, but their accent is so thick, I can almost guarantee that no noe will understand what the hell they are saying. Tell your parents that you dont think that you will be in your room very much and that you will call them and to only call if there is an emergency. Even if they do call, and figure out where you are, you can always say taht since superclubs owns all of those resorts, taht they just have one main desk. A little white lie wont hurt them right?