Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trolls?

Trolls?

I am a single male visiting H III in December. Are all single males referred to as trolls? Are there no single females at the resort? Is this a waste of time?
    Thanks.

Re: Trolls?

Originally posted by DJonesECU
    I am a single male visiting H III in December. Are all single males referred to as trolls? Are there no single females at the resort? Is this a waste of time?
    Never heard the term "trolls" refered to. SOME single males are refered to as vinnies. These are generally younger single males who "expect" to get lucky, or even give that impression.

We've been to H II once (2002) - second trip in less than 2 months. From what I saw, many more single males than single females. This may vary from week to week, and between resorts. But I've heard and read that there are always many more single men than single women.

Waste of time? Depends. If you expect anything and it doesn't happen, you may consider it a waste of time.

If you expect nothing, and want to socialize and have fun with a bunch of others, then you'll have fun.

I think it just depends on your expectations, as Pococouple mentioned. You can't go there expecting to get lucky. It may happen, but don't expect it. There are generally more single men than women. And, when we were at Hedo II in July, most of the single women stayed on the prude side. No matter what you will meet a lot of fun people.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Personally, I think single guys should go to a 'singles' place. It may be unfair, but single women are always welcome.

I terms of 'getting some', I think you will most likely be wasting your time.

Before I knew much about Hedo I figured it would attract a lot of single people. But, after going there I can say that there are definitely more couples there. Surprisingly, there is also a much more mature crowd (agewise, not behavior) than I originally expected. My husband and I are in our early twenties and were the babies there.

Single Guys

Single guys do have a lot of things to overcome at HedoIII. Too many single guys come there looking for the Playboy Channel depiction of wild 20 year old bunnies waiting to have sex with anyone.

HedoII and HedoIII are primarily couple places. There is always the chance you will find a couple open to a third party but those are few and far between. Again better odds for a single lady. The ratio of single guys to single girls has been bad every time we have been there. Hard to get real numbers here but I'd say three guys to every girl would be a good week. Probably higher than that most weeks at least at HedoIII.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

When we were at Hedo II there were a couple of single males on the nude side. Once we ventured over to the prude side and saw a couple groups of girls together. I don't remember meeting any single girls on the nude side.

There were a couple single girls on the nude side honey. Remember those two models?
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

No I don't remember them. I must have blocked them from my memory. At any rate, there are not a lot of single people at the resort. It is mainly couples.

Registered User Parracky Parrot's Avatar

Unhappy Now now, be nice.

Seems like some of you are a little put out at the tought of some nasty "Single" guy spoiling your fun. Please, that is a stereotype - true of some, not of all.
    I've been single all my life, and expect to stay that way for the rest. I've spent time in Fiji, Mexico, California, Australia, Europe, blah blah blah, and I've never gone anywhere looking for sex. It's not one of my hangups, why should it be one of yours?

Anyway, my reason for wanting to try Hedo is just to try something different and have a good time.

I welcome singles, both men and women, and have never had a problem with either.

I've got to know a number of singles from Hedo, and they are just as good, or as bad, as the married couples. Personally, I'm glad that Hedo is not exclusively "couples only", that would take away a bunch of my fun
    Carol Cox
    http://www.cyberhedo.com - Virtual Hedonism

Re: Now now, be nice.

Originally posted by Parracky Parrot
    Seems like some of you are a little put out at the tought of some nasty "Single" guy spoiling your fun. Please, that is a stereotype - true of some, not of all.
    I've been single all my life, and expect to stay that way for the rest. I've spent time in Fiji, Mexico, California, Australia, Europe, blah blah blah, and I've never gone anywhere looking for sex. It's not one of my hangups, why should it be one of yours?

Anyway, my reason for wanting to try Hedo is just to try something different and have a good time.
    Unfortunately it only takes one bad expierence to give you a bad impression of singles at Hedo. We've been there 7 times and on most there has been at least one single male we've felt like we had to avoid. Before you start to get your fur ruffled let me say this is not true with all and we have met some nice guys there. Too many of them get sold on the playboy channel hype that the place if all swingers with playboy bunny looking wives ready to have sex with all cummers. Imagine it more like the company picnic where there are mostly married couples, except they are naked.

I don't think all single men are a problem at Hedo. But I'd have to say most weeks we have been there a single man has been a problem. They go there expecting easy sex and wild adventures and then find out that is not the case. Usually they end up drinking way too much and hanging out in a group with other misled single guys. Then at night when we go down to the hot tub you see three or four of them in the hot tub waiting for the show to start. Or worse they get very pushy and hit on any woman not 'guarded' by a guy. Again it not all single guys, but there always seems to be that one of two that you have to watch. And having to keep an eye out for trouble does tend to taint an otherwise fun time.

You sound like you know how things work in the real world so may do fine. Again I don't wish to sound anti single guy here just trying to point out there is a real reason some couples feel the place should be couples only. And to be honest there is usually at least one married guy or woman we feel like its better to avoid there most weeks too. Like single guys some swinger couples can be pretty predatory, again small percentage here.

Registered User Parracky Parrot's Avatar
    "Predatory swinger couples", now there's an image!

While on the topic, does anyone have anything to share about singles weeks?

Originally posted by Parracky Parrot
    "Predatory swinger couples", now there's an image!

While on the topic, does anyone have anything to share about singles weeks?
    Best way I could think of to describe them. Better than 90% of the time the swinger couples we have met were very low key about the whole thing but we have seen some that were just there for playtime with others and they wre very blunt about it.

Hey single guys, men, anyone! :-))
    Write who want to invite single, fun loving russian young women to Hedo. We love to travel, meet new friends - just can't afford to go to Hedo on our own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast